[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

#ParkShinHye, #MILLET autograph session. Sensational Myeong-dong   

CwkCO-fUQAEbONE.jpg

CwkCOZTUQAAqWSf.jpg

model Park Shin Hye outdoor brand MILLET November 5, in Seoul Lotte Department Store MILLET sales floor, with a time of special meeting of the fans held a fan autograph session .
Autograph session invitation enjoying shopping in the 100 customers surprising to Myeong-dong is also in hand, form a long line early in the previous department where the event is carried out until the chinese and Japanese tourists, Park as-Korean hallyu stars is very popular.
On this day, a nice outdoor styling of Park Shin Hye has caught the eye. Slim waist line and the rich fur decorated to match the working shoes casual sneaker design to impressive down jacket. Park Shin Hye also autograph session that took place about an hour finished the event with or talk happily with the fans.

cr.http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php

animated-thank-you-image-0041

• Like 2

Lee Hong-ki coached on dating by Park Shin-hye

Rock band FT Island vocalist Lee Hong-ki said in a radio interview Thursday that he has been coached on dating by actress Park Shin-hye.

“Despite not having many dating experiences, she is more mature than I am (in terms of dating),” he said on KBS FM’s “Park Myung-soo’s Radio Show.” "She gives me a lot of advice about life.”

Lee and Park started their show respective business career as child actors and have maintained a decadeslong friendship.

“We have talked about issues or troubles with dating partners,” he said. “I feel more comfortable speaking with her than my male friends.”

Lee was recently reported to have been dating actress Han Bo-reum. 

Image result for THANK YOU ANIMATED GIFS MICKEY MOUSE
  • Like 2