♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

@sandjh i know that feeling dear. When your favorite OTP wasnt the end game, you will feel the emptyness and yes, the delulu disorder will come along with the happiness and also the crazier.

Along with the endgame, you will feel bitter and booooorrrrriiiiiiiiing >:)

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ruzikie said: @sandjh i know that feeling dear. When your favorite OTP wasnt the end game, you will feel the emptyness and yes, the delulu disorder will come along with the happiness and also the crazier. Along with the endgame, you will feel bitter and booooorrrrriiiiiiiiing >:)

Guest aya52893

@sandjh i know that feeling dear. When your favorite OTP wasnt the end game, you will feel the emptyness and yes, the delulu disorder will come along with the happiness and also the crazier.

Along with the endgame, you will feel bitter and booooorrrrriiiiiiiiing >:)

So true. I usually rewatch dramas that I love the most but I can't do it in DS coz I always feel and remember the bittersweet ending! Hahaha.

Guest aya52893

it was just bitter!! :D i couldn't taste any sweetness hahahahahhahahahaha

Hahahaha. I called it bittersweet ending bcoz of this. Huhuhu. Remember this? Waaa.. Soohyun still loves Hoon here. I can feel it! :((

I hate you Hoon. I hate you.

photo PhotoGrid_1407338733051.jpg

@sandjh @ruzikie @RaniaZeid @aya52893 Me and JaeJoon-shi also know that feeling :(:(

10593387_1451525661784215_48106993_n.jpg
cre: as tagged

@aya52893 It's DC fanclub name "HoGu"...Gu also means Nine..that's why you saw it as Ho-Nine.. aish..aigoo..how to explain this?..hehehe..

Explanation of Ho Nine:
# Ho=호 and Nine=9=구, therefore Ho Nine means 호구, and 호구 means hmm...a little foolish or something like that. Fans called themselves as 호구 so Sora express them as Ho Nine.

# ★What is HO NINE?★ by 뉴욕빵 / New York Bbang

'HO NINE' is nickname of DC Kang Sora Gallery.
Let me explain for those who don't know what this means.
>>We were calling each other 'HO GU' in Kang Gall. 'HO GU' means stupid. Gallers (people in Kang Gall) were doing stupid things so we were calling each other like that in a cute way.

For example:
*We were talking about how to support Kang Sora in the chat room while she was visiting Kang Gall and we didn't recognize she was there.

*When Kang Sora was awarded the Paeksang Arts Awards, she said 'Thank you for my fans' but nobody heard about that and was depressed,  but later we found out Kang Sora mentioned fans and we felt sorry.

*Sora was at the Kang Gall and she were writing replies but we didn't trust she's the real Kang Sora but she was REAL; and more stupid things happened.

>>'HO GU' also has meaning that 'All we know is only Kang Sora'
>>On October, 14th, 2012; Kang Sora visited and we were keep writing replies and she called us 'HO NINE'.
'HO NINE' is 호나인 in Korean
*호(HO) is HO
*구(GU) 'Gu' also means number 9 so it became 'NINE'
You know Kang Sora has sense of humour
We became 'HO NINE' ever since Kang Sora called us like that.
-The END-

kirane: Those are fans account, the true meaning of "Ho Nine" only Sora herself could explain.

ORIGINAL LINK http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kangsora&no=48388&page=1
via KSORA IFC http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ju8hpi

Thanks to kirane via KSR soompi for this...Hope this help

[sS interview] Kang Sora, "I feel awkward with actress title; maybe in 10 years later, will I get used to with that?"

Original article : http://m.ahatv.co.kr/articleView.html?idxno=254768

Rough translation :

When her half older brother was getting on into her car, Oh Soo Hyun dropped a stone at car's glass window and said to him "You can keep the car!" Second generation's chaebol usually is a bad boy in korean drama. In SBS 'Doctor Stranger', when she is asked about her role as Oh Soo Hyun who talked like a bad boy, Kang Sora answered " I like strong and clearly organized woman role."

"She is a daughter from a rich family but she has a lot of matters. She isn't allowed to call her older brother 'oppa' and although she lived comfortably in family house, but there is no one who is really her friend. She was brought up with a lot of advantages materially but lacking of family bond. Because of that, she can fulfill her career. Actually, becoming a doctor is not ultimate goal for Oh Soo Hyun. She graduated as thoracic surgeon because she is successor of the chairman of hospital. Park Hoon is the one who has grown as a real doctor."

Oh Soo Hyun is similar with Han Jae Joon (Park Hae Jin). They are lonely and only meet with people whom they have known. Kang Sora said about Han Jae Joon, " From woman's perspective, he is the style of man whom you want to try dating." But she is swayed by Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) who can't forget his first love so in some people' eyes she is called as "two-timer".

" Maybe because she hasn't met someone like Park Hoon before who sticks with one person emotionally, now her heart was beating so fast. If only she had met with Park Hoon in university days, she would say "I don't really like him" and also could go over him. It seems he has reversal charm. She knows that he delivered water and a North Korean defector so maybe she thought "What kind of person he is?". At first, she didn't like him. Then when she had been in a curiosity period, her feeling changed into favourable impression for him."

If Oh Soo Hyun who was Han Jae Joon's girlfriend for a while, the man whom many women want to date, but her feeling got swayed then how about Kang Sora?

"My heart also can go toward Hooni. But if it were me, my heart will go back in the end. I would ask to Han Jae Joon "Hold me and keep me from leaving if my feeling got swayed. Can you do that?" We have spent many times together and talked a lot too."

In Doctor Stranger, Kang Sora worked together not only with Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin, but also with Jeon Guk Hwan, Choi Jeong Woo,and other main actors and actresses. For question about atmosphere in shooting location, she said "Actually, my scenes with senior Jeon Guk Hwa who played my dad Oh Jun Gyu character aren't too many. When shooting, he joked a lot. He said he want to do sitcom. In work, he showed charisma and his acting went well too. The shooting time with other actors and actresses are also interesting. Lee Jong Suk, Park Hae Jin, Park Hae Joon ssi's height is 185cm so I could use high heels"

Reporter said many favourable comments about Kang Sora' image as Oh Soo Hyun. Especially in the early episode when she went to hospital to see her mom, her appearances is so beautiful. She was eating with the members of thoracic surgeon but she had to go to to hospital. She wore trench coat and high heel that time. Kang Sora seemed can't remember, but finally she remember. "I wanted to dress myself beautifully and looked more feminine. It seems I'm still in alright condition in early episodes." Kang Sora laughed.

After contributed in 'Ugly Alert', her choice for next project is 'Doctor Stranger' by Jin Hyeok PD who has directed 'Prosecutor Princess', 'City Hunter', 'Master' Sun', etc. This drama didn't become an inconvenience to public and could finish safely. Kang Sora told her opinion that Jin Hyeok PD is an expert.

"He did shooting process efficiently so everyone didn't become tired. I'm really thankful because eventhough the shooting schedule was tight, when we proceeded, it didn't get harder. Actors/actresses and staff are not too many but we could have time to rest. In his head, there are everything about shooting. If I had to repeat similar scenes again and again, new feeling didn't come. It's my first medical drama so I asked for his understanding. When shooting, he took a lot of cares of me."

Conversation about the expert Jin Hyeok PD kept continue. Then we asked a question about his strength/strong point to Kang Sora. When asking this question maybe there is a thought for a while "How did he do until now?" so we asked her personally.

"I have asked this question to PD. Jin Hyeok PD has androgynous image, masculine but feminine appearance." (I'm not sure about this translation, I'm sorry if I have translated it wrong)

Starting with 'Rude Yeong Ae ssi', she has finished Sunny, Dream High 2 so it has been 6 years since her debut. In the first time, she said "I didn't understand about camera angle and didn't know what is bust, full shot. In front of the camera, I felt so nervous, my shoulder was like sticking together and it was like I have muscle spasm. Every time I woke up, I would sweat a lot. Now, I feel more comfortable at acting in front of the viewers. In the past it's like I told that I'm working very hard with my whole body."

"I still feel awkward when I'm called as actress Kang Sora. I don't get used to with actress title yet. It feels awkward (she made a movement covering her body when she said that. It seemed she is really embarrased). Maybe it's more appropriate if I'm called 'entertainer /performer' instead. My fans called me actress Kang but I said "You don't need to call me like that, just call me Sora ssi" (laugh). Maybe in 10 years from now, will I get used to with that?"

rynn_peace said: "I still feel awkward when I'm called as actress Kang Sora. I don't get used to with actress title yet. It feels awkward (she made a movement covering her body when she said that. It seemed she is really embarrased). Maybe it's more appropriate if I'm called 'entertainer /performer' instead. My fans called me actress Kang but I said "You don't need to call me like that, just call me Sora ssi" (laugh). Maybe in 10 years from now, will I get used to with that?"

Guest kiyasnow

more fan edits xD~005Az5mngw1eh74rp3kk9j30c80gm75i.jpg[cr: 佚名]

AND THIS!!!! MY HEART LITERALLY SKIPPED A BEAT!! 

HOON!! what are you doing!!??!!  this is smut!! th_1937.png

91e8af3dgw1egnjl4obgog208c0b4e81.gif
[cr: 身长体软易推倒]
KYYYAAAAAAHHH!!!!! I DIE!!! xD geniuses, i tell you, geniuses
 frame-by-frame

hold1.jpg
hold2.jpg

this is too much for me already *w*

bi_bntnews01.jpg
class="headline" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Is A New Face Of G by GUESS 
[by Nawael Khelil] Actor Lee Jong Suk became a new face of G by GUESS’ ‘Pop Jeans’ line.

ms3ephvfgmzsizi2ge4aqyfe0yo3vwr9.jpg

Lee Jong Suk is a tall and more-than-handsome former model who is currently receiving a lot of attention for his impressive acting skills. Every single time he acts in a drama or a movie, favorable comments about his performance come flooding the web. It is safe to claim that Lee Jong Suk has become an icon for his generation. It was just a matter of time until a global brand like G by GUESS chose him to be its new face. 

j7jgyrd4u58d1q82edxaqnpsbdoc6x5e.jpg

An associate of G by GUESS said that “The fact that Lee Jong Suk is love for his great fashion sense perfectly suits our brand’s image, which is very stylish yet sensual. We will reborn as an even more stylish jeans brand with him, cause he is very stylish yet has this playful charisma.”

Meanwhile, everyone is curious about the FW14 campaign that Lee Jong Suk shot with G by GUESS. (photo by G by GUESS) 

Source: bntnews 

91e8af3dgw1egnjl4obgog208c0b4e81.gif

Hoon : Please, just a minute. I'm sleepy
Hyun : Let me go.Ahh, your smell alcohol ( hit his shoulder)
Hoon : Hey,ddulpari, once more again you hit me, i'm gonna kiss you. (
:\"> :\">)
Hyun * sighing* just for this once. Only this time.
Hoon : beside, i need you this time. Ahh,ddadudthan ( YES YESSSSS !!!!!!)

OVARIESSSSSS !!!!!!!!!
THIS SCENE REALLY SHOWS THE GREAT SEXUAL TENSION NOT LIKE A ESKIMOOOO BFFFFTTTT !!!!!!

please do not edit or even make a photoshop between this couple or i'm gonna freeze you :X
CCCUPPPP :*

Kim Woo Bin Considers and Ultimately

Turns Down Lead Role in Upcoming SBS

Drama Pinocchio

Posted on August 7, 2014 by ockoala

I’m not surprised Kim Woo Bin‘s name keeps

getting floated around the upcoming SBS

drama Pinocchio . He is one of the hottest

young Korean actors of his generation and

after Heirs has shown that he actually has the

ability to elevate crap by sheer acting

charisma. That’s impressive. There has been a