[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

I still have 7 pages to back read and I'm crazy busy this week and it's already 12:58am in my homeland with tonnes of works to be done still :((

HOWEVER, I just can't behold myself anymore, I just HAVE to share this AWESOME feeling with this beautiful family whom I am 300% confident will feel the same way like I do, when I saw the news about of them DOING THE SAME ROUTINE, AGAIN! *squealing inside*

YAH, HOW CAN SOME PEOPLE STILL THINK THEY'RE NOT DATING WHEN THEY KEPT TEASING US LIKE THIS!!! HOW!! :P And allow me to remind you awesome people again, as depicted by our awesome Dada @LaDadaista's post above with supporting evidences, this is NOT the first time they did it! YAH I AM SO HAPPY CAN YOU SEE I AM HAPPY NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO WHAT SHOULD I DO! <:-P

I am SO happy :) REALLY! Thank you Min, thank you Shin. I love you both so much. Thank you for being part of my life and for giving me this opportunity to feel this way. To feel SO happy! :D

Okay back to that tonnes of work I left for a few minutes just to be with you guys! :):(

jessica2014 said: Hello, i am new here.Today i incident watch 

, in 2:15, why did he hide another phone? If i'm not mistaken, it is BlackBerry. Really?
Nice to meet you. MINSHIN fighting ~

hNR9L3e.jpg

I envy all of you! Huhu! You can see their social media accounts. Our country cannot access thar account! Huhu! :((

But at least all of you are updating us everyday with news avout our favorite couple! PSH&LMH FOREVER!

Guest mariely15

definitely glad my day yeeeeeeeeeehi ,  I was feeling so sad for, not to hear from our couple...  >:D< ;;)

@jessica2014‌ Awwww... Chingu... stay strong... I think I know ur concern!

BB for u meaning that he contacts with his ex,PMY, is that correct? but I dont really think so... I might be wrong but I think he has used BB even before he met PMY. He sure doesn't hv only PMY on his BB contact. So, it doesnt mean he talked to PMY whenever you see his BB.  Let me give an example, LMH used his white phone called PSH at the airport (the way back from LA) for sure. But in the clip that you provided, I didnt think that he called PSH at that time at all bcuz I think that he has other friends in his list as well. So, I dont think his BB is equal to PMY at all.

If you re the real MinShin, I assume that you could see how gloomy LMH looked after the Heirs ended. I guessed you could see how lifeless he was.  If at that time (and until now), he is in relationship with PMY, or any one else, he shouldnt act that way.... Am I correct?  Imagine that if you (LMH) hv someone (PMY) that you love in your heart already, will you be gloomy and lifeless when you hd to apart from another girl (PSH)?   PSH is sure only source of his energy at that time... Aparting from PSH making he looked gloomy....  1000% sure.... and from BTS of the Heirs, you can see how happy LMH was when he was with PSH.  His eyes clearly show that he s falling for her. Working till late at night, he never lost his smile when he was with her.

One more think... about Big Nana...   I dont think big Nana with LMH meaning that LMH is with PMY... bcuz I dont think big Nana will interfere or talk with LMH about his love relationship... Do you know what I mean?... Even tho you broke up with you bf or gf, it doesnt mean that you hv to fired ur stylist that worked for u for a long time.  Same as Big Nana...a good job is hard to find... I think she stays out from LMH love issue for sure... Pls believe what you see and feel now.... if one day it turns out that LMH is with another girl or PSH is with another guy... it s fine...  If LMH was with PMY or another girl, at the Heirs time... I can say that it meas that he was cheating on her... that's all...  Because those days... MinShin s in love 100000% ... or Can you blindly deny that ? I am sorry to chingus who read this... I am srry that I talk about another person in this thread... If you hv more concern, you can pm me chingu...

Believe them....  Believe you instinct... Believe in what you see... look how  glow they were...
Believe in our article: http://body-language.bafree.net/body-language--signs-of-falling-in-love.php    (hahaha.... )

m18w0VA.gif
xmxd.jpg

Cheer Up!!!

Still working at 9:30pm BUT can't help but to delurk...! 
Love the msgs and responses MINSHIN are giving to their various SNS accounts! i honestly believe they are back on this status update thingy...! 
They have been like this before and both of them are soooooo glowing..... 
Then there was no update...not a single one....that after we saw PSH seems sad at Paeksang awards night... 
But then again comes the sns updates once more... Do u guys remember? The LMH excited to be back in Seoul... then the PSH songs... 
Then BAHMMM... ALL GIGGLING LMH AND GLOWING PSH CAME BACK...!  
I thank God that their relationship is again back in a smooth sailing one.... I dunno what could have happened in between but my heart is at PEACE today knowing that my MINSHIN is happy..! 
 The very reason i am on this ship is that i see these beautiful people glow and happy and i believe, more than anyone and beyond the limelights, they deserve that!!! 
 Sincerely pray for MINSHIN's eternal happiness.... 10 years....20 years from now...that they be both be happy together...! 
 JIKJIN MINSHIN!

Guest eunnij09

So funny how they're communicating via social media... like they took a page from the "Cha Eun Sang and Kim Tan keeping a long-distance relationship alive playbook."
Sigh. All my weariness hath melted away. 
JIKJIN MINSHIN!

guys .am i right ?they r in secrete .no need to be shake.i wanna dance now :)) .har so happy reading their update like question and answer .what a great day.i think they r soooooo fall in love again and again.And they don't forget to give a hints to our minshinner.yes we r right ship =)) =)) =))

Coincidence? I don't think so. This is my take, maybe our uri couple are lurking here in soompi :)) :)) and they noticed that "some" MinShinners are sad or losing hope...so they both updated their social media accounts to encouraged and remind us that they are 300%REAL :\"> Keep the faith for our OTP. I firmly believed that they are dating in secret. Can't you see how happy, contented and glowing this two lately. Love is the moment! MINSHIN FIGHTING!!! JIKJIN!!!!