[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest maudy04

Ssinz7 IG update14.03.15title= :D,cr tto.

Eng Trans by Google; Gimpo Airport departure # Japan but the weather is still cold heart# Bruno Mali Spring edition# Disney # Pinocchio, See You in Japan

SO BB WAS IN LONDON TOO AS ACCORDING TO THE TABLOID!

Samsonite, a global luggage retailer, revealed a photo on Friday of actor Lee Min-ho, a model for the brand, in the lead up to White Day, which falls on March 14. 

(Samsonite)

In the revealed shot, the bewitching actor dons a beige casual suit over a white dress shirt. He stares at the camera while holding a small Samsonite clutch bag. 

The brand’s new clutch bag Voile features spacious storage for the small size and a removable strap to be used as a cross bag, according to the company’s spokesperson. 

“This bag, which can be matched with diverse fashions, is the best gift for ladies on White Day,” said Kim Hee-jung, marketing director of Samsonite Korea. 

The 27-year-old actor has been in London for the photo shoot since leaving Korea on Tuesday. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

:D:D

Guest minshin2046

just for the info ... if psh use iphone and she have the lock code and the I cloud lock on ( for find my phone ) the thief cannot open it phone until now no hacker can hack on iphone lock so I think everything will be safe if the thief want to unlock her phone maybe all the photo and sms will also be deleted coz you need to hard reset the phone .. so chinggus don worry ..

yeah i saw that pic too and its quite hot but no matter what it cant beat our minshin legendary closet kiss.  :\">

Waaahhh so there was a hot kiss scene he made on GB? I think i understand now what the meaning of BB looks on the stage in GB VIP Premiere. It was not shyness and sadness, but it was shyness and worriness because his BG would watch his hot kiss with another woman in the movie :D

I dont want to watch it, i think i cant stand watching him in the drama with other co-stars either. I have a poor shipper heart. #:-S lol

What???

Kiss scene gif....

I want to see it!!!

@zerra24 chinguu yah, where did you see it?

I want to see our kissing beast coming back.

What kind of shipper I really am? Why do I feel excited when I heard LMH kiss our woman? Weird, isn't it?

May be he has been quiet these days and I miss him doing some movement. Even it is a make out scene. Opss....

Miane Shin Hye...

Kekeke....

wow ... shinhye airport style is always gorgeous .... i like all her airport style .... day by day she became a beautiful and sexi woman .... oh gosh she really beautiful .... and for minho .. is that yellow flower from shinhye ... so did both of you met each other .... and about shinhye phone .... i dont want the thief know the secret in that phone ... but little in my heart ... i want to know, is there a secret between her and minho in that phone .... hahaha sorry

PARKSHINHYE DEPARTURE FROM GIMPO AIRPORT

FOR JAPAN FAN MEETING 3-14-2015

IMG_20150314_121758.jpg

IMG_20150314_121851.jpg

IMG_20150314_121853.jpg

IMG_20150314_121849.jpg

Spoiler: 
IMG_20150314_121704.jpg33188773_61a2974f.jpg33188773_7652d375.jpg

it's so sad that someone purloin the phone of our princess. i'm sure there's so many important photos and messages even the contacts of here loveone's and friends are there. i hope those who purloin may be punished. i can understand what shinhye's felt when her phone are lost. co'z someone also steal my smartphone in my bag when i'm in the parlor. although shinhye's phone was stolen in the restaurant but the impact of the things that are most precious is lost. only i can say is sigh?  but still hoping that there's a nice human being who will return shinhye's phone. co'z were hightech now maybe she or he can saw the photo's of shinhye and instantly can accord the item that belongs to our princess.

CREDIT TO @eiji0037,syeb1230 and pshic

Don't panic over the kiss in GB my friends. It was less than 10 seconds long and it was done in a business like setting. Not a passionate kiss at all, it was just done as part of the scene. Can clearly see they are just acting; nothing can beat our passionate closet kiss so don't worry.

Don't panic over the kiss in GB my friends. It was less than 10 seconds long and it was done in a business like setting. Not a passionate kiss at all, it was just done as part of the scene. Can clearly see they are just acting; nothing can beat our passionate closet kiss so don't worry.

agree. while our lagendary closet kiss last for 38 seconds. the gb kiss doesnt shake or give me hype at all. hehe.