♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://07160914.tumblr.com/post/97124418182/damn-those-legs-meeting-room-the-first-thing#notes

so I just spotted Jong Suk is this a script reading or something else gosh!!!!! high kick old days, but if you ever seen him just report on the nearest lost and found section.

@pandalover1 my sister taught me first aid I sure can share my Class 1 knowledge.

@sleepykid Cool good then! You can be on standby then, we need to handle future happy over excitement panic attacks, hahahaha! you're in charge of resuscitation,ill handle calming the quacks down. Hahahaha! =)) =)) =))

THE PROBLEM IS ITS BEEN DECADE SINCE I SAW JONG SUK AND SORA WHO WILL GONNA BREAK THAT FREAKING ICE OR SHALL I SAY THE DARN ICEBERG FROM THE MOVIE TITANIC!!!

Archived