♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sleepykid‌ when you say girls night out, you should be partying and getting drunk dancing on tables. No no i shall not influence you! But nevermind it's fine you can do that here and sing along to uri ddulapri tell me tell me. =))

@ruzikie‌ sorry sis what's s&m? Is it something dirty? =)) =)) Nvm I remember what's s&m already!..Hahahaha..

I have an exam in like an hour and I'm still on the thread. Hahahaha =))

@pandalover1 you already know since you are medical student =)) =)))

And i guess when SooHyun did some violent skinship especially kick his under belly, he confessed, he likes it =)) =))

That's way the S&M of them =)) =))

TOPPING THE PAGE

PLEASE DISPATCH THAT THINGY YOU SHOULD UNVEIL IT PALLI PALLI PALLI PALLI !!!!!!

And i want them reunited again at spring 2015 :)) :))

ruzikie said: @pandalover1 you already know since you are medical student =)) =))) And i guess when SooHyun did some violent skinship especially kick his under belly, he confessed, he likes it =)) =)) That's way the S&M of them =)) =)) TOPPING THE PAGE PLEASE DISPATCH THAT THINGY YOU SHOULD UNVEIL IT PALLI PALLI PALLI PALLI !!!!!! And i want them reunited again at spring 2015 :)) :))

@ruzikie i'm not a medical student but yes what i study have relation with medic, planning to work in the hospital too( to be exact assylum) HAHAHAHAHA! and yes s&m is part of what i study so yeaa.. so they role play equally? switch roles?  =)) =)) I wonder who is masochist more? HAHAHA! i think Hoon is.. Hyun is definitely the sadist dominant. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! =)) =))

Archived