[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest CarolA1430293873

Thanks for clarification @LaDadaista‌ 53 minutes its not big gap may be he took the picture of bb girl first before he update his weibo :D

Different time but still on the same day right? just a quite gap there. Keep faith and let's time decide it. Who know's sooner or later we get to hear PSH and LMH wedding or engagement day. How great isn't it. Dedulu mode on.
p/s : keep voting for psh at GOA. liu shi shi is catching up her. Fighting!

:x :-*

elle8888 said: cause i don't know how to put this in spoiler, i will not mention names...she who shall not be mentioned), for me it does not mean anything.......most logical explanation would be his iphone is his personal phone and the BB is his business phone. most of celebrities use multiple phones one for personal use with different contact list and one for official/business phone, even i uses BB for business and another phone for personal use (for family and friends).  i just notice from this video, he seemed so sad.  

yoyoo said: elle8888 said: cause i don't know how to put this in spoiler, i will not mention names...she who shall not be mentioned), for me it does not mean anything.......most logical explanation would be his iphone is his personal phone and the BB is his business phone. most of celebrities use multiple phones one for personal use with different contact list and one for official/business phone, even i uses BB for business and another phone for personal use (for family and friends).  i just notice from this video, he seemed so sad.  

i stumbled upon a blog by one of LMH fans and something caught my eye when i read it 
1) when he got girlfriend soon, without no doubt he would call her every 3 hours because he would miss her voice....(does this explain why everytime he leaves korea, he has his earphones on?hmmmmmmm :-w2) he prefer a girl who calls him "Lee Min Ho ssi" rather than "oppa" at the first time her meet her, he is uncomfortable when girls call him "oppa"........but it is okay for PSH to call him "oppa" i wonder why? hmmmmmm

@rachelle7272 did u read our past spazzs? If u dont, then i recommend u to read. U will get a better idea on why we think Minshin is real. Try it chingu. And FYI, this is the second thread anyway. We wont be creating a second thread less than a year if there isnt much to spazz

hohurm said: @rachelle7272 did u read our past spazzs? If u dont, then i recommend u to read. U will get a better idea on why we think Minshin is real. Try it chingu. And FYI, this is the second thread anyway. We wont be creating a second thread less than a year if there isnt much to spazz

Guest branwen

Hmm... I don't care much about phones, which brand or model they're using, or their SNS updates. I'm not into a lot of shipping stuff. I can't spazz a lot coz I'm not bred that way. :D I guess I'm categorized as one of the worst shippers.

But even though I'm not always here and not really active as much as before, it doesn't mean that this ship is not worth supporting. I know it gets really hard when there's not much stuff to see, or analyze, or think about. But this is not a drama, where you'll expect anything the next week or know that it's gonna end someday. We can't really ask for them to show us more, to give us hints, to be more obvious if they are really dating or not. They may be public people because of their profession, but they do have a right to their privacy.

I guess it's just a matter of believing, of holding fast to that belief and that hope, of trusting that it's real. Being a fan of PSH allowed me to be a lot more positive in life. Like when she thought that her thumb was not that pretty and considered for a while to change it, but in the end she accepted it as a unique trait and not as a handicap. I'm rambling here but really, anyone who has been in this ship for so long, since the beginning, will understand what it means to fall for these two. It's not the usual couple clothes, the SNS updates, or even the BTS. It's the feeling that they both like each other enough to move forward together that drives us. It's instinct, the unwavering faith that it's not fleeting, but something that could turn into forever. Of course the kiss blew our minds and it always always makes this ship sail, but it was just the icing on the cake.

Minshin-ers don't even have to be reminded to hold fast, or keep believing. We believe. That's all. *bows*

Guest meridian

Am I the only one who think that many bizarre things happened here lately? lol why all of sudden some suspicious posts appear in this ship? Are we too happy? Are we spazzing too much it hurts someone? For me I don't care what info other ships have from wherever because I believe in what minshin shippers have seen and heard, whether publicized or not. I strongly believe we're a 300% secure ship so please please please if you don't believe in minshin or believe in other ships rather than this ship, please leave us. Don't try to deliberately shake this ship. Okay? Am I too straightforward? lol MinShin Jik Jin!

meridian said: Am I the only one who think that many bizarre things happened here lately? lol why all of sudden some suspicious posts appear in this ship? Are we too happy? Are we spazzing too much it hurts someone? For me I don't care what info other ships have from wherever because I believe in what minshin shippers have seen and heard, whether publicized or not. I strongly believe we're a 300% secure ship so please please please if you don't believe in minshin or believe in other ships rather than this ship, please leave us. Don't try to deliberately shake this ship. Okay? Am I too straightforward? lol MinShin Jik Jin!

meridian said: Am I the only one who think that many bizarre things happened here lately? lol why all of sudden some suspicious posts appear in this ship? Are we too happy? Are we spazzing too much it hurts someone? For me I don't care what info other ships have from wherever because I believe in what minshin shippers have seen and heard, whether publicized or not. I strongly believe we're a 300% secure ship so please please please if you don't believe in minshin or believe in other ships rather than this ship, please leave us. Don't try to deliberately shake this ship. Okay? Am I too straightforward? lol MinShin Jik Jin!