♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Quack couple i really realllyyy miss uuuuu =(( =((

My Wish : jong suk & Sora to announce their engagement end of this year and to marry in  Spring 2015 :D 

And then spring2015 Sora and Sukkie announce they'll be doing a daily drama together acting as married couples. Hahahaha! =)) =)) 8-}

Aigoo Dispatch-sshi..I want my Quacks photos tgt...not papz shot her alone..But she's looking soooo HOT :x
God bless those long legs
^:)^
Have a safe flight to Jordan/Abu Dhabi/Maldives
Sora-jjing (actually at this time still don't know where she headed to)
Auntie Rania!!!! please visit her!!!
20149131210163o95iju_T5_101125.jpg
cre: Dispatch 140913

Suddenly I reminded of Cheon Song Yi :))
1410580781_762443.jpg
cre: TV Daily 140913

[VID] http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=61838203&rtes=y

cre: Yange Sora

Lee Jong Suk to Release a Photo Book in Collaboration with Ceci Magazine

ddangha September 12, 2014

lee-jong-suk-ceci.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk will be releasing a photo book of his previous photo shoots with fashion magazine Ceci, along with new photo shoots, and never-before-seen B-cuts.

Lee Jong Suk’s first photo book ever is being created in celebration of Ceci’s 20th anniversary since its founding. It will be published as a special edition, with interviews and a special making-of DVD.

An editor who worked on the photo book announced, “Lee Jong Suk and Ceci share the same birthday – September 14. This is a very meaningful collaboration to celebrate each other’s birthday. We will be able to share precious B-cuts from Lee Jong Suk’s previous photo shoots, along with honest and insightful interviews.”

The photo book will include Lee Jong Suk’s three photo spreads with the magazine that were published from 2013 to 2014, along with a brand new black and white photo spread.

See also:

Actor Lee Jong Suk Reveals His Sexy and Defined Abs for “Ceci”

Lee Jong Suk Doesn’t Mind Bondage in Sensuous Pictorial for “Ceci”

66353183.2.jpg

66353184.2.jpg

Source: Soompi 

Guest aya52893

@angels_natdylax05 oh my gaahhd!! Uri Soohyun look so gorgeous! That holy legs. =P~ =P~ :x :x Omygod! I want that legs. 8-} hahahaha.. I'm envious. =)) She's look so lovely lovely the more I see her the more she gets more beautiful. waaa. Kill me now! I have to focus on my review right now. Hahaha. Her holy legs is killing me.

Rania Zeid said: Lee Jong Suk to Release a Photo Book in Collaboration with Ceci Magazine

ddangha September 12, 2014

Actor Lee Jong Suk will be releasing a photo book of his previous photo shoots with fashion magazine Ceci, along with new photo shoots, and never-before-seen B-cuts.

Lee Jong Suk’s first photo book ever is being created in celebration of Ceci’s 20th anniversary since its founding. It will be published as a special edition, with interviews and a special making-of DVD.

An editor who worked on the photo book announced, “Lee Jong Suk and Ceci share the same birthday – September 14. This is a very meaningful collaboration to celebrate each other’s birthday. We will be able to share precious B-cuts from Lee Jong Suk’s previous photo shoots, along with honest and insightful interviews.”

The photo book will include Lee Jong Suk’s three photo spreads with the magazine that were published from 2013 to 2014, along with a brand new black and white photo spread.

Actor Lee Jong Suk Reveals His Sexy and Defined Abs for “Ceci”

Lee Jong Suk Doesn’t Mind Bondage in Sensuous Pictorial for “Ceci”

Archived