[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest kesara

We've enjoyed the HEIRS, now let go back to reality as LMH has shipped away, just wish his happiness for now, and for PSH she's one classy lady an excellent role model and well adored by her fellow co stars and I admire her for being very careful, PSY you're awesome!!!

I guessed I'm missing you guys. Why? I was thinking not to open our thread for few days. But... my fingers automatically goes to our thread and I can't help it! The thing that I'm thankful for, for our MinShin is bringing us all closed together like a family. Yes, our ship sunk at this time (I'm not closing the doors for them yet, who knows FATE may bring them someday together again...), but FRIENDSHIP was build here, so does RESPECT, therefore its harder for me to leave because of you guys my friends. (I sounds so dramatic.. what can I say? Our Min makes me emotional...hehe)

Fell asleep and woke up finally feeling at peace.. I truly suggest everyone writes down their feelings to help move on.. And I know we need to move on from shipping, but can some people just give us a little time, we have very good memories here that it feels like it's an end of era. So can you kindly please stop telling us to move on and face reality like right now. We are all mature adults, we will eventually move on, just need time.
Virtual Hugs to everyone!

@banilaria... Agree with you Chingus "it's easier said than done"...... It will take time.... but for now, pouring our emotions and feelings here in our thread are parts of healing process too (my opinion).

Guest LadyNess

Me too I still visit this thread... I miss you guys... Yup I wrote my rant in a piece of paper... Everything my crazy emotion... And after that I burned it... And deleted all my collection of MinShin photos in my computer, ipad and my iphone... I still avoid the other thread though... And I unfollow everything in my FB and IG that give news about the blah......blah....... As of now I'm focus of Shin Hye news nothing else...

I still visit the thread. It has been part of my daily activities. But i unfollowed everything tat has to do with Min Ho and his girlfriend. I don't want to see any news about them. I still don't get it. I'm sorry. But for now, i will concentrate on PSH and hope that she will come out stronger and even more beautiful after this. There's a rainbow always after the rain! As for Min Ho, who i first loved, by the way, before PSH, I don't want to judge. But she's only 20 years old....#>€.+%

My message got cut. Haha! 20 years old! :(( %-( >:) [-X !?!?! How can you even have a deep conversation or is there something in common? Oh well! Good luck! But i will still say that Minshin had the best chemistry and kiss in kdrama!

Guest LadyNess

@natlyn you should PM me because someone is still monitoring this thread..... And we can rant and everything in a PM have you been in Kit_Kat wordpress we having a private party there too soon... The invitation is been sent...hahahaha

Dont Worry About Shin Hye
She's Pretty as Ever
Instyle Photo-shoot

lee-jong-suk_1427232018_20150324_LJS_PSH

Take Your Time to Move On
and
I agree Maybe we can use this Thread as TanSang Couple ( The Heirs)
Update about their activity less the Delulu...

Have A nice Day
Credit pic to the owner

It s time to move on guys. My Delulu mode tells me that: (I bet) they were in relationship but it ended. LMH once mentioned that "ex can be friends". They re now friends. It s "Point of no return". It s their life, their decision... Let it be. Move on!

PARKSHINHYE IN SEOUL FASHION WEEK GIFS

Spoiler:image

wow, our princess shinhye still carry her elegant bearing when it comes in dressing. she really show's how to exude the beauty of  the young woman generations should be. yet her feminine side are still there.her innocent and classy looks that we always like are superb.she even empower at the seoul fashion week. i love shinhye smile and the genuine laughter she has....

credit to DC and jenzzy tanThank you graphics

Guest purpleismycolor

miki75 said: @LadyNess... That's exactly what I did. I deleted it too for now...and I try to avoid lurking at others thread except BG's thread. And I find it helpful for me to ease the pain until I move on.