[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest shaibuzainab

Hi everyone 

:)Hello, welcome to MinShin thread! :)

euntan.jpg?w=676

:wub::)Where you can love, support, and congratulate Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, together or separately in their achievements. :):wub:

minhoshinhyehugging_zps7b4f0106.gif

11380858_767153226733523_40272860_n.jpg

:wub: :)Enjoy the ride and always love MinShin! :):wub:

Image result for lee min ho and park shin hye heirs interview

Credit To Owners

thank u for the welcome, I saw their fanfics and I would like to read can u help me please

Hi everyone 

:)Hello, welcome to MinShin thread! :)euntan.jpg?w=676:wub::)Where you can love, support, and congratulate Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, together or separately in their achievements. :):wub:minhoshinhyehugging_zps7b4f0106.gif:wub: :)Enjoy the ride and always love MinShin! :):wub:

Image result for lee min ho and park shin hye heirs interview

Credit To Owners

thank u for the welcome, I saw their fanfics and I would like to read can u help me please

Yes, I will do my best to help you.

Most fanfics are in http://www.asianfanfics.com/ . Please make sure you make an account because it will be required in order to read some of the stories. You can use the username you use in soompi or any other that you prefer that is available. To register click link below

http://www.asianfanfics.com/register

Page will look somewhat like this

Username

Password

Recovery Email

Optional, but this is the only way to reset your password if you forget it
I agree to the terms of use and privacy policy for Asianfanfics. You must be at least 13 years old to join.

Register

Once you register you can look at the header and there you click the Tags title to search for MinShin stories.

Header should look somewhat like this. Write

In tags page type minshin and click Filter Tag... (you can do this to search for any of your favorite artist's stories).

Page will look somewhat like this

Popular Fanfiction and Stories Tags(78,317 tags)

• minshin×
  •  
  •  
CompleteFilter Tags

Make sure to type minshin in the first column only

All regular MinShin stories should come up that are tagged from latest updated. For M-rated stories you do need an account.

Click the M-Rated title to view them (where it says find Find Rated M Stories>>) from the regular MinShin Story paged or you can also filter it through tags page by clicking box of  rated m (but this box will appear only  if you login and have account and over 18).

Minshin (212 minshin fanfics)

If searching for Rated M stories, you must search in the Rated M section
Find Rated M Stories >>

and page should look somewhat like this

Minshin Fanfiction and Stories

890674_story_thumb_6yqHqGC.jpg

Where Bluebirds Fly...

By piecesofrainbow updated Sep 23, 2015 11:15:29
Characters Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye
With 48 chapters, 41 votes, 247 subscribers, 15310 views, 190 comments
Status [M]

“Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” ― Zelda Fitzgerald  

Sorry tried using photos, but Soompi kept freezing. I didn't know if you really needed some help navigating the page... but I hope that helps a little. Honestly, after you create an account you can use this links below and you will be good to go.

Regular MinShin stories: http://www.asianfanfics.com/browse/tag/minshin/L

Rated-M Stories: http://www.asianfanfics.com/browse/tag_rated/minshin/L

We do have a lot of wonderful authors. I hope you do enjoy the stories. :)

If you have any more questions, please ask...

Sorry-- Really having issues with Soompi - format is coming way off (it looks normal when editing, but so different when publish). I hope it helped. :/

A few suggestions to get started please start with completed stories and go from there if you do not filter it out from the tags page, you could also view completed minshin stories only by clicking Completed on the regular MinShin story page or even on the Rated M Page.

Minshin (212 minshin fanfics)

If searching for Rated M stories, you must search in the Rated M section
Find Rated M Stories >>
/Completed
  • Like 5

Guest daffodil82

Lee Min Ho: 2015.10.28 Incheon AP heading to Guangzhou, China fro LG event

VRYXguA.jpg1YBWpHI.jpg2ZX0Kwm.jpgyqGn9kT.jpgLzNrM3t.jpgFHuLsKv.jpg

credit to the owners

474968usdit9zdzr.gif

Edited by daffodil82