♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiyasnow

Inspired by @angels_natdylax05 awesome posters AND the fact that sora use to write martial-art-kind-of-stories xDso i made a wuxia theme thing going on xD LOL!
tumblr_n9kh3b5G5a1taut28o1_1280.jpg

Article translated from chinese text from Baidu

OSEN Interview 140728 :Kang Sora "Have some difficulty accepting Lee Jong Suk's flirtatious attitude" 

After meeting with KSR, my ideal type also changed. If KSR were a man, would really hope to have an encounter.

Out of courtesy, asked for her feeling about the conclusion of the drama.

KSR : Just recent interviews, would answer " a bit can't believe" but now already calm down . Have a feeling of back to reality.   

Her response is an honest answer.

Compared to LJS's role, the actress's role is rather small.But because of the competition between the 2 sides, it was expanded. It was increased by more than the expected original love theme.At the beginning, heard that the focus will be more on the spy theme rather than love theme. Actually it is more difficult for the character of Song Jae Hee to gain sympathy compared with Oh Soo Hyun. SJH's situation not common in reality.

Of course, through the acting ,the character of OSH was much loved. But to KSR, there was also difficulty.Mainly because many viewers pointed out some problems with the love theme.The viewers had difficulty accepting OSH's wavering. Because it is the love plot for the main character, so even if you don't read about the criticisms , you will still know about it.

Many viewers hope to see the medical story, but this was not the focus. At first heard that there was 4 sided love story. To deal with this matter, towards the end, they arranged too many things . In fact. OSH's character in her heart knows that she is hesitant and wavering but her mind refuse to acknowledge this feeling.

Discussed with KSR her reality love story. Felt that compared with Dr Stranger's OSH, she is closer to Sunny's Ha Chun Hwa. In reality love life, KSR is forthright, free and easy spirited and clumsy.

KSR :One sided love is very hard to act.In reality, I have never ever confessed my love to anyone. Even if dating, will also not always want to meet up. Mostly will contact using the phone. If there is a new script, will not have time. After finish drinking a cup of tea, maybe will not have time to meet .So ever thought that maybe it is not a good idea to date now.

Lastly selfishly asked Sora about Lee Jong Suk.He is famous for being very sociable. KSR when first met him already had difficulty adapting.

Last part of interview as per KSR thread soompi post @ page 66:

The actress who played the character “ in “Doctor Stranger” said about her co-star Lee Jong Suk, “I’m friends with Lee Jong Suk. He’s really very sociable. Would you believe that he gave actress  the nickname ‘Bo Young Jjing’? I froze for three seconds after I knew about that.”

The actress who has always been known for her social skills seems to have found a match in Lee Jong Suk. “Although I knew about the actor Lee Jong Suk, I don’t know anything about him at all so [aegyo] added to my knowledge of him. I only thought [Lee Jong Suk] was somebody who was a model and acted really well, with sensibility. It was hard to accept (that he had a lot of aegyo too),” added Kang Sora.

Kang Sora, who recently finished the drama “Doctor Stranger,” will be making her return to the small screen soon with “ 

“I read the webtoon ‘Incomplete Life’ last year. It’s even scarier to work on a project that is an adaptation but I have big expectations of ‘Incomplete Life.’ It’s a project that hits close to home. Although I’m a bit afraid, I’ll try my best to portray the role I’m given,” added Kang Sora.

Thank you @bryan for this

Aigooo..even the female reporter has fallen for her charms...ottokae @ruzikie ???

@pandalover1 lol who ever tops the page should do the ritual to pray for quackers reunion.. who made this rule, he/she is awesome. anyway the title of Park Hye Run's new series in SBS is Pinochio, and I think Woo Bin is one of the choices but they didn't confimed yet...

@pandalover1 lol who ever tops the page should do the ritual to pray for quackers reunion.. who made this rule, he/she is awesome. anyway the title of Park Hye Run's new series in SBS is Pinochio, and I think Woo Bin is one of the choices but they didn't confimed yet...

@sleepykid that would be me that start the ritual...hahaha

@sleepykid oh really his role has not been confirmed yet? i thought it was. Nvm this gives us more chance to delulu! HAHAHA!  =)) =))
Since uri ddulpari is comfortable with each other in real life hoping that they will insist on working together again as soon as possible, delulu-ing here hoping that they both have separation anxiety with each other. HAHAHAHA!  =))
WE ARE LJS interviews!!!?!? I really wanna hear from his point of view..
:(( Rania Zeid said: Not only Sora has Dimples but Sukiii too just he has them in different place :D  his dimples r on his lower back above his Gucchi (gucchi means his behind in my dictionary )  :\">   

Archived