[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Showcasing some baseball

opening pitches by female 

Korean celebrities

•  

68309-357553-500x800.jpgIdol girl group 
members who threw the opening pitch

Baseball is definitely a national sport in South Korea, and one thing to look out for besides the thrilling game itself is the opening pitch thrown by celebrities prior to the game.

Many female celebrities have thrown the opening pitch, and some of them have definitely left an impression with their throws. So which throws have left an impression on you?

The following are some that has stood out in recent times.

Park Shin Hye: You might have seen many opening pitches by female celebrities, but how many of them are left-handers like Park Shin Hye who did the opening pitch for Kia Tigers.

https://youtu.be/4BnElXKdadI?t=2

To read: kpopfighting.com/2015/09/15/showcasing-s...-korean-celebrities/

cr.@KpopFighting.com

92733.gif

• Like 5

CO-v-FkUsAAKxKV.jpg

Some of her senior's project paper /design works. cr: TFDesign CA Univ.

CO-uodFVEAAnc_N.jpgCO-uopDVEAApDJ1.jpgCO-uo0VVAAAlOnO.jpgCO-upAZUcAA0Vve.jpg

"Based on her senior's project paper, she'll major in Set Design or Lighting Design. She's probably searching for ideas & concept.

She'll be busy with concert video designs, individual research, workshop design, project designs & graduate work.

Shinhye, may you graduate with flying colors.

You have our full support & understanding. We wish you the best."

:wub::wub::wub:

Credit to PSH Int'nl Fanclub ™ ‏@PSH_IFC

ThankYou.gif

• Like 5

Bruno Magli holds charity event with Park Shin-hye

Updated : September 17 2015
A-
A+

Fashion brand Bruno Magli is set to have a charity event with its model Park Shin-hye on Saturday, the company said Wednesday. 

The 25-year-old plans to meet around 100 fans during an hour-long event starting from 1 p.m. at the brand’s store in Myeong-dong, a popular district in Seoul. 

All the fashion items including an eco-bag highlighting Park’s calligraphy and leather pouch will be sold at 20,000 won ($17). The items also include a handbag, purse and accessories valued at up to 600,000 won. 

“The whole collection will be donated to a local charity, Korea Food for the Hungry International,” said the company’s spokesperson. 

Park is set to return to school this month to complete her studies. She is currently majoring in film studies at Chung-Ang University and scheduled to graduate in February 2016.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201509171406356556440_2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF9QE5nnfP72BR1B99-yz

• Like 7

CPA1ZZhUAAAnl3d.jpgCPE5BkOU8AARQAU.jpgviewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

Lee Minho (이민호) made the recording for the special fan who is in a wheel chair. Towards the end of the fansign program, he went down to greet his supporter with special needs at 티엔지티 - TNGT Fansign Event

Pictures credit as tagged / logo

Source : http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=minho&no=620619&page=1 

Fan account:

Wish Min Jing 明京 happy everyday.

On the day of TNGT fans sign, I had joined the contest but was not lucky enough. As it wasn't weekend but a school day, was hesitating to go. The journey from school to the venue is approximately an hour, however I finally decided to go.

Was thinking of going to see him only.

Never expected 2 fans helped me, and the bodyguards were helpful too. On top of that, Minho oppa really nice towards fans.

The position I am at was so close to the stage. I had a moment of thought that Minho oppa will not just leave the venue after fans sign, he would shake hands with fans at least.

The voice recording pen I brought is just to record Minho oppa voice, even hearing his voice is so good.

To my surprise, Minho oppa took his authograph photo with big steps came towards me, I would never imagined even if it was in my dreams that this could happen.

He gave me a warm hug and said many things to me, I could only remember he said fighting now.

I really lost my thoughts and still in a daze.

My heart is not made of steel. His body infused with light perfume scent, till now still lingered on my clothes.

I am afraid the smell will be gone so I folded the clothes carefully, decided not to wear it and keep till next year for washing.

The recording pen content: Mingjing xi, (the helpful fans who brought up the pen to Minho ask him to call me Mingjing, oppa laughed)

Minging ah…"

cr. to the owner via We Are Minoz/ 우리는 '미노즈'입니다/ Wooldachis Minoz
Thanks to Chinese Minoz who translated.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=889280471165117

Image result for thank you images with blue flowers

• Like 6

[Confession Day] K-Drama Superlatives: Confession Scenes

1. [Confession Day] K-Drama Superlatives: Confession Scenes
misc_1442529679_PT_confessions.jpg
September 17 marks Confession Day in South Korea! With those brave souls go on to confess their feelings to their loved ones, it's a day of heart fluttering feelings and high emotional tension. For your entertainment, we've put together a list of the confessions in K-Dramas that were the funniest, the sexiest, the most romantic, you name it! Maybe you can test out one of these methods today!

http://www.CR. CR.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/confession-day-k-drama-superlatives-confession-scenes  via @allkpop

19.gif
  • Like 6