[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

THE HEIRS COUPLE INTERVIEW: Chapter 1

Question: What does Tan and Eun Sang think are the 3 best lines?

PSH: ....From our own lines? But I think this line is give and take kind of line. "If possible, like me sincerely." and "I've started to like you sincerely." These lines are give and take kind of lines.
LMH:  "I've started to like you sincerely". <----- It would be nice if a girl said this.
PSH: Hmmmm....
PSH: Whoever would say this to, it would be nice.
...................................................................................

6 Month later ....  June, 2014

PSH:   OK... I ll let you know... Oppa... that my feelings are growing day by day... Hey, I really like you...  
image-BDF3_53B668BA.jpg

(PSH.: If possible, Like me sincerely.)

LMH: : "I will treat my woman "Sincerely and Wholeheartedly"
ibi7Ulx6hi572U.gif

Happy Ending

kim-soo-hyun-jun-ji-hyun-ko-ah-ra-park-shin-hye-korean-dramas-kdramastars-com.jpg?w=600
BrLujggCYAAYZ0E.jpg:large

Cr. as tagged

Minshinners:  =)) =)) =))

ShinHye 

While her oppa is busy in Taiwan, Shin Hye is busy serving Taiwanese fans in Korea  -- this is a Taiwanese fan account today (7/4):-

I saw SH! Dressed in black and helping out in the shop, such a small face! with round dazzling eyes! I am melting.. we are dining in this common space, my hands are sweating. Even though I'm full I still ordered food! SH personally made coffee for us! Friendly to the max! We did not ask for photos as we do not want to disturb her, but she autographed for us! She wished me Happy Birthday! Oh no I am floating~ SH personally told me: See you 9/14 Taiwan FM!!

10488090_723169327743692_505399838905932

credit: http://www.weibo.com/1768465185/BbZXlpt1b

MinHo 

Guest raine9shinhye

He is in taiwan.. while she is in korea.. she was serving something for a taiwanese customer ^_^

Guest raine9shinhye

Haist! I'm such an idiot! LOL! the reason why I can't post images is because I'm in mobile site and not in full site.. ugh! now I know ^_^

Wahhhh, time flies so fast isnt it. Happy 100th pages minshinners. May this thread filled with laughter and happiness. Bless..  >:D<
Minho look so dashing at innisfree event at taiwan. Love to see his smile. Cute. Indeed, he is completed criteria as male god of asia. Lets vote uri bb girl at goa. The 4th place is catching up her. Dont stop voting. We only have 16 days left. She need to stole the 1st place. I really hope psh crowned as goddess of asia. She deserve it. Totally deserve this. Need to catch up 6000k to be at 1st place again. Starlight angels, minoz and minshiners, lets do this.

Min Ho updated his Facebook account just a few minutes ago (04/07/2014) with a caption "bye-bye Taiwan":
Screenshot_2014-07-04-18-46-38.png....so thoughtful as usual, our MH!

So shy:

1404470679963.jpg

Lee Min Ho updated Twitter and also facebook thanking fans and saying sorry..wanna know why ? He expressed regret not using normal passage on arrival, for some reasons used VIP at Taoyuan airport. Seeing how enthusiastic & passionate the fans were, he felt a little disappointed he is not able to greet and say hello to them. 

Fans reaction in return said, do not be sorry. Every other artists using VIP, only you are different. So its perfectly normal to use VIP!

source cr http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/trad/articles/29702/20140704

Hope MH's fine as these pics seem to indicate some muscle pull or sore throat:

1404441374903.jpg BrqNNGuCUAA9ytr.jpg+large.jpg
BrqLlJrCcAESdx-.jpg

Just cant get over MH in white, so gorgeous this man:

BrrrRt1CAAEza0N.jpg+large.jpg

Thanks dear @candyminshin for this pic:image

Look at how MH closes the door in this gif.  I like the way MH angled his hips when closing the door to give more closer contact with his wifey and SH was just letting him lead, also love to watch this interaction as they cant seem to hide their need to be close:racy_zps30d32688.gif
credit as tagged