[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest ObirO

VOTE FOR SHIN HYE GUYS!!

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/ CURRENTLY SHE IS THIRD NEED 8K VOTES TO BE ON TOP AGAIN

JUST PRESS THE RED COLOR BELOW THEIR NAMES THEN ENTER THE CODE THEN LATER SOME CHINESSE CHARACTERS WILL POP OUT GUESS ITS OK CLICK IT TWICE..THEN YOU CAN VOTE AGAIN.GUESS IT AN UNLIMITED VOTE YOU CAN VOTE AGAIN AND AGAIN...GOOD LUCK :)>-

Guest TwinkleBear18

WAH, i've never seen this video before. It's a birthday video for LMH, very nice video.

Guest lilyrose81

Hi guys.

I think previously in thread 1, our pioneer member (Gissy, Stucked or someone else, I can't remember) has mentioned not to share any of their personal photos, as in photos that are taken secretly by fans on their vacation, or on the plane, etc.

Because it's their privacy and it's not nice for us to spread it around.

The uploader may have made a mistake uploading it and sharing it with everyone, but we should not spread it more.

So @thanhthuy‌ , if you could delete the photos that you have shared (the one from her vacation with her family) it will be very much appreciated. Not your fault entirely, you probably didn't know so I don't blame you :) but please remove the pictures as I've seen some PSH fans are complaining about it.

Thanks and let's keep sailing guys!

lilyrose81 said: Hi guys. I think previously in thread 1, our pioneer member (Gissy, Stucked or someone else, I can't remember) has mentioned not to share any of their personal photos, as in photos that are taken secretly by fans on their vacation, or on the plane, etc. Because it's their privacy and it's not nice for us to spread it around. The uploader may have made a mistake uploading it and sharing it with everyone, but we should not spread it more. So @thanhthuy‌ , if you could delete the photos that you have shared (the one from her vacation with her family) it will be very much appreciated. Not your fault entirely, you probably didn't know so I don't blame you :) but please remove the pictures as I've seen some PSH fans are complaining about it. Thanks and let's keep sailing guys!

Guest SuZ1430293926

VOTE FOR SHIN HYE GUYS!!

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/ CURRENTLY SHE IS THIRD NEED 8K VOTES TO BE ON TOP AGAIN

JUST PRESS THE RED COLOR BELOW THEIR NAMES THEN ENTER THE CODE THEN LATER SOME CHINESSE CHARACTERS WILL POP OUT GUESS ITS OK CLICK IT TWICE..THEN YOU CAN VOTE AGAIN.GUESS IT AN UNLIMITED VOTE YOU CAN VOTE AGAIN AND AGAIN...GOOD LUCK

:)

>-

When using phone to enter the verification code, it tends to change, so ensure is the correct code before pressing the blue button to send. As wrong verification code will pop

Guest SuZ1430293926

Oh so sorry use my phone to click and click on the post comment button.

To continue my above: As wrong verification code will pop up Chinese characters too. In case some of you do not understand the Chinese characters. PSH's votes do run slow. I keep clicking and is still far from the 2nd. Let us keep voting..

Hello guys. It's been sometime since I last post eh? I've been trying to work on another video but I am not inspired of yet. So sorry about that. But I've been indulging myself with fanfics! To coax my own heart, I decided to write my own story about this pairing and I am grateful for the response given! I am self-indulging and the lovely readers are indulging me. LOL!
In addition, I really salute the authors of MinShin fanfics for their awesome stories providing me ideas and inspire me in my own writing. 
By the way I have been voting too. And soompi. Why so mean? Kim Woo Bin vs Lee Min Ho? Seriously?Personally I would vote for Kim Woo Bin. But I so wanna see Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye pairing or I'll just be happy that they are being associated. So I ended up voting for Min Ho. Not that I prefer Woo Bin over Min Ho... But... I just feel that Min Ho is like my best friend's boyfriend that I should never thought of getting together with... that he is out of limits.
Ah my heart. And Min Ho is leading by a lot. Woo Bin ah~~~!!! Mianhae!

Shinhye updated twitter
오빠~❤️ 우리 #요기요 에서 개껌시켜 먹을까~? 우리 노리 내가 요기요 모델인거 어찌알구.. 오늘 아침에 이불을 들춰보니 청순노리가 나를 보고있네>_< 아이 이뻐라~~

PSH Translate:
"oppa~♥ Shall we order doggy chewing gums from #요기요 . Lovely Nori~ How did you know I am 요기요YoGiYo model. Today morning lovely innocent Nori saw me when I raise up the blanket >_< Oh pretty~~"

Br1IY55CQAAfISk.jpg

Guest kalerki

@giselle_tw I'm so sorry for you my dear to be torn between these namja chingus...
8.png

You're not alone... I dunno who to choose between these two...

7.png

OMG! delurking bcos of PSH tweet. I just understand Yogiyo and Oppa. But Im spazzing bcos there's heart after oppa. Base from d pic.her dog mimicking d yogiyo CF.

Annyeong MinShinners!

Happy Sunday!

Welcome new Shippers!

Been busy voting even in church, it's break time.hehe

Continue to vote! Fighting!

TRANSLATION FROM SH TWEET.CTO "oppa~♥ Shall we order doggy chewing gums from #요기요 . Lovely Nori~ How did you know I am 요기요YoGiYo model.." (1/2)
"Today morning lovely innocent Nori saw me when I raise up the blanket >_< Oh pretty~~" (2/2)

Guest meridian

OPPA with heart!!! Omo omo omoooo I know it can be only Yogiyo ad gimmick but I can't help thinking lol definitely not Shinwon oppa! lol

Wow, seems to me that even uri baby girl is getting bolder on her sns updates...! 
The "oppa" may seems to be a part of yogiyo ad but for her to put it directly on her personal sns must be something meaningful and leading...! 
I am pretty sure she's aware of that! Awesooommmeee baby girl...! Jikjin! 

Guest SuZ1430293926

Yes,  you can vote as much as you want. Simple and easy way is ---  1)   Click on her name     2)  Vote her   and   " Return to poll "  and vote her again.  Like this vote can increase.  So, what's we waiting for let's go and vote our Shinhye. :D

Have anyone noticed PSH's votes percentage went down after we clicked many times? I clicked many times, remains at 55.76% with no increment, then I saw it dropped down to 55.75%.