♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another shot from my OTP ( Inspired from the last BTS of them with a teddy bear )
I put it on spoiler so beware of my grammar and my stupidity since english isnt my first language or should i say my mother language ? :D

Rain --- Park Hoon and Soo Hyun

She ended up with a broken umbrella in her hand while the raning never stopped falling from the sky. Anggrily, she tossed the umbrella away from her and put her phone out from her bag. She decided to call her caffeur or maybe her friend to drop her in hospital. She needed to go the her apartment right now. To drink some tea or maybe sleeping for a while. She needs that because she's exshausted after doing her night shift for 12 hours in emergency room. She's tired and need some rest.
After tired for waiting the rain will stop, she decided to give up. She prepared to across the road to find taxi or maybe catch the bus in front of hospital. She already covered her head with a bad and ready to sprint toward the road when a strong hand grabbed her waist.

" Ya, ddulpari, do you want to get a cold,huh ? " Hoon pulled her back under the roof before the rain drop to her face. He begins to scold, "  are you crazy ? "

She was shocked when his face was so closed to her face, "N-no, i just want."
" Just what ? Across the raining and end up on the bed with a cold ? " Hoon let his hand away from her waist and scold her with his eyebrows was up.
She feels annoyed and show him her broken umbrella, " My umbrella is broken so i have to."
He analyzed her and the broken umbrella for a moment and opens up his umbrella from his bag. " I got it from Chang Yi, She gave me last night when she dropped me."
She looks flustered, " She said the rain will come in the morning."
"You have to go there, right?" Hoon said to her and pointing to the bus stop across from them. She nods, a little reluctant to admit that she watches his height. "I'll walk you over, I'm heading there anyway," he offered and wraps his arm around her shoulder and drag her around the road. Her heart was in paltipating and she's nervous when his arm around her shoulder. She can smell his perfume and she can see his serious face.
" what ? is there something wrong with my face ? " he asked, not even looking down at her.
She was silent and didnt say anything. His arm around her shoulder wrap her so tightly and she feels warm. Her face turned into a fluss while she didnt know, Hoon was looking down at her red face and give her a light smile.
when they reach the bus stop, he shut the umbrella and shakes off the water from his umbrella and gave the umbrella to her. They didnt talk until the bus came. When she finally get her feet in the bus, she realized Hoon wasnt getting in to the bus.
She looks hoon with a wide eyes open from the bus and himself just wavering from the bus stop until the bus left the bus stop.
She searched her phone in her bag and call Hoon instead.
She wanted to scold him when he interuppted her scolding, " Just be safe and call me when you arrive."
She feels his warmth and smiled.

Okay, i'm stuck and my mind was going blanked. errrrrrr :(( :((

Hoon: I don't know Dulpari..I don't know.. but I've this feeling that Agent Cha might stole uri Teddy Bear ..We have to Protect the Boss (BoYoung Noona hubby)...err... i mean the Bear...the Bear! :-$ :-$Hyun: Huh? #-o Why would he?
Hoon: Shhhh... keep quiet will you?..I'm trying to hear what's on his mind..You know I have superpower that can hear people voices aye? :(|) B-)
Hyun: Mehh...that's a waste of time..it's not like you can even fly like a duck with that power
8-| 8-|
...You can't even buy curry with that (:|
Hoon: What?...how dare you underestimate my power?..You know, I'm the one who bought Mr Teddy with that 500 won you gave me!! :-L Even my mom didn't get a huge Mr Teddy like you have!

Picture1-2.jpg

finally soompi back to normal for me ;)

@kasikloset happy friendship day :x miss you

@sandjh @ruzikie love love love the photos oh my tragic OTP..sooo those came from the same photographer baragi/mrjordan http://blog.naver.com/mrjordan . I scrolled down bam! he also captured Choi Youngdo LOL what a coincidence :)) :)) :)) (edit: apparently he taken photos from SBS dramas)

@angels_natdylax05 woaaaaa thanks thanks thanks hugs kisses >:D< >:D< >:D< :-* :-* :-* love all so much can't stop giggling my cheek so hurts :\"> so what else???my heart and my cheek ready to see others  =))

Yes top paging pleaseeeee let our OTP meet again in new drama as real OTP without trolling us a.s.a.p [-O<

yeah @lummy ...mr jordan took photos of sbs drama..i saw so ji sub before..but he only make photos folder of only selected actor..and prolly KSR is the only actress so far(maybe)...hehe

the posters i made were adjusted according to my limitation of talent...some are very hard to do..hahahaha...and based on what shots or photos available for uri quack...hehe..there's more to come soon

angels_natdylax05 said: yeah @lummy ...mr jordan took photos of sbs drama..i saw so ji sub before..but he only make photos folder of only selected actor..and prolly KSR is the only actress so far(maybe)...hehe the posters i made were adjusted according to my limitation of talent...some are very hard to do..hahahaha...and based on what shots or photos available for uri quack...hehe..there's more to come soon

Hi @edensor hisashiburidane~

Orenmanijyo~

Hahaha... annyeong Ruz... annyeong Quackers... I see you guys still have fun here. AWESOME. I even saw RZ or someone post my beautiful Kat on ChikiChamelli on previous page LMAO What's that all about :)) Why one of my fav Indian song was there?? =))

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/30/team-behind-good-doctor-reunites-for-a-vampire-medical-drama/

there's a candidate that i want to tell and of course you can read my mind. Choi Young Do and Oh Soo Hyun pleaseeeeeeeee

Guest aya52893

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/30/team-behind-good-doctor-reunites-for-a-vampire-medical-drama/

there's a candidate that i want to tell and of course you can read my mind. Choi Young Do and Oh Soo Hyun pleaseeeeeeeee

I love Good Doctor so much :) hope the vampire doctor concept will be daebaakkk. I believe to writernim. :)

Hahaha. This is going to be exciting! If Choi Young do will be the vampire doctor then less effort for the looks. Hahahaha.

Then Hoon should be the 2nd male lead. Lol. Chos. :)) or should I say both of them is the main lead, Hoon will be an ordinary doctor then Choi Young do will be the vampire doctor who will be both inlove to Oh Soo hyun but the end game is Oh Soo Hyun and Choi Young do. Hahahhaha =))

I think the possibility of ur wish coming true @ruzikie‌ is 99.9%. I support ur wish sis :)

Archived