[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest girlieize

I am so proud of our BG and let it be our guiding light to help us recover..... In an interview she was asked her if the "male God" whom she likes is now with someone else, what would she do? Her answer: "everyone has a person that is compatible with them. Perhaps in this case they are better suited to each other, that's why they are together. If the guy is meant to be mine, he will one day come back to me. If it doesn't happen, then it wasn't meant to be." Very brave and heart warming.....

girlieize said: I am so proud of our BG and let it be our guiding light to help us recover..... In an interview she was asked her if the "male God" whom she likes is now with someone else, what would she do? Her answer: "everyone has a person that is compatible with them. Perhaps in this case they are better suited to each other, that's why they are together. If the guy is meant to be mine, he will one day come back to me. If it doesn't happen, then it wasn't meant to be." Very brave and heart warming.....

@faidaris chinggu you read it already dear.. faidaris said: Almondcroissant said: Ok, I have read the easy idol interview and here is my translation of only the question that matters to us:
Wow, the interviewer was very brave. He/she asked her if the "male God" whom she likes is now with someone else, what would she do? Her answer: "everyone has a person that is compatible with them. Perhaps in this case they are better suited to each other, that's why they are together. If the guy is meant to be mine, he will one day come back to me. If it doesn't happen, then it wasn't meant to be."
Wow, wow, wow! This interview is so telling. Male god, with someone else now, will one day come back to me - she's referring to MH and no one else!
There we have it - she wants him back and is waiting for him. She is putting aside her pride and fears and saying it loudly and clearly to him. What do you all think?

PARKSHINHYE DONATES EARNINGS FROM CHINESE

FAN MEETING TO CHARITY

Park Shin Hye has proven once again that she is truly beautiful both inside and out.

Recently, news about her donating all profits from her latest Chinese fan meeting have made the headlines. After holding a press conference at the iapm Center in Shanghai on March 27, the actress personally greeted a total of 1,000 local fans at the Shanghai Centre Theatre the following day.

This marks the third year in a row for Park Shin Hye to hold a solo fan meeting in China. Making this year’s event even more special, the beautiful actress has decided to donate all earnings from the meeting to two ongoing efforts: a ‘Star Light Village’ project in Ghana and a group protecting Chinese abandoned animals. Both projects address causes that she personally feels strongly about.

A representative of the local event organization committee stated, “While many Hallyu stars are holding fan meetings, there are barely any occasions when they donate all ticket sales revenue to a charity like Park Shin Hye,” and expressed their admiration for the actress’ generosity.

credit : http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/30/park-shin-hye-donates-earnings-from-chinese-fan-meeting-to-charity/

Park Shin-hye video hits 1 million views

11010294_880817181981413_162113010620941

Local cosmetics firm Amore Pacific’s makeup video starring Park Shin-hye recently hit 1 million views, according to the company on Monday. The commercial video, produced by high-profile photographer Oh Joong-suk, portrays how peach blossom affects the brightness of facial skin. 

Amore Pacific introduced its Mamonde Cover Power Cushion in the video, showing the changes to skin after the actress uses it. 

The video, whose theme is “Secrets of Shin hye’s bright skin,” was released on March 18. 

“Park and Oh worked in perfect harmony during the shooting. She seemed to be satisfied with the powder cushion designed to moisturize and soften the skin,” the company’s official said. 

Early this year, the Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm, dubbed as Shin-hye’s lipstick, also became an instant hit after she wore it in her drama “Pinocchio,” which ended in January. 

credit: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201503301749138711415_2

Guest twingals

PSH is beautiful indeed...I've read somewhere before how she donates a portion of earnings from her fan meetings, is this the first that the whole amount is 100 % to charity? Amazing ! Wonder how much does a fan meet go for, any idea? I know LMH sells items for his cause but has he donated earnings too? Anyone aware? Hope he does. I can understand fascination of Min Shin fans about them being together...there is that idealistic romantic part of us to pair those attributes together....if we find that combination..that is why we root for it be real, an IDEAL.....it's like loving a Bill and Melinda Gates for the good deeds they do with their wealth and popularity...., this is one criteria for me that fires that admiration :) So, those of you who are part of this "ship" pat yourself on the back. It was and will be a good ride, for I know we will read more good things to come out from these beautiful people.....true gold indeed! We need more people like that....I know SH when she eventually meet her soulmate will continue doing just that...she has that aura in her. And let me be a little shallow ;) her latest pictures from fan meeting and Lotte Cf with YSH ,so beautiful innocent kind looking face while contrasting with the London ones where she was sexy and sultry , love it!

Guest maudy04

31.03.15 (exclucive take it down) to celebrate the launch of the photo book "Story of Angel", and held a handshake and autograph session. Instagram media by ssinz7_lv - #ParkShinHye 15/03.31 [Exclusive take it down] to celebrate the launch of the photo book "Story of Angel"  and held a handshake and autograph session. cr ; Ryosuke Oshiki Via ; @KpopStarzJP http://t.co/LDZrsoU4uQInstagram media by ssinz7_lv - #parkshinhye 15/03/31 [Exclusive take it down] to celebrate the launch of the photo book "Story of angel ", and held a handshake and autograph session. cr ; Ryosuke Oshiki Via ; @KpopStarzJP http://t.co/LDZrsoU4uQInstagram media by ssinz7_lv - #ParkShinHye 15/03/31[Exclusive take it down] to celebrate the launch of the photo book "Story of angel ", and held a handshake and autograph session. cr ; Ryosuke Oshiki Via ; @KpopStarzJP http://t.co/LDZrsoU4uQInstagram media by ssinz7_lv - #ParkShinHye 15/03/31[Exclusive take it down] to celebrate the launch of the photo book,"Story of angel" and held a handshake and autograph session.  cr ; Ryosuke Oshiki Via ; @KpopStarzJP http://t.co/LDZrsoU4uQ ;) ,cr Ryosuke Oshiki

Guest DonitaA

Guys...our bby gal doesn't ve any link up with any1 ... What i mean here is proper hook up with any guy's..say BB ..he got hook up wit p m y... n new gf; & I don't want to tke her name..grrrrr..!!! wht bou bby gal ..ol we got its just delusion like whom we want her to be with. .rite...as day passes .. I see oll those korean newly wedding couple with their newly born bby shows like super man dad & blah blah blah... but always wish to see MinShin as a lovely and unbreakable couple for once and take part with their kid in a show like super man dad...bt now all my dreams are remains a dream by de recent news of BB...and my heart shakes badly ..i just cannot come out of the pictures ..!!