♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Interview) Kang Sora "It will be great if his personality is compound fifty-fifty between Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin' characters"

Original article : http://m.sportsseoul.com/section_view.html?idx=88890

In recently finished SBS Mon-Tue drama 'Doctor Stranger', Actress Kang Sora (24) becomes slimmer from before. Beside well-defined figure, well-developed body through practicing ballet, and rising beauty, Kang Sora also have displayed more mature acting ability. Kang Sora played Oh Soo Hyun character, the daughter of Myeong Woo University Hospital' director. Her character has one-sided love toward Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk), who only looks at one woman, and in the end she ended together with Han Jae Joon (Park Hae Jin). Eventhough she is an intense character inside and has strong pride, she quivered because of love, gave off the feminine charm.

In the early episode, Oh Soo Hyun asked Lee Jong Suk to operate her mom. Her weeping scenes have touched the viewers' heart. "In my previous drama 'Ugly Heart', I don't think I sobbed enthusiastically so much. I didn't have too cry a lot before. Oh Soo Hyun didn't want to be looked weak in front of other people. All this time she kept her feeling bottled inside and one time there is a scene when she bursted out.

Working together with Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin, who is her ideal type between both of men's character? "It will be great if the personality is compound fifty-fifty between two men. I like Park Hoon's spontaneous (happy-go-lucky) side and his caring heart for patients and Han Jae Joon's calmness and throughly prepared personality.

About the similar point with confidence and impassioned Oh Soo Hyun. "Eventhough she had been suffering from the beginning, she didn't express her feeling and didn't want to show her weakness side to other people. I think those points are similar with me. But Soo Hyun is more stubborn (perfectionist), meanwhile I'm more friendly. In the process of one-sided love toward Park Hoon, she is usually calm and looks quiet, but now like a child who was at a loss what to do. If the other party doesn't return my feeling, I will give up immediately and resolve my feeling alone."

In movie 'Sunny' 2011, through young Chun Hwa character who gave strong impression, she played student's role who used to wear school uniform all the while. Then since her previous drama 'Ugly Alert', she has been performing as a genuine adult.

"I'm glad I could take off the uniform. It's more comfortable if my character has the close age with mine. For the time being, I have many baby' fats in my face. My parent are very disappointed. In my mom' 60th birthday, my face was very chubby so my photos didn't come out well. Fortunately in Doctor Stranger, the film director put a lot of attention and focused on taking good angles so I could be looked good at screen." Kang Sora laughed.

At search window in internet portal site, my name and also my school days' photos when I was chubby are still being linked with 'diet' and 'menu' words so I feel embarrased. "I'm suprised with 6 years diet issue. Menu is changing too, depends on occasion. The foods that I want to eat are different everyday so my meal menu is changing too for time to time. I have lost weight during 'Doctor Stranger'. I have heard that I'm looked more feminine. That's maybe because before shooting I often practice ballet. Exercise with rapid motion (cardio exercise?) is not suitable with me. I don't like the exercise that is simple and repetitive. Ballet has various movements and uses song. Without realizing, ballet has become part of my life. I become more 'woman' and when I wear tight clothes like leotard, it's feel like ballerina and when I wear dress, I feel I'm more feminine."

Lately, when she was on the way to ending celebration party of Doctor Stranger, she got a minor collision (accident). She had to wear gips on her neck. "It's only minor accident. Because of Doctor Stranger movie' shooting, I wore removable gips. I'm suprised when it turned out be big accident in news." She said.

She is attracted with professional and supervisor woman character who has distinct charm. "I want to be a role model of woman. I like Chun Hwa character, the charismatic leader of the youngsters in 'Sunny'. I'm attracted to the character who becomes a woman's role model." Her eyes twinkled.

In her next project tvN drama "Misaeng" that originally from popular webtoon, she gets An Yeong~ie character, new employer who is proud of her outstanding job performance, introducing the reversal charm. The shooting is scheduled from August. So from now, she tries to experience working life and vertical relationship (upper and lower classes relationship) in the company. She plans to prepare for the drama with practicing excel etc, document writing, service job (copying / reproduction work), making coffee, and so on.

My head is not in the right mode, I'm afraid if I write something about this thread it will b very CRAZY. Too much coffee inside my system i guess, @kaiskloset super big hug from me!!! happy friendship day also!!!

about Sora's interview I think she is being safe with her comments , you know there is a movie coming, she might not want DS will be affected with her comments. By the way she handle her interview smartly..

I like to hear about the side of our guys, especially jongsuk he is painfully honest ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it will be fun to hear his part.

sleepykid said: My head is not in the right mode, I'm afraid if I write something about this thread it will b very CRAZY. Too much coffee inside my system i guess, @kaiskloset super big hug from me!!! happy friendship day also!!! about Sora's interview I think she is being safe with her comments , you know there is a movie coming, she might not want DS will be affected with her comments. By the way she handle her interview smartly.. I like to hear about the side of our guys, especially jongsuk he is painfully honest ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it will be fun to hear his part.

lummy said: @angels_natdylax hahahahaha endles movie posters LOVE IT..thanks I do love Casablanca. Oh that pic also could be used to make Gone with the wind and Shakespeare in love poster LOL...btw yours amazing awesome, I always love your posters they just made me laugh and smile every time I visited this thread :x I my self never don't know how to do simple picture editing LOL
here the list (please don't be pressured to make these, it's just me having fun imagine all these LOL,oo yeah maybe few of these already made I forgot)
well why not start from iconic movies like When Stranger Met Quack, Mr & Mrs Quack, Notting Hill, Pretty Woman Pretty Quack, Twilight lol, 10 things I hate about you (I luv this!), Bridget Jones' diary (this will consist quack, stranger and the heir) then the Korean like My Sassy Girl, A moment to remember, I have other tons on my mind no good if I list all here LOL XOXOXO

@angels_natdylax05 stop it unnie. People started to look at me gigling like a moron in this subway. Hahaha, you're such a troll !!!

it kinda happened to me last time during class. The Notebook one, I couldn't stop smiling...

@angels_natdylax05 let's add bo young unnie, maybe jong suk is julia roberts trying to hunt his bff..let's make kang sora cameron diaz, woo bin as his bff michael o'neal. and bo young unnie is her gay bestfriend/boyfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i told you so my head is in chaos right now @ruzikie lol.

Archived