[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Park Shin-hye confirmed to star in ‘Pinocchio’

Hallyu actress Park Shin-hye will play the heroine of SBS’ new television series “Pinocchio,” the broadcaster confirmed on Thursday.

Star label S.A.L.T. Entertainment said Park won the final confirmation from the broadcaster to play Choi In-ha, the heroine, of the romantic drama. The drama portrays the passionate pursuit of justice by young news reporters on the social affairs desk.

According to the scenario, Choi has a chronic symptom called “Pinocchio complex,” breaking into violent hiccups when she tells lies.

The star agency said the drama was intended to star Park from the beginning. The drama producer, iHQ, has been in constant call to have the actress take over the lead character in Pinocchio, the star agency added.

The Wednesday-Thursday drama will air the first episode on November, following the conclusion of the upcoming rom-com “My Lovely Girl” starring singer-actors Rain and Krystal of f(x).

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Source: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140904000373

Guest GraceG1430294167

When minshin stops giving hints for a long time,they are having misunderstanding,when they seems happy even without hints minshin is going smoothly and after days of silence and coming back with so much hints to spazz they come from a lovers quarrel.Am I right ? Keep sailing minshiners.

Guest minshin02

Yahooo wow just 1 night then I have to back read 5 pgs, Love you Minho ah kakaka,( based in @ nevrmind 's translation) minhosii how come you guys just only asked say hello to each other after a very fun time and comfortable touching in Heirs's shooting films [-X , why didn't you tell us how often " that once a while" is and what have you done after "that saying hello" once a while, of course it has to be " once a while" not " usually" because we know you guys have a very hectic schedules BUT every time "that once a while" appears, we Minshiners all know it's very worth, right Minshiners? >:) . Let's party Minshiners haha.

Edit: and Minshin's ff writers, I know you guys are busy with spazzing but please back to AFF and update your stories , I beg you guys huhu :(( . It's seem very quiet over there

Guest lvmtv12

I hope that our lovely couple have an ad, cf, drama, photoshoot together; well actually anything!!!! I just wanna see them together again for a short moment to calm my heart and theirs. :x

Attention to Lotte Duty Free, please stop photoshoping MinShin, you did watch his last intvw, He wants to do CF with his Wifey together.. Please listen to his pleading.. ;;) :\">

Big thanks and Hugs for @Mosquito, @LaDadaista‌ , @nevrmind‌

MinShin fighting..

Ps: MinShin Aff (@kit_kat, @branwen‌, @jaseypark‌ and others) writer-nim, please do update your stories :D ;;) >:D<

image shinhye is the final female main character? my wish is finally granted. i'm sure she will be give justice for that role and it's really meant for her. can't wait to see her started the pinocchio drama. thank you guy's for the information regarding the pinocchio fever. i can't name you all because there's a lot of it if i will mention you guys one by one. but all chingus here thank you.........................

credit to the owner of the photo pshic and gifsimage

LEEMINHO AND KIM RAE WON EXUDES CHARISMA

IN THE LATEST TEASER PHOTOS FROM GANGNAM BLUES     

Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won Exude Charisma in the Latest Teaser Photos from “Gangnam Blues”

Actors Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won exude intense charisma in the latest teaser images released from their upcoming noir film “Gangnam Blues.”

Directed by director and poet Yu Ha, who is known for his dramatic and dark movies like “Dirty Carnival,” “Gangnam Blues” will be an action noir film about the turmoils regarding the Gangnam district’s real estate craze of the 1970′s.“Gangnam Blues” also stars Jung Jin Young and Kim Ji Soo.

In the teaser images, glimpses of the two leading actors Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won’s characters can be seen.

“Gangnam Blues” recently completed shooting, on August 31, and has gone into post-production. It is scheduled for a late-2014 release.

credit to the owner soompi

thankyou4.gif

Reading all the pages I missed TODAY.. is like..

What should I do Minshinners..?
tumblr_inline_msurmu2yH21qz4rgp.gif

I just ...
I just can't....
crying-gifs-10112013-03.gif

thank you mommys mosquito, gissy, laD, nevrmind, ravy, and my fellow minshin shippers..eventho my school are crazy, do not let me access my phone, until the night.. 
now.. sit in front of my lappy, and reading a LOT of BIG news.. made my heart... 
can I die for a minutes?
this is.. how If I read the news they are announced their wedding or else? whether I would die standing?
I know, I'm really late for the party.. but can I? now? now on??
Minho's recent interview, my Minshin shippers fire up..shinhye confirm for Pinocchio..
Minho.. I know, what you're mean, exactly...
now, he more bold than shinhye, according to the translation, he said, they still in contact, and 
did I misread? he said "but I’ve been texting her from time to time" trough mwave
he the first who decide to text her??
tumblr_lv0ioe2tvv1qbsjqno2_r1_250.gif
my poor shipper heart... I can't hide my tears..

also, thanks mommy Gissy who remind me about this picture.. exactly, I caught this when the first time I saw this.. but sadly, I have no time to post here :(
BwmyUBvCAAERmX9.jpg:large

as I know, Minho have no religion (but his parents are bhuddist)  but, like seriously?? he wore a cross bracelet??I know this may be overreact, but, for some people religion is mean their life, not everybody use the symbol that related to the religion, if the religion is not theirs. 
exactly, my thought is, now.. Minho have a religion. "Christian" just like Park Shin HyeI remember I once read, that Park Shin Hye want her boyfriend have same religion with hers.. then I thought about Minho..
and now, he used this religion symbol. christian...
I'm sure, for the next few of years.. we will hear the sound of Wedding Bells from them..this is really not a Joke.
My Minshin.. I love you..Because your pure and strong love..

Guest meridian

minshin02 said: Yahooo wow just 1 night then I have to back read 5 pgs, Love you Minho ah kakaka,( based in @ nevrmind 's translation) minhosii how come you guys just only asked say hello to each other after a very fun time and comfortable touching in Heirs's shooting films [-X , why didn't you tell us how often " that once a while" is and what have you done after "that saying hello" once a while, of course it has to be " once a while" not " usually" because we know you guys have a very hectic schedules BUT every time "that once a while" appears, we Minshiners all know it's very worth, right Minshiners? >:) . Let's party Minshiners haha. Edit: and Minshin's ff writers, I know you guys are busy with spazzing but please back to AFF and update your stories , I beg you guys huhu :(( . It's seem very quiet over there

Guest maudy04

There are few stars wore white during award season end of 2013,
Shin Hye was at rank 7th out of 10. Anyway she is goddess, said one of the most famous man on earth.
web_2001097859_2c1c5112.jpg..... ;;) ;;)