[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

:) Happy 2nd Anniversary! :)

:wub: It's the little things that make me fall more in LOVE with you! :wub:

But a few gifts won't hurt, right? :D:):P 

46-Park-Shin-Hye-The-Heirs-Korean-Drama-

kim-tan-and-eun-sang-cute.png

owl.png

tumblr_mxt6d2DjJR1siqvhio1_250_zpschghlmtumblr_mxt6d2DjJR1siqvhio3_250_zpsklldfi

d98e315e89e08f69802ba735ab490bc8.jpg

:wub: Especially if that gift can bring a smile to your face, it is worth every penny! :wub:

Credit To Owners

• Like 10

:wub:It's the little things that made fall more in LOVE with you!:wub:

But I also fell in love with your faults :crazy: :P  and your virtues... :) :wub:

Heirs+Kim+Tan+obsessive.png

That I'm willing to walk the rest of my life with you, even if we fall, we can always get back up again.

MS_40_zpsb6e3eb24.gif

Never let go of my hand! That...

1444342859741.gif

:wub:Love unconditionally and live happily! :wub:

:) I hope the Heirs brought a lot of joy to you, as it brought it to me. :)

:wub::)God bless MinShin and MinShinner's! :):wub:

Credit To Owners

• Like 9

Guest daffodil82

:wub:HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY:wub:

THE HEIRS

1013e7cfbed32ef32cf1bf5df5b5cccf.jpg03fcfb9978d16b1e264e4b5f1fbcf245.jpg2d4e66bb8120270e8194633449f23ff2.jpg6e2865282ae0adc8614a659898192210.jpgThe Heirs....is LOVE INFINITY:wub:

ctto

Edited by daffodil82

Guest zznini

CQ05QtKUYAA3n9y.jpg

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY TO THE HEIRS!!!!!!!!!! 

Time goes by really fast. It has been two years since my fav k-drama aired. But we are still here,  cause we all love MinShin. Most of us still loyal supporting both of them despite many things have happened. Because of The Heirs, we became friends. We have face everything. We cried and laughed together even though we have never met before. 

I am so grateful to be with all of u, MinShinners and I do not regret being MinShin shipper. I am always be a MinShinner, once a MinShinner, forever a MinShinner!!!  Love all of u guys and missing our bb boy and bb boy so badly!!!! 

CQ1oJ7zVEAEMooP.jpg

The Heirs 2nd Anniversary ~ Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang

CQ1pHZRUsAAdnr-.jpg 

CQ2nEFiUsAATlNr.jpg

CQ2AVPsUAAAwmdz.jpg

CQ2Ge4bUwAE3dNq.jpg

MinShin was conceived during the Etude Days back in 2009.  Right after the first telecast of 'The Heirs", Oct. 09, 2013. MinShin  was born, so

Happy 2nd Birthday Anniversary too MinShinners !!

I choose the videos of our dearest and very talented Immelodyxx to tell the MinShin story at its best...

Big thanks to Immelodyxx, these are the Pieces of MinShin Dreams and the MinShin Story that we cherish....

Although, at this point in time, they have their own separate lives to live,  each pursuing their dreams and goals in life,  we will continue to support and love them with all our hearts as MinShinners.  Loving them the way we can. We will just enjoy the ride, smooth or bumpy ride. Nothing is definite and there's a long way to go.  We hope One day they will come together again in great pŕojects like a tv drama, cf, or a great movie .  And as MinShinners, we would like to see them together in the end. We will keep the Faith, until such time things will tell us otherwise...

Along this road, fellow MinShinners have become our good friends, though we have not yet met in person.  We shared all the heartaches and pain, the joys and love, the same dreams we have for our MinShin.  We've come to care for each other as well as we care for our MinShin.

To our Min and Shin, be happy.  Pursue the path that will bring you true love and happiness.  God will always help you along the way.

SMILE :) BE HAPPY :)

• Like 14

Regardless of the outcome of our future life's:

I just want you to know that no matter what will happen to us, there was a point in my life that I love you unconditionally, that I fought for you with all my being,

988791_560786910664698_546390591_n1.jpg

and that I am (was) willing to kneel to the world just for you,

20131129-090202.jpg

and if we lose our way I hope we find each other once again.

the-heirs-teaser-lee-min-ho-park-shin-hy

I hope you never forget that this life is not meant to be easy.

Please fight for us and never let go.

BaD4hpqCEAAvsqO.jpg:large

tumblr_static_dw4v0zr1vyg4csg4o0w4g4s80_

10249165_520520824724928_1936478346_n.jp

As I Will Love You Always!

(The Heirs is such a beautiful love story!)

Credit to Owners

• Like 11

To My Minshin Family:

It all started off with the unforgettable drama – Heirs. From the start of Oct 2013, we were faced with laughed out loud moments, tearful scenes, giddiness, shyness seeing the kiss scenes, frustration over the Kim brothers, sadness for Young Do, reaching out for Hyo-shin,  our love for the lovely Bo Na...we fell in love with each and every character in the drama (apart from that horrible stepmother).

CQ2tyhEXAAAAFhX.jpg

But it wasn’t just that... we came across our OTP who stole our heart!

CQ3XgVbUkAAptc_.jpg

CQ1oJ7zVEAEMooP.jpg

They made us into the pervy ajummas that we are! hehe (how can we not after seeing this HOT kiss ???)

*heart beating fast just looking at the video*

Anywayyyyy.....  I want to thank the drama for bringing me into this family and making me unconditinally love my BG and BB...!!!

Forever inside our heart...the Heirs team... HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY!!!

CQ2wpNgUYAANDjd.jpg

This drama brought me to you all...my lovely Minshin family!! 

I love you all..!!!

Hwaiting!

CTTO

Edited by sin2sa
  • Like 15

They can try take my pride away, take my home, and my education, but they will never be able to take the memories that I establish with you. The memories of how your embrace, hugs, kisses, and caresses were my comfort, how your smile could brighten up my day. Nobody can strip that from me, even if they try to separate us and send me far away.

jovkil.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHJVoRdSUTAhmQ-SeMX08

tumblr_mxqg5rTnPR1siqvhio2_500.gif

a281c3b508fa221704ad46b71f39dbde.jpg

image111.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGjrgSupOQt6h7yv5Oz4d

A true love story never ends!

Credit To Owners

• Like 14

Guest myhepyending

Hi all~~~~~~~;):lol::wub:  

It's been a very looooooooonnnnggggg time since i visited here. How are you guys?

i'm not gonna lie.....i do MISS them SO MUCH! especially these few days and TODAY the most....after watching back all those TanSang pics & videos :tears::tears:

ahhhhh.....i really miss our glory days too.....but life must go on....

BE HAPPY MinShinners & let's celebrate this happy day to the MAX

HAPPY THE HEIRS 2nd ANNIVERSARY~~~~~ :wub:

tumblr_mwzq66gpOC1qjkud7o7_250.gif

PS: Bcos soompi has new features....i feel lost...dunno how to insert video anymore....LOL

@myhepyending  it's soooo good to see you back here.  You may not be familiar with my name but i certainly know you from way back.  :wub::wub:

Happy Anniversary to you too, myhepyending, hope you will continue to stay 

For inserting a video, image or  gif, copy the url , then click the "insert other media" button located at the right bottom of the message page.  Choose the "insert image post", and you will be directed to another sub page which is the insert image url. Just paste the url at the space provided and click the insert into post. The image, video or gif you want to post will be inserted on the page.  Hope this helps...:wub:

• Like 9

Guest myhepyending

@myhepyending  it's soooo good to see you back here.  You may not be familiar with my name but i certainly know you from way back.  :wub::wub:

For Happy Anniversary to you too, myhepyending, hope you will continue to stay 

For inserting a video, image or  gif, copy the url , then click the "insert other media" button located at the right bottom of the message page.  Choose the "insert image post", and you will be directed to another sub page which is the insert image url. Just paste the url at the space provided and click the insert into post. The image, video or gif you want to post will be inserted on the page.  Hope this helps...:wub:

THANKS DEAR.....i tried but still fail....never mind just posted i gif there.... :P our iconic scene....i wish i can stay but it's hard.... but i'm still a minshinner and will always be 

@myhepyending You may also just click " copy image"and directly paste it on the message page. You will be more familiar with the features as time goes by.  :) For youtube videos, you may also paste the url directly on the page.

• Like 6