♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

if....if quack couple is the end game.... to be honest I am going to gloat .........mwahahahahahah

you know why?

a Hoonhee supporters mentioned a roumour about  change in script..... accused us of being the cause of it

a film is being made ..... accuse us of being behind it........ all with no evidence at all

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahahah, this is amazing!!!!! I think the problem is that our ship has more supporters than the other, so .... if the want to sell the drama outside Korea.... the need to pay attention to fans, we, most of viewers, want our quack couple to be the end of the game, "corta la bocha" like we would say here in Argentina... ;)

I just watched ep 16 on mute (because I'm at work, hehe, shhh :-$) so I can only focused on the actions and subtitles. It's obvious that Hoon is very conflicted. He wants to believe that Quack is just overreacting and he and SH/JH haven't done anything wrong and he wants Quack to believe it too. But I think when she cried in front of him (after asking him how he would feel if he was in her shoes), I think he realized that he hurt her.

I had the same reaction as SooHyun when he asked her why should he tell her about JH/SH. Dude, seriously? She was your partner in crime (and got locked up with you!) for trying to help you find your JH and stood by you when you needed help (and also when you didn't) and you ask her why as though she's just a mere acquaintance and should mind her own business? This is like a punch in the gut. I'm glad he redeemed himself by not hesitating to comfort her later at the hospital.

For the next episode or two, I would like to see SooHyun getting over her hurt at the branch hospital. Maybe she'll meet Hoon's mom there! (kinda makes sense since she's in hiding but still need care) and she can be away from all the cray cray hospital drama.

Guest aya52893

Hahahaha. We're totally crazy now.

but we're not that hopeful right? We know that our ship are sinking. And we just love hoonhyun so much that's why we're supporting them til the end. Even they will not end up together we're all satisfied if all of the 4 leads will have a happy ending. :)

Goodnight chingus! :)

Guest JessicaD1430293883

A Hoonhee shipper posted this :

JH's love for Hoon is selfless. The post of the translation of the message from the Chinese forum is so touching.  There was little thought ever given to how JH would have suffered during all those years in NK, that's why that message was so refreshing.  It seems the sole purpose of her life is to protect Hoon from being entangled in this conspiracy mess.  Only then he can be the true doctor he wishes to be and be with his long lost mother.  I don't think any of the other characters in the show is willing to make that kind of sacrifice for anyone else. I think she is the only true heroine.  As to her making the decision for Hoon, it is not done from a malicious point of view.  Her motivation is pure and justifiable. It is always easy to criticize, but unless someone can come up with an alternative plan that can free Hoon without risking his or his mother's life, I am sure JH will welcome that anytime.  It hurts to hear harsh criticism on JH.  Her life has ben nothing but sadness. Considering what life has dealt her, it is very admirable that she stays true to her goodness and love. 

xxxxxx

Does it mean chinese fans prefers Hoonhee couple ? Then the movie DS for china will be about hoonhee couple end game and the drama about quack couple end game !! What do you think ? DId I see right ?

Let's cross fingers for our quack couple till the end !!! :))

JessicaD said: angels_natdylax05 said: ruzikie said:

@sandjh thanks for welcoming me!

:D

lol =)) =)) i will be absooooolutely happy if hoon and soohyun end up together + no open ending. but they will bash soohyun again

:(

(

:(

( i cant stand it but i think its really possible :\"> i wont lose my hope @hoonhyun what if agent cha and soo hyun started to love each other at the branch? the branch couple, eotte? sounds good? just kidding

:P:D

soo hyun is hoon's of course :x

JH's love for Hoon is selfless. The post of the translation of the message from the Chinese forum is so touching.  There was little thought ever given to how JH would have suffered during all those years in NK, that's why that message was so refreshing.  It seems the sole purpose of her life is to protect Hoon from being entangled in this conspiracy mess.  Only then he can be the true doctor he wishes to be and be with his long lost mother.  I don't think any of the other characters in the show is willing to make that kind of sacrifice for anyone else. I think she is the only true heroine.  As to her making the decision for Hoon, it is not done from a malicious point of view.  Her motivation is pure and justifiable. It is always easy to criticize, but unless someone can come up with an alternative plan that can free Hoon without risking his or his mother's life, I am sure JH will welcome that anytime.  It hurts to hear harsh criticism on JH.  Her life has ben nothing but sadness. Considering what life has dealt her, it is very admirable that she stays true to her goodness and love. 

xxxxxx

Does it mean chinese fans prefers Hoonhee couple ? Then the movie DS for china will be about hoonhee couple end game and the drama about quack couple end game !! What do you think ? DId I see right ?

I dont think so,girls

I really dont know whose more supporter between both of them in China

But based on polls I think ours is more popular globally also China cmiiw

JessicaD said:

xxxxxx

Guest kimsontoya

JessicaD said:

xxxxxx

JessicaD said:

xxxxxx

Well, they have a point, but this is something the series hasn't elaborate yet.  This is why I still have some doubts about Jae Hee because we never see anything from her perspectives. This is in the context on how much she had suffered there in NK.  There are no flash backs from her POV that can verify if she had indeed suffered a lot.  Her character hasn't been flesh out yet.  And I really doubt if the series will try to flesh out her character in the next 4 episodes.  It seems like it's too late already to redeem her character.  It is poorly written and we've got no one to blame but the screen writers.  BUT, if the reason why they don't give us her back-story is because they want to kill her character at the end, then I think they have reasonable alibis why they don't want most of the viewers to sympathize to her.

----------------------------------------------------

well I.dont know uf its true I read in main thread the original story of novel Hee's family is killed by Hoon as a medical experiment subject in NK.hospital without Hoon knowing, Hee take revenge on Hoon meanwhile act as saint help him from the concpiracy NK. But we dont have that story (family killed) in NK, so its hard for me to read the inconsistency of Hee, till now I am still confused the real motives of Hee, contradiction of her act

If the writer follow novel above maybe it will make easier for me to understand Hee behavior.

If she did all the spy because she had protected Hoon in mind, DS will become just cliche story, and moreover it's a Lady who sacrifices herself to her man.

Please enlighten me..only me who still confused and doubt her?am I missing something from Hee? honesty I am not really concentrated watchin Hee part, thanks to my sister who nag all the time

about back-up story of Hee maybe we'll get it at the last few episode to make this thing clear at least for me

Guest chalicu

PD nim confirmed there was no change in the ending from the begining,so here's my thought:
if HoonHee is the endgame, writer-nim and pd nim suck :)), because they must have set the viewers back to the right track for first love couple after when they received the unexpected reaction for HoonHyun from viewers, but no, they continued making more scenes for HoonHyun. :>if HoonHyun is the endgame, See??, not because of Quackers, they change the ending, they 've already decided from the beginning :))

Guest kimsontoya

My first attempt in blogging about a Kdrama - Doctor Stranger Episode 16: Review, Thoughts, and Reactions. Better late that never. (;

Does Hoon Has Developed Some Deeper Feelings for Soo Hyun?  

In this episode, the screen writers are actually playing with the minds of HoonHyun shippers. Showing us scenes where Hoon is conflicted and battling with himself if he’ll text Soo Hyun or not, showing that he is bothered and uneasy and keeps on checking his phone. And then we see him defending Soo Hyun against a thug, comforting her while she cries, and lying to Seung Hee/Jae Hee when asked if he’s with the former. If these are just mere trolling, and not part of the plot to decide who will end up with whom, then I’ll say **** you DS screen writers! You’ve been trolling us since episode 3 and now those are all just for NOTHING? Read more here.

Quack Couple Comic Series 
"Serendipity"

~ Two souls can be shattered by fateTwo souls can be intertwined by fate ~starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Hoon and Kang So Ra as Oh Soo Hyun
rynnpquackserendipityposter02_zps17e4056

Part 02"You, the one love in a world I can’t have, keep coming to me.Did you know that my feet only look for you without me knowing?"

quackcomic02_zpsf79f42d1.jpg

Guest hoonhyun

@minhosulli293912  nooooooooooooooooooooooo agent Cha cannot have soo hyun. =))  But for one in his life time, i really want him to capture her so that the prince (you know who that is ;p) can rescue her and admit his god damn feeling. =)) By the way, if agent cha wants JH, then he can have her (not to mention that i will send him $10 of my personal fund so that they can go out LOL).

JessicaD said: Does it mean chinese fans prefers Hoonhee couple ? Then the movie DS for china will be about hoonhee couple end game and the drama about quack couple end game !! What do you think ? DId I see right ?

Guest kiyasnow

i was hoping at the beginning of this drama to hear Sora speak in english, but seeing how everything is ending soon, there won't be a chance, huh?? i really wanted to hear her speak english again~ even if it's to Jaejoon's chinese friend xD my real hope was that she impresses Hoon with her great english xD...i dunno why i suddenly wanna say that~ LOL!

kiyasnow said: i was hoping at the beginning of this drama to hear Sora speak in english, but seeing how everything is ending soon, there won't be a chance, huh?? i really wanted to hear her speak english again~ even if it's to Jaejoon's chinese friend xD my real hope was that she impresses Hoon with her great english xD...i dunno why i suddenly wanna say that~ LOL!

ehey1256 said: kiyasnow said: i was hoping at the beginning of this drama to hear Sora speak in english, but seeing how everything is ending soon, there won't be a chance, huh?? i really wanted to hear her speak english again~ even if it's to Jaejoon's chinese friend xD my real hope was that she impresses Hoon with her great english xD...i dunno why i suddenly wanna say that~ LOL!

Archived