♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aya52893

Topping the page...

HoonHyun and Choi Yong Do FTW, FTW, FTW!!!

Let all Quackers ovaries be explode by the majestic sexiness of them three >:) =))

Kang So Ra at The King of Jokgu movie premiere

Hyun...do you cut your hair?

강소라 'U라인으로 드러난 섹시 쇄골라인'

It says KSR reveal sexy clavicle U-Line :x

I love the hairstyle! Like it so much! The bangs! Daebak! Here I am again, I want a new hairstyle again right now. Hahaha.. Kang Sora and Moon chae won is really my inspiration from head to toe. hahaha. :)) Thanks to these two Goddess I got to learn to dressed up simple but looks nice and like a lady now. Lol. :)) I even used Samsung bcoz of them. I even changed my ringtone and notif alert the same as they used. Hahaha. :))

tumblr_n9yv8vfuEB1taut28o2_1280.jpg

FIFTY SHADES OF QUACK

Park Hoon, the first year resident finally able to join the Myeong Woo hospital because of his little childhood friend, Chang Hee ( :D). He encounters the beautiful,brilliant and the hottest woman he ever see, Oh Soo Hyun, the heiress of Myeong Woo Hospital. The dumbfounded and long lost, Park Hoon wants Oh Soo Hyun so badly despite her character and her sarcasm things. Not able to resist Soo Hyun's beauty and independent spirit,Soo Hyun also admits she wants him too, but in her own terms. Park Hoon  hesitates as he discovers the singular tastes of Oh Soo Hyun - despite of the embellishments of success, her quack skill, her wealthyness, her lost loving family - Soo Hyun is consumed by the need to control everything. As they get close each other, Park Hoon starts to discover Oh Soo Hyun's secrets and explores his own desires

thanks @kiyasnow for the fanart. Suddenly this story popped up in my mind ( yeah after i read some articles about Aaron Johnson rumoured to join the cast of Fifty Shade of Grey)

and untie @raniazeid once again, unnie, Hoonie is Soohyun's. We are just a little bee who admire the king and the queen of the bee :(( :(( :|

starting  min 12:10 till 19:00

[August 7, 2014] Top 5 Most Attractive Younger Male Celebreties of K-entertainment

Ranking is according to 188 countries around the world 

1 - Tae - Min (22.4%)

2 - Lee Jong Suk (22%) 

3 - Kim So - Hyun (20%) 

4 - Ah Jae - Hyun (10%)

5 - Yoo Seung - hoo (6.8%)

———————————————————————————

only 0.4% difference between suki and Tae - min  :/

Guest skysora

sleepykid said: Jong Suk will be quacking in Vietnam, I envy you guys :(
where has he been all 19 years of my life =.= I'm going to study abroad in 19th and he is coming Vietnam in 23th :(( are you trolling me Jong Suk ssi :(((((((

Lee Jong Suk wanders the streets of New York for 'InStyle' photoshoot

August 8, 2014 @ 9:53 pm 

Lee Jong Suk has been overseas during his hiatus after wrapping up SBS Mon-Tues drama ‘Doctor Stranger' and was spotted in New York for an 'InStyle' photo shoot!

Lee Jong Suk updated fans on his Weibo on the 8th, “Are you doing well? I lost my sense of direction and am wandering around for one month~ Like what I’ve been told, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.. Eum!! Therefore, I am growing well today as well!!”,and flashed his peace signs.

A cut from his upcoming pictorial for ‘InStyle’ was also released and shows the actor making the NY streets his runway in gear from ‘DAKS Accessories’.

Stay tuned for the upcoming pictorial!

Source: allkpop 

Archived