♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

I think Suki is really disappointed with DS. You know its like he has given your everything for DS but the result didnt turn out as he expected. He felt that's his burden or responsibility as a main lead.

Sukii it's not your fault. You did a great job with potraying Hoon, but the writer ruined the story and also the character. Let's forget about DS and have a new drama soon!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rynn_peace said: I think Suki is really disappointed with DS. You know its like he has given your everything for DS but the result didnt turn out as he expected. He felt that's his burden or responsibility as a main lead. Sukii it's not your fault. You did a great job with potraying Hoon, but the writer ruined the story and also the character. Let's forget about DS and have a new drama soon!

For me I hope he'll accept pinnochio hahaha. I read the character, and that's really suitable character for Suki. I'm sure SBS has learnt their lesson from DS. For female lead, Shin Hye is not bad in romantic comedy. So I have no objection. Well we have experienced the worse right guys so it's okay :))

rynn_peace said: For me I hope he'll accept pinnochio hahaha. I read the character, and that's really suitable character for Suki. I'm sure SBS has learnt their lesson from DS. For female lead, Shin Hye is not bad in romantic comedy. So I have no objection. Well we have experienced the worse right guys so it's okay :))

My wish in page 300

Next year lee jong suk and kang sora will have project together (CF, photoshoot). Two years later they will be in very successful poppular drama together as OTP with rating hints 50%. Hahahah 3 years later they announce that they are dating for real. Hahahaha

Rha1802 said: My wish in page 300 Next year lee jong suk and kang sora will have project together (CF, photoshoot). Two years later they will be in very successful poppular drama together as OTP with rating hints 50%. Hahahah 3 years later they announce that they are dating for real. Hahahaha

ruzikie said:
rynn_peace said: I think Suki is really disappointed with DS. You know its like he has given your everything for DS but the result didnt turn out as he expected. He felt that's his burden or responsibility as a main lead. Sukii it's not your fault. You did a great job with potraying Hoon, but the writer ruined the story and also the character. Let's forget about DS and have a new drama soon!

Archived