♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest katkat88

I'm not usually bothered by korean drama endings, but this drama is making me insane keep thinking what will be the ending,  I really blame this news about making the drama a movie for doubting. Anyway, I decided not to be bothered anymore, thanks to you gals for your positive thoughts.
With regards to the ending, I will stick to what I posted before that ending will SH in the hospital when someone dropped a 500 won which she will pick up and then she will heard someone calling her Dulpari and when she turned his head, it's Hoon and then they smile at each other and freeze. At the ending credits, maybe it will be shown they're now working  as a team on the same hospital just like the scene in episode 2 when JJ and SH was walking side by side.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TrangB

reading that news is really really freaking me out. but i will have my hope any believe back. never lose hope quackersss :)))))yes, an opening ending is possible. but remember that, many fans really really hate opening ending, because it is soooo messy, you know? and i know chinese fans, they even hate opening endings the most, because i have already read some chinese novels and all thosr stories were badlyyy disliked. and they will throw stone even more :P
remember that quackers, not only korean dramas, every series/drama around the world always develops the endgame couple. they know fans love to see the development - especially in korean. first love usually isn't endgame if it doesn't develop throughout the whole series/drama. as we see, hoonhee is like the big first love, but the director doesn't develop/ show it much, like everything is just in less than 2 eps and is that enough? on the contrary, hoonhyun, develops in like 13 eps - since ep 4 till ep 16 *and will develop more :)) *. they spend much time developing and creating hoonhyun moments, and what is for the waste? satisfy fans? of course not.  if this is not the main - endgame couple, they could have made hyun think again about her feelings for hoon after what joon said - but no, she realized that she even loved hoon more. hyun now is too much in pain and knows she is over jae joon, so the ending for joonhyun, hoonhee is like tooooooo unreal. the possibility for jae hee to die is like super big now, and hoon also starts to have feelings for hyun. if every crying hugging almost kissing seeing hyun in the bathroom *in korean drama these moments only set for main couple* standing by side and helping each other moment is just to satisfy fans then i just have nothing left to say. waste money and time, the whole drama and the director/writenim will be super hated.
but like for the ost - meet you now - i think the chance hoon and hyun be far apart may happen, and then both will miss each other till crazy, and then hoon will go to meet hyun - the ending for them. jae hee as we know - if she ends with hoon our quackers will be crazy as hell - the writernim will be slapped till he/she die omoooo. hoonhee will satisfy of course, but the drama will be criticized than ever.  opening ending makes everybody go crazy. i still don't see how they cannot make hoonhyun endgame here
so, i never lose hope on quack couple. and i know our quackers will never, as well. don't lose hope guys, don't let a paper or a comment makes you lose hope :))))))

Quack Couple Comic Series 

"Serendipity"

~ Unexpected meeting that changes your life ~starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Hoon and Kang So Ra as Oh Soo Hyun
quackfarynnpeace11_zps389d14b1.jpg

Part 01 "Is there a spiderweb in my head?
Things keep getting tangled
My heart is tangled even more than that and it’s your fault"

quackcomicrynnpeace01_zpsdeee15db.jpg

Guest chalicu

wow, so much optimism and many delulu shippers  :)) , but I love all of your delulu minds  :\"> . I dont expect much that HoonHyun will be the endgame, but I hope Hyun will hold a special place in Hoon's heart, lover or friend or anyone, even JHee or Shee cant replace her  :))

hi guys. lets me join you all :D

@ruzikiee thanks for telling that. i am a fan of city hunter, and i was very dissapointed that city hunter ended just like that :((

but i think its better ds ended with an open ending, maybe it would stop fanwar after the drama ended. im trying to respect our neighbor. for me, its okay, as long as soohyun is happy :x

open ending is just a possiblity. anything can happen. honestly im expecting more than that

well i can make the ending by myself in my dream or my thought =))

Guest hoonhyun

Hey guys do you ever wonder what if soo hyun get captured by agent Cha in next episode? Remember sh is going to be transfer to the branch and what if agent cha is there? Let say after he regain his consciousness, PH is happen to call SH and agent cha overheard it. All of a sudden, he figured that ph care about her and capture her. That would really seal the deal. hahahahahahhaha. my delulu mind is taking over and it's not even sunday yet.
=)) =)) 8->

minhosulli293912 said: hi guys. lets me join you all :D @ruzikiee thanks for telling that. i am a fan of city hunter, and i was very dissapointed that city hunter ended just like that :(( but i think its better ds ended with an open ending, maybe it would stop fanwar after the drama ended. im trying to respect our neighbor. for me, its okay, as long as soohyun is happy :x open ending is just a possiblity. anything can happen. honestly im expecting more than that well i can make the ending by myself in my dream or my thought =))

Guest TrangB

i hope when the drama is over, there will be a hoonhyun video fanmade with all their moments and with the ost meet you now by lee ki chan since the moment they played this ost for their moment in ep 8 i felt it matched them more :3

@sandjh thanks for welcoming me! :D

lol =)) =)) i will be absooooolutely happy if hoon and soohyun end up together + no open ending. but they will bash soohyun again :(( :(( i cant stand it

but i think its really possible :\"> i wont lose my hope

@hoonhyun what if agent cha and soo hyun started to love each other at the branch? the branch couple, eotte? sounds good?

just kidding :P:D

soo hyun is hoon's of course :x

@sandjh thanks for welcoming me!

:D

lol =)) =)) i will be absooooolutely happy if hoon and soohyun end up together + no open ending. but they will bash soohyun again :(( :(( i cant stand it

but i think its really possible :\"> i wont lose my hope

@hoonhyun what if agent cha and soo hyun started to love each other at the branch? the branch couple, eotte? sounds good?

just kidding :P:D

No non chingu, if soohyun falls in love with Agent Cha. It wong be dr stranger but agent stranger

ruzikie said:

lol =)) =)) i will be absooooolutely happy if hoon and soohyun end up together + no open ending. but they will bash soohyun again

:(

(

( i cant stand it but i think its really possible :\"> i wont lose my hope @hoonhyun what if agent cha and soo hyun started to love each other at the branch? the branch couple, eotte? sounds good? just kidding

:P:D

Guest JessicaD1430293883

angels_natdylax05 said: ruzikie said:

lol =)) =)) i will be absooooolutely happy if hoon and soohyun end up together + no open ending. but they will bash soohyun again

(

( i cant stand it but i think its really possible :\"> i wont lose my hope @hoonhyun what if agent cha and soo hyun started to love each other at the branch? the branch couple, eotte? sounds good? just kidding

:P:D

Archived