[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

yoyoo said: @jessica2014‌ Awwww... Chingu... stay strong... I think I know ur concern!

BB for u meaning that he contacts with his ex,PMY, is that correct? but I dont really think so... I might be wrong but I think he has used BB even before he met PMY. He sure doesn't hv only PMY on his BB contact. So, it doesnt mean he talked to PMY whenever you see his BB.  Let me give an example, LMH used his white phone called PSH at the airport (the way back from LA) for sure. But in the clip that you provided, I didnt think that he called PSH at that time at all bcuz I think that he has other friends in his list as well. So, I dont think his BB is equal to PMY at all.

If you re the real MinShin, I assume that you could see how gloomy LMH looked after the Heirs ended. I guessed you could see how lifeless he was.  If at that time (and until now), he is in relationship with PMY, or any one else, he shouldnt act that way.... Am I correct?  Imagine that if you (LMH) hv someone (PMY) that you love in your heart already, will you be gloomy and lifeless when you hd to apart from another girl (PSH)?   PSH is sure only source of his energy at that time... Aparting from PSH making he looked gloomy....  1000% sure.... and from BTS of the Heirs, you can see how happy LMH was when he was with PSH.  His eyes clearly show that he s falling for her. Working till late at night, he never lost his smile when he was with her.

One more think... about Big Nana...   I dont think big Nana with LMH meaning that LMH is with PMY... bcuz I dont think big Nana will interfere or talk with LMH about his love relationship... Do you know what I mean?... Even tho you broke up with you bf or gf, it doesnt mean that you hv to fired ur stylist that worked for u for a long time.  Same as Big Nana...a good job is hard to find... I think she stays out from LMH love issue for sure... Pls believe what you see and feel now.... if one day it turns out that LMH is with another girl or PSH is with another guy... it s fine...  If LMH was with PMY or another girl, at the Heirs time... I can say that it meas that he was cheating on her... that's all...  Because those days... MinShin s in love 100000% ... or Can you blindly deny that ? I am sorry to chingus who read this... I am srry that I talk about another person in this thread... If you hv more concern, you can pm me chingu...

Believe them....  Believe you instinct... Believe in what you see... look how  glow they were...
Believe in our article: http://body-language.bafree.net/body-language--signs-of-falling-in-love.php    (hahaha.... )

Cheer Up!!!

Guest LadyNess

When I saw the teddy bear picture with her... The first thing came in my mind is " LMH give it to her that night and his the one taking picture too" And said "this well keep you company when I'm not around" hahaha I'm not in my right mind now I'm just so happy... Bear with Me Chingus :D 8-> =))

It seems to me that the pattern of their SNS update is every month. Both starting from: 4/18/14 5/23/14 6/24/14 WHAT DO YOU think LADIES? JULY is around the corner....... Maybe something to look forward to Lets hope so!

Guest hotbb

I think LMH& PSH are together tonight and PSH update weibo *my dear^_^

So agree with you chingu :)

Abit difficult to take selfie with the bear white bear hugging psh so snugly right? ;;)

Guest meridian

ravairie said: meridian said: Omoooo they're obvious! I don't think it's coincidence. Updating almost the same time using local language (chinese/japanese). I don't know about the teddy bear (although I hope it's from MH to SH) but for weibo/amiblo updates, never ever coincidence! First time might be called coincidence (but I also don't think those lotte tweets are coincidences) but second time no no no!!! Either staying together or call/video call for sure!

Guest minshin2046

Okay I remember that the latest iphone cover that LMH using also in black color rite? ...N now we can see PSH also using the black color cover for her phone ... Remember that PSH said in the interview that if she dating she will like to use couple things with her man ... :)) that the prove .... Okay they 300 % in relationship ! That make my day .... :))

In these two scenes (almost kiss/ roof kiss), baby girl couldn't control herself....she was so nervous and shy....Who wouldn't?!!!Imagine if they would be commenting about the kiss scene in episode 16....kekekeke :\">and look at baby boy's face.... >:) ...very bad boy.... kekekeiboxbGnyf8oAwm.gif imEVu2ln38b9Y.gif
cr gifts: Uri great chingu @lameoser

Guest soclose

Gahhh my shipper heart fells giddy again looking at the matching phone casings and their SNS updates and that teddy bear....so cute. I have a serious crush on MinShin and I love all these hints they are giving us. Thanks everyone for sharing your insights and all those pictures about our MinShin.

Guest CarolA1430293873

OMO when i saw their SNS update in the same time only 7 minutes gap my heart is beating so fast ,, i dont think i need a vitamin for my body booster uri MinShin are my source of energy they made my life complete from A-Z :D

MinShin jayo !

MinShinners jayo !

Aja !