[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Lee Min Ho Recipient of ′Brand of the Year Korea 2015′ Award Alongside EXO, Yoo Jae Suk and More

2015.10.08 10:01

98611002.jpg

Lee Min Ho has been selected hallyu star of the year by Chinese consumers.

On receiving the Brand of the Year Korea 2015 award, Lee Min Ho stated, "I′m happy and thankful to be awarded at the Brand of the Year Korea 2015. I think it′s a particularly meaningful award because consumers get to choose directly. I will continue to work hard in order to be an actor that gives back through good projects."

Winners of the Brand of the Year Korea awards are selected directly by consumer votee, not brand surveys conducted by panelists. 

The Brand of the Year Korea 2015 award selected by Chinese consumers was established this year. 

Voting took place via China′s People Daily′s online and mobile website from August 10 to August 18, and the 10 hallyu stars of 2015 selected by Chinese citizens were Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho, Super Junior, EXO, Big Bang, Lee Kwang Soo, Yoo Jae Suk, Girls′ Generation (SNSD), Lee Jong Suk and CNBLUE. 

Photo credit: eNEWS DB

Reporter : Jo Hae Jin

http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/enewsworld/en/article/98611/lee-min-ho-recipient-of-brand-of-the-year-korea-2015-...

damask_black_gray_red_roses_thank_you_st

• Like 9

good morning everyone i am here today  to celebrate with u a very important day heirs second anniversay , happy anniversary minshinners , happy anniversary minshin my always royal couple , be happy u both :wub:

11253263_1618146061808229_1009336694_n.j

• Like 9

Shin hye: Happy Anniversary, Kim Tan..

Min Ho: Happy Anniversary, Cha Eun Sang.....

i5PUjOJ.png

MinShinners: yesssss...we're so happy...we miss them so much....huhu...(with joyful tears)

post-26111-kristen-wiig-fangirl-crying-g

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY of 'THE HEIRS', MINSHINNERS !!

:wub::wub::wub:

:)

I'm proud to be a MinShinner and will always be...

SMILE ! BE HAPPY!

• Like 10

:wub:Happy 2nd Anniversary!:wub:

image-1E07_524C1819.jpg

Credit To Owners

So thankful for The Heirs, as I was able to meet so many wonderful people, even through our ups and downs we have been their for each other whether silently or actively, I will forever cherish this drama. Please take care chingus! Big Hugs, Love you all MinShinners and MinShin!

:wub:Truly wish Min Ho and Shin Hye more success and for them to live happily!:wub:

• Like 9

first we get this 

the-heirs-script-reading.png

Park-Shin-Hye-And-Lee-Min-Ho-At-Incheon-

and we became like this 

excited-1-1.gif~original

and then we got this 

lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

and this 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ7SLZFq1zy6px57lSeA9

and this 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrcVU5DOSGRa8z89nm1JK

and we became like 

200_s.gif

later we have this its_ok_lee_min_ho.jpg

and our reaction was 

kristinwiig.gif

and then we tons of cute scenes 

11_zps13513450.jpg~original

and our reaction every episode 

50021250?region=US&size=600x400

and then they told us 

1444342110551.gif

and as we love them so much we listened to them and we wished them that 

1444342859741.gif

happy anniversary minshinners love u all u r a precious gift for me from this ship u r my second family  :wub::wub:

• Like 12

Happy 2nd anniversary Heirs! Congratulations for continuing to be such a well-loved drama. It's only possible because of Minshin. 

And congratulations to all Minshinners for staying the course and staying strong. May Minshin always be in our hearts. Minshinners have been and always will be the best! :wub:

• Like 13

Guest daffodil82

Shin Hye Blue: Where to now?

Min Ho Red: It's time to go to MinShin thread. They are celebrating "The Heirs" 2nd Anniversary! palli!

C6ir2Uz.jpg

"The Heirs" Happy 2nd Anniversary :wub::)