[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Calling All MinShinners, Minoz, and StarLight Angels 
PLEASE VOTE for Uri Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye at Soompi Ideal Type Tournament and for Park Shin Hye at Goddess of Asia

Soompi Ideal Type World Cup: Quarter Finals
ideal-type-world-cup-800x450.jpg

VOTE FOR PARK SHIN HYE DAILY!
http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/03/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-quarter-finals/4/#.U7Y9s5SSySo

5.png 
VOTE FOR LEE MIN HO DAILY
http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/03/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-quarter-finals/5/#.U7Y9jZSSySp

8.png

Goddess of Asia Final Round

VOTE FOR PARK SHIN HYE AS MANY AS YOU CAN DAILY!

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

You can vote every 30 minutes / unlimited
ICPsu06.jpg

Current Ranking:
1- 刘诗诗 274,487 2- 宋茜 274,154 3- 朴信惠 270,621 (Park Shin Hye)
We need to catch up again, almost 4000 difference. Go Go Go! Keep Voting until July 20, 2014. Only 16 days left!Lets Do this!
MinShin Fighting!:x :x :x
BrrUJasCYAAGpT0.jpg:large
Pretty :x :x :x

Guest raine9shinhye

Annyeong! ^_^ I've been a lurker here for few days now, I never was a fan of LMH or PSH but I've watched some of LMH's drama..I'm not much of a korean celebrity follower before, I only like SuJu❤️ When I knew "The Heirs" will be airing here in the philippines I got curious because TH drama looks interesting :) so I downloaded The Heirs with EngSub so I can watch it without waiting for the next episodes :)) I didn't watch it because of LMH or PSH I just got curious to the story just by seeing the trailer.. When I watched the few episodes I got hook and fell inlove to Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang lovestory, the last time I got addicted to kdrama is My GF is a Gumiho , yeah! that was like 3-4years ago, because I'm choosy when it comes to kdrama :)) I've been addicted to SMA-LSG tandem, and now I'm addicted to LMH-PSH tandem :) The first time I watched it I noticed that Cha Eun Sang is so beautiful... I do know her, she was playing the young lead role in stairway to heaven, I never thought she would be so charming and pretty so I searched her real name when I knew that she was Park Shin Hye, I tried looking her previous kdrama, and I just realized that she was the lead cast in "You're Beautiful" Sorry I didn't much pay attention to her, in "The Heirs" I just realized that she is very beautiful and I learned that she is also a performer(sing/dance) and I watched some of her videos with LMH they're really have a strong chemistry that I easily got hooked to them :) I'm now a MinShinners! hope they're for real LOLs! I love PSH she have a pure heart :)

Guest raine9shinhye

This scene.. I remember repeating this because I got shocked! :)) I feel giddy at the same time... yiieeee! :Dcf266ec1f1db7612967003773c39ecb3.jpg

Edit ! Uh !! Happy 100 pages MinShinners !!!Omo this is awesome.This Video will be my 100 pages gift to MinShinners kekeeke ... 
[EngSub] Park Shin Hye, MBC Section TV 06292014 

Chinese to English Translation credit : @MosquitoOriginal Chinese Translation Script @DreamCatcher字幕組中字

Subtitle, Timing & Encoding : @giselle_tw=Royal Entourage Team=

Guest 10kg

Hello beautiful and handsome MinShinners ;;)
My first post here though I've been lurking here for some time. I can say that this thread is one of the funniest threads I've known in my life :D. When I get stressed or bored, reading the comments/ posts in this thread always lighten my mood (though most of the time I laugh with my phone or lappy when I lurk here LOL). I think I should delurk to say my thank you to you guys haha. Thank you and I love you. So MinShinners, your big fan is here LOL.

Although I was not MH & SH's fan at the beginning (but I find that they are really a nice couple when watching The Heirs last year. That's why I came here) , lurking here have helped me to know them more and love them more :x. Congratulations MinShinners, you guys have successfully spread MinShin love (at least to me)
Happy sailing MinShinners :x
MINSHIN IS LOVE <3

Happy 100 pages MinShinners  <:-P   <:-P    <:-P
wishing all of us happy days, gorgeous and happy news from our minshin... <:-P  <:-P

In last pics and news, our baby boy and baby girl looks so beautiful, calm, peaceful, gorgeous .... :x
BrrTJeCCAAE5Gz6.jpg:large

tumblr_n8560pdnuD1siir1xo2_500.jpg
cre: tagged
p.s. baby boy trying to return "Kim Tan  style??? I love it...
I miss them so freaking much ... :((

Happy uri Minho oppa+uri Shin hye=uri Minshinner ....Congratulation 100 pages for thead 2.....I am happy everytime when I read comment everybody...I come in read everyday ^^

don't forget vote shin hye for GOA until 20 July....she drop No.3 agian

:(( and vote minho oppa and shinhye for soompi Ideal type wold cup also :)>-

Guest CarolA1430293873

Happy 100 Pages !!!

=D> =D> =D>

Its Hard to Find a Thread

95 % Talented

96 % Funny

98 % Loving

99 % Intelligent

And

100 % Sweet

SO DONT YOU DARE TO LOSE THIS THREAD !!!

b8467859gw1ei0s9qv8l6j21111jkake.jpg