[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 24px; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: top; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; display: table-cell; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"                                Showbiz Korea-TOP 5 STARS WHO 
                                LOOK GOOD WITHOUT MAKE-UP 

[Caps & Video] 03272015

3rd place ‪#‎ParkShinHye‬

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=t9FSbt6aSqQ

credit to the ownerThank you graphics

Come on guys don't lose hope this is not the end like really it's so strange to have a relationship after knowing each other for just one month  I wouldn't want that in my relationship we would only end up breaking up because everything would happen so fast if they are really like on a relationship like what they said they would take time to get to know each other before entering a relationship were two people are "committed" and think Suzy is to young for LMH hahaha so guys have fate be really scared when we guys here about marriage so let's continue think of it as the least biggest STORM that happen to minshin History think of it as a challenge for us it's a test to show our love for minshin and our support and if ever that they are really dating and are about to marry some other people let's be happy and know that we did stay strong and had fate in them and If the article is true LMH kinda need a relationship cause he is getting older hihihi but I'm sure it's not his last relationship let's hope LMH and PSH's last relationship is with each other like if LMH broke up with his current GF if it happen later on in the future MinShin would have a project again if ever they had really feeling for  each other I guess fate brought them back together again for the 3rd time ok so it's all about patience and we should prey :)) that's all
P.S don't mind about my DP it's another fandom I ship but never forget MinShin will always be my first ship and will always love FOREVERMORE (even people say there is no forever but if minshin end up together like for reals like you know they are married I would really believe in forever) So guys smile you guys don't suit with a sad face :)))) HAVE FATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE      

Guys I got something PM me if you wan't to know I really feeling that there is something srange.

Guest hotbb

daffodil82 said:
dac417
said:

Hi dear MinShinners: it!'s a brand new day today! It's a beautiful day. See, we are surviving one day at a time...we just need to give ourselves time to get over the heartache. Smile :-* :) I just want to give a shout out of thanks to our dear @faidaris and @TessB ! I salute you for your valuable contributions to this thread. It was because of you and others, my uber talented MinShinners that I got hooked to this thread. Since I came to know this thread, I never failed to come here to read everything that were posted here. You keep me entertained with your humorous gifs,' postings, created minshin dictionary only we understand. I love your deep and insightful analysis abt the way things were for our Min and Shin, your perviness and just plain happy countenance in all your postings. I love everything about this thread!

We have undergone a great storm, some may have overcome and move on already but some may not, still need more time and some may not even recover from this. Each have their own way of coping up. This will be respected. We will pray for each other. We have given our hearts into this ship and thus loving them tremendously made it so hard to accept that they cannot be together, as of this time. They may never be but who knows... Our dreams and ideals may have been shattered. For ahjummas like me, it's like I want the best for my sons but if my son still wants to follow his own desire. It is his choice. Not even me, his mother can make the final choice for him. I can only pray for him continuously that he may be guided always by God to make the right decision. The love of mother will always be there even though i may have been hurt by his decisions and actions. Such is my sentiments for LMH. I'm sure his mother is doing that too. As for our bg SH, she is such a dear, love her much!  She's holding up gracefully and dignifiedly. She may have loved and lost but I'm sure she did not regret that she had loved at all. She will be surrounded by all her loved ones. She has a very loving family. And friends are abound to be with her during these trying times. Not because she's been dumped but because she's been dragged into this mess.

Everyday is a beautiful day! No matter what.

Hello Chingus.. I decided to continue with the story. After all, this is just fiction.. Just like any other books we read. But this will be my last MinShin fanfiction. Thank you for reading all my MinShin fanfic for more than a year. I will not be writing FF focused only on one couple. This is  what I learned from all of these... We expected something to happen and now all of us are disappointed.. but that should not be the case. We created an illusion on our own... Reality vs Fiction... Let's keep with us the memories of MinShin.... I know this FF will not help you move on but I promise to make this short. If you wish to read this, then, thank you.. If not, I will understand. God Bless you all...
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/920449/5/chasing-love-leeminho-parkshinhye-romcom-leejongsuk-minhye-minshin-minshinlovestory

Guest Roseaza

Newbie here. Before I only a silent reader. I get to know Shin Hye from this forum and starts to like her. Because of that I will support both Minho & Shin Hye as actor & actress that introduce me to the beautiful person they are and to the career advancement they will take. I love both of them now. Let the private life of them remain private for themselves and as fans I will look upon their advancement in career and personality.Therefore I hope this forum will remain with lots and lots of activities we could see from them. 

Guest hotbb

Aww @maudy chingu, really grateful for ur loyal love to BG n ur faithful updates in this forum. Count my blessings to always "see" u in this forum with news of BG. I just visit SH's forum to see/look, don't want to ship her with anyone anymore. Duno why, I only feel comfy to comment here in our own backyard. Hugs to all of us here >:D<

Guest maudy04

PSH Easy idol website (interview) 27.03.15Today she have perscon for her concert in Shanghai 28.03.15 "Dream of Angel"@hotbb, you'r Welcome ,I don't wanna this  thread /ship to end. So I do my best and also Minshinners who are staying here.......fightting !!!
Instagram media by psh_collection - Easy Idol website [interview] 朴信惠EasyIdol在线访谈 #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ Cr.http://phone.ieasy.tv/api/easyarticledetail.html?id=7948Instagram media by psh_collection - Easy Idol website [interview] 朴信惠EasyIdol在线访谈 #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ Cr.http://phone.ieasy.tv/api/easyarticledetail.html?id=7948Instagram media by psh_collection - Easy Idol website [interview] 朴信惠EasyIdol在线访谈 #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ Cr.http://phone.ieasy.tv/api/easyarticledetail.html?id=7948 ;;);), cr as tagged.

Ok, I have read the easy idol interview and here is my translation of only the question that matters to us:
Wow, the interviewer was very brave. He/she asked her if the "male God" whom she likes is now with someone else, what would she do? Her answer: "everyone has a person that is compatible with them. Perhaps in this case they are better suited to each other, that's why they are together. If the guy is meant to be mine, he will one day come back to me. If it doesn't happen, then it wasn't meant to be."
Wow, wow, wow! This interview is so telling. Male god, with someone else now, will one day come back to me - she's referring to MH and no one else!
There we have it - she wants him back and is waiting for him. She is putting aside her pride and fears and saying it loudly and clearly to him. What do you all think?

:))

Here you go ...
She gave hope to all MinShin's fan-home which weep. Now you can live forever in the world of his dreams.Clever girl! Respect! :)>- =D>PSH can not deprive people of their hopes and dreams. She realizes that they now suffer. She tries to support them. It should be their choice only - to live a reality or an illusion.)
But... believe me, better to live real life - less frustrating.
By the way, she lives in real and does not mix work and personal life. I advise you to follow her example. And love the artists and their work, not your imagination.)

Guest hotbb

Саша Rain said: :))

Here you go ...
She gave hope to all MinShin's fan-home which weep. Now you can live forever in the world of his dreams.Clever girl! Respect! :)>- =D>PSH can not deprive people of their hopes and dreams. She realizes that they now suffer. She tries to support them. It should be their choice only - to live a reality or an illusion.)
But... believe me, better to live real life - less frustrating.
By the way, she lives in real and does not mix work and personal life. I advise you to follow her example. And love the artists and their work, not your imagination.)

Guest Roseaza

Is that what she said. R u not missing in translation. Wow that is meaningful. Strong Heart and mind. Salute her for reminding us that we should follow fate and the fate is the best given to us and we should not regret nor sadden by it. Just go on...

Guest hotbb

Саша Rain said: nottb,I am fan of talent actress PSH.)I like last LMH's works. He is a great laborer. I respect him as acter too.)
And...
I believe the facts that I see only.)
I see following now
2 people happy.They are not together. Consequently ...)))