[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest minshin5857

Happy 600 pages minshinners and many more to come :D :D Congrats to our BG for 11th anniversary... :x :x She is so cute and funny in her latest episode of Pinocchio.. :x

Guest lameoser

PARK SHIN INSTAGRAM UPDATE

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10425134_10205202299999641_5864432016190198722_n.jpg?oh=70b6f8847968845022d2dfc5b551e27f&oe=5502D7DB&__gda__=1425947597_7588a2dc9acd090e6d3ba964326c491a

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10817874_332471586936327_1074966758_n.jpg

#피노키오 #최달포 #최인하 #삼촌조카 여긴어디? #우동집 #너이거좋아하잖아 오늘도 피노키오와 함께 해주실거죠~?

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

#Pinocchio dalpo #Choi Choi cut #uncle nephew is this place? Woodongjip
#
You like this today, did you give me with Pinocchio ~?

source:

eunnij09 said: Happy 11th Anniversary Shin Hye! And Happy 600 pages!
On a personal note I'm trying to update my FF but I admittedly find myself stuck. I had a chapter written but am not satisfied. Lots going on and can't think straight. 
Should I watch the closet kiss again? hahaha :)

Guest meridian

piecesofrainbow said: @maudy4 and @lameoser 
call me delulu... if shin hye starts updating pics on her own on many different occasion.. it means there's nothing she's hiding.. LOL she's just making MH see green with envy.. LOL now i'm going to party~!

>:):D \m/ :-\" O:-) 8-} :-j 8-> :)) :-* :o) :)>- B-)

@meridian 
because we had to wait for BTS and a Jap version at that... and some were harmless photos.. but well... I guess those memories are precious to her and her Oppa... LOL and to think I was reliving their moments together today... and this just made me even happier in the MinShin bubble!
And if magazines won't have them together and lotte had to photoshop them together, I shall do the same in celebration of the 600th page. If only they had listen to us.. I won't result to this.. LOL 
0FLF0Rj.jpg

XBXoCsD.jpg

Guest meridian

@piecesofrainbow 
Yes chingu. Heirs BTS is very very very rare. Pinoc has shown only 7-8 episodes but there're more unofficial couple pics of SH with co-stars (both LJS and second lead) more than with MH for the whole months of Heirs filming! =)) You know I ordered the Heirs Making magazine (jap version) that the publisher said we need to buy vol 1-4 in bundle so I already paid for 4 books. But now I've got only vol. 1 - 2, and there are very few harmless couple pics of MinShin with no skinship (well the closest thing is MH holding SH's wrist -- which already posted in the thread-- that's all we have). But the vol. 3 - 4 they're still on process. It's funny right? :)) The Heirs ended for a year already but they still hold on the BTS pics! I mean they postpone the publishing date for 4 times already! if I remember correctly it's 4 times! months after months. I can't remember which month I ordered lol seriously they keep postponing and postponing...so let's think what's the reasons of postponing? how long do they need just to choose the BTS pic and printing? :)) the latest reason of postponing I got from merchandiser is "The publisher needs to adjust the interview" .... if there's nothing to hide ... why does it take so da** long time to just choose pics and publish?! =)) 
in the past I thought seeing her with new co-star might shake our ship and I thought I might feel hurt lol but surprisingly seeing her with her new co-star make my shipper heart stronger :)) I see more and more difference hehe 

Guest maudy04

@piecesofrainbow, agree with you she's not hiding now........ With her new drama and movies......lots of posting.!!!!!!!!! She's only hiding when is with BB boy......it's private, time will tell when she's going to post some photo's with Bb boy....and when that happend I'm going...........1341211492217013_animate.gif And baby-cry2.gif Sream/ cry of happyness ...... :D:D

@meridian
totally agree... the selection of the pics are so difficult that they had to postpone... need censorship LOL now even pinocchio has its own sbs updates... and heirs had none when there's plenty of idols and good looking actors and actresses to take photos of... and usually magazines after a drama will feature the onscreen couple... but heirs none! the sizzling couple there's none? the drama that did well has none? Oh my... i think thats why we're so good at reading in between the lines... LOL because we have so many opportunities to practice... and that has helped us to sail in this ship... and JIKJIN! Hehehe. 
@maudy04LOL! count me in... I am already a loony.. Because she usually update loads of photos.. But with Min Ho only that one single one or two I think but took down later.. I guess they knew that they only need that single photo to convince us that they are together.. I think our relationship with this pair just got stronger because it based not only on similarities or common ground but on faith too. 

Actually it's nice to see Shin Hye take selcas a lot with her co-stars in Pinocchio, meaning they are good buddies (nothing more LOL) and they promoting their drama well (cute). 
When it comes to relationship, she's private. I also agree, I observed the BTS she kept some distance even her co-star is so touchy. LOL So different in Heirs, they were both very playful specially in BTS photos in California and when Minshin is talking they have their own world, others just don't exist. :)) This brings back memories and make me miss MinShin more. But for now I will enjoy watching Pinocchio because our baby girl killing it there. :)

I don't think we can ever forget the closet kiss! :)) This made us ship them and of course the SBS drama awards gave us all the feels. =)) What a Night that was! :ximageimage
tumblr_mwzt2paaqz1t0gtjuo3_500.gif
tumblr_mwzbqnMIBH1t0z18io3_500.gif
tumblr_mwzt2paaqz1t0gtjuo1_500.gif
cto

Hello Guys, it's been a while :)  I am hooked with Pinnochio and PSH and LJS really has on screen chemistry. But my poor heart will always route for MINSHIN... 
Please check out my Fanfic which is about to end soon... This is a short one, 10 chapters only. 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/851359/wanted-my-fiancee-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin