[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest LadyNess

is somebody notice here rings, i notice that ring before in the scene in kim tan birthday... then she used 2 of gold band kinda ring now is 3... shes so pretty in her latest pics... and lmh is so happy in the ozing add

Guest ayeayewin

My Shinhye is so beautiful indeed today.Her beauty is so royal.For my wish her single life will end up with Minho.I don´t want just dating.I expect to marry in one day.Minho is nice man.I believe him that he can lead everythings for our Shinhye.

Guest LaDadaista

Our Shinhye was chuckling here in this pic because she was embarrassed as she was told by her stylist to tidy up her hair... :))Credit: Thai Starlight Angel who attended the KIPRA eventBq5ERQrCAAAsqWt.jpg:large
Thanks a lot @diena11 for posting the pic. ^^

Guest hotbb

Our minshin couple is v well loved. Lmh met the president earlier this year, now psh is also in some official role. Minshin rocks!

Guest celestine08

Photographers even caught the sneezing Shin Hye - Ahh Choooo! :)) :)) :))Still classy and poised!:D201406241537341116_1.jpg
credits as tagged

OH and by the way, Shin Hye is currently No. 1 in GOA!!!!=D> =D> =D>Please keep voting for her until July 20!;)PSH_GOA.jpg

Guest myhepyending

i really hope someone can translate this video or maybe some of it.....i think she talked about her previous kiss scene, her ideal type & her car? I'm really thankful if someone can translate it  [-O< [-O< [-O< 
she was amazing here...i really love her....miss her so much! really hope her movie will be released this year not next year!
i miss LMH so much too.....dying to see them appear together at least in one CF! or event....is it too much too ask? :(( :(

p/s - thank you @MSRJ for reposting my video! glad that you like it~  >:D< :-*

Guest AyoungV

Chinguss,... why?...Can't voting In GOA :(( :((  very dificuld, have some thing wrong?.....Can't open,... :(( :((

kiklamino

said:  

@ Ravy

Awesome videos.

They are Must needed especially the first one for Minshinners that experience weak moments regarding the status for our couple.(chingus you do not have to  worry' we all have those moments .

MinShin is getting stronger day by day

)

.Dont expect a big confirmation.Look at the little indirect hints.

I am looking for a video with the title Falling for you. It is not the one by kpopstation. It's a different one with a woman-or is it a guy?- singing the song .

Does anyone have the link?

I tried through my history to find it but I could not.

Park Shin Hye Ameblo update. 24.06.2014

Bq51YP6CcAALCb7.jpg

Google Translate:

It is late at night

"Good evening everyone ^ _ ^ It's Shin.Long time no see. Everyone how are you?I write in Japanese for the first time in a long time. Look cute grammar even wrongLove LoveRecently, I've been shooting a movie.I will go to Japan in July After taking the picture. Osaka is excited at the first time.One day even early Japan in everyone and important time to have wantisLove Love!Love Love! this time of the fan meeting is also expected to be please! ~ ~ ~ Good night was over cine or more!! try to love everyone ~ ~ Osaka!! !"
-----------
She wrote: (rough translation)
"It is late at night (midnight)" 
Good evening everyone ^ _ ^ this is Shinie.

Long time no see. Everyone how are you? 
I write in Japanese for the first time in a long time.... grammar error 
Recently, I've been shooting a movie.
I will go to Japan in July.... Osaka, (I am) excited (as it is) first time. 
I want to spend precious time with you in Japan as soon as possible!
Please also look forward to fan meeting! ~ ~ ~
Good night ....!! Love everyone ~ ~ Osaka!!!

Translated by @mosquito
credit: http://ameblo.jp/ssinz-japan/entry-11883672003.html