[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest maudy04

Well what can I say........, with long or short hair hè is still the GOD of ASIA....... :D:D:D . Gosh.... What a MAN...... 8-> 8-> mature in all the way-----, sorry guys I try to post Some pictures .....but I don't know how....... :(( :(( :(( . Help me pleaseeeeeeee I'm with my I-phad...... Thanks..... :):)

Guest MáriaP

"Lee Min Ho oppa has said in his interview that "Song Hye Kyo" is his ideal girl & he likes 2 work with her. I'm shipping MinKyo couple ^ ^ :(( :(:(( source: facebook

Guest rackyvirgo

welcome chingu

:x Btw, im also from philippines :D

I like to welcome all my kababayans on this thread, as we are getting bigger everyday. For our love with MINSHIN.

Guest MáriaP

kiklamino said: MáriaP said: "Lee Min Ho oppa has said in his interview that "Song Hye Kyo" is his ideal girl & he likes 2 work with her. I'm shipping MinKyo couple ^ ^ :(( :(:(( source: facebook

Guest LadyNess

@kiklamino‌ finally you're back how's your vacation? Miss your post..... I love Shin Hye outfit in the FM specially the blue skirt and white top....Her outfit lately is so womanly... So mature even here hairstyle love it.... Good Morning and Good Night to all my fellow Minshinners here in the US.... Miss MinShin so much :((

I miss MinShin everyday. I am really hoping and praying hard that one day they will do fanmeeting together  :D Even they will not perform in the fanmeeting, just stood in the stage and hold each other hands in the whole event  :D Could it be possible or am I delusional?  =))  =))

SIMPLICITY IS BEAUTY ----> Park Shin Hye 

JncR9F.gif

And baby boy misses you baby girl 

:x :D
22.jpg.jpg?opa=10375.7614594634

We miss you MinShin

Credits to the owners of the pictures  :x

Guest LaDadaista

Our SHINHYE updated her Weibo @ 11:38 CST today...8fe7ffd2jw1eizao1tjtij209u0d40tl.jpg마중 나와 주신 팬 여러분 그리고 이제 오후 에 만나게 될 심천 에 계신 팬 여러분! 오후 에 예쁜 모습 으로 인사 드리겠습니다!!!!
Translation by Google TranslatorAnd meet the fans who gave me the Shenzhen now fans will meet in the afternoon! I will greet this afternoon to look pretty!!!!

Translation by Bing TranslatorPick-up has given me fan and you will meet in the afternoon and now it's Shenzhen outboard fan and you! In the afternoon, will be greeted by a pretty look!!!!

Souce: http://www.weibo.com/2414346194/BgyccCP8U

Guest GraceG1430294167

I know this is an old story but I would like to share my thoughts on the Audrey Hepburn pin to realize that Minshin is true.How come like lee min ho with no background to link to an AH , a news to tell that his mom or sis likes AH ,there is none.So what is lee min ho's thought of putting an AH pin near his chest ? As clear a crystal water ,it is because of park shin hye .Evrybody knows that psh is very vocal in idolizing AH.So with no doubt Minshin is absolutely a couple.