♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

I just finish watching episode 2 of Its Okay That's Love, SBS sucks in medical drama sorry if this is offtopic... But I kinda relate this on DS, anyway they should focus first in one disease because every disease in Psych is sorta related to one another, same symptoms different signs,,,, Just like in DS they focus in too many genres they forget that the story is breaking landslide, because they make the ratings increases,,, disappointment all around....

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sleepykid

sleepykid said: I just finish watching episode 2 of Its Okay That's Love, SBS sucks in medical drama sorry if this is offtopic... But I kinda relate this on DS, anyway they should focus first in one disease because every disease in Psych is sorta related to one another, same symptoms different signs,,,, Just like in DS they focus in too many genres they forget that the story is breaking landslide, because they make the ratings increases,,, disappointment all around....

ruzikie said: @sleepykid

sleepykid said: I just finish watching episode 2 of Its Okay That's Love, SBS sucks in medical drama sorry if this is offtopic... But I kinda relate this on DS, anyway they should focus first in one disease because every disease in Psych is sorta related to one another, same symptoms different signs,,,, Just like in DS they focus in too many genres they forget that the story is breaking landslide, because they make the ratings increases,,, disappointment all around....

sleepykid said: ruzikie said: @sleepykid

ruzikie said: sleepykid said: ruzikie said: @sleepykid

@sleepykid dont saying me a betcha. I suddenly remember with some people that cursing at me because of my behaviour =)) =))

@rynn_peace nah, should i add the word with THE FAULT WITH THE STRANGER HEIRS instead ?? :D

Kang So Ra Couldn't Handle Lee Jong Suk's Cuteness

(While us couldn't handle both of your cuteness!!!!)  :x :x

lee-jong-suk-kang-so-ra.jpg?w=600
lee-jong-suk-kang-so-ra.jpg?w=600

It's no secret that behind his cold and chic appearance, actor Lee Jong Suk is actually a big ball of cuteness, and this trait of his shocked his "Doctor Stranger" co-star Kang So Ra.

During an interview with news portal OSEN, Kang So Ra shared, "I'm good friends with Lee Jong Suk. He has great social skills. Did you know that he gave Lee Bo Young the nickname 'Bo Young jjing'? I couldn't believe it, and I was frozen for around three seconds."

She further explained, "Although I knew of Lee Jong Suk as an actor, I knew nothing about him as a person, so finding out that he's actually very cute added to my stock knowledge of him."

"Before, I thought he was a model turned actor who is serious, acted really well, and is sensible. Finding out that he has a lot of cuteness in him was actually hard to accept," implying that his personality is different from one's first impression of him.

Meanwhile, not long after the conclusion of "Doctor Stranger," Kang So Ra was already invited to join the upcoming drama "Mi Saeng."

On her role, she said, "I researched about the web cartoon last year. I feel like it's scarier to work on an adaptation because people have something to compare it with, but I have big dreams for 'Mi Saeng'."

She added, "The project is important to me personally, and although I have fears, I'll work hard to portray my role well."

"Misaeng," or "Incomplete Life," is scheduled to air this October on tvN.

cre: kdramastars

@ruzikie‌ yes you should :D

then woo bin can replace Jae Joon as a black knight, oppss no, in heirs he rode motorcycle, so black motor rider :))

but how if in the end sora is with gong jun su actually hahahaha coz she said she prefer ordinary man than Hoon and Jae Joon =))

This is translation excerpt from KSR interview via @bryan

This article from TV daily 140723 Kang Sora interview : A young girl's desire for love.

Final part of interview :

The ending of Dr Stranger was criticized by many viewers. Especially very hard to understand Oh Soo Hyun and Jae Joon getting back together. Ending showed one year after Park Hoon and JaeHee disappearance. Soo Hyun and JaeJoon see Park Hoon and JaeHee together and the two hold hands. One year earlier, she was still in love with Park Hoon and treated JaeJoon as an enemy. Now suddenly back together with ex boyfriend.

Kang Sora also feels difficult to understand this ending. The ending was rushed. They got back together too quickly. Soo Hyun's one sided love went on for quite a while. I felt that by JaeJoon's second competition when he decided to give up revenge. The change was already happening. Soo Hyun's feelings for JaeJoon starting to change. And during this time , with Park Hoon's entrance, she begins to waver and struggling with her emotions.

Because of Dr Stranger,Kang Sora experienced rapid growth. She debut in 2009 and with 2011's Sunny became noticed in the entertainment industry. Went on to dramas, and in Dr Stranger showed solid acting (Acting ability does not loose to the leads)

The rest in not quite related to DS but more on her personal question as an actress

Kang Sora becoming an actress, the opportunity was very simple. She is interested in the performing arts and directing so enrolled in university drama department. She feels that to be a good director, need to understand the details and have acting experience so begin her acting journey. She accidentally met with director of 4th period mystery's management company boss and he recommended her to an audition. Later she debut in the director's 4th period mystery.

Kang Sora recalled : Then I just woke up, put on my glasses and went without any makeup. I was really lucky so that's how I debut. Didn't even have any management company. Now as I think back, I was really lucky. My parents didn't object too strongly. In the beginning , they did object a bit. Dad readily agreed but Mum objected. I'm an only daughter. She wish for me to get married have kids and lead normal life. Outwardly I look strong but inside can be very weak. Mum worried I may get hurt. But now she likes it and worried that I may give it up.

Her parents look forward to her sweet marriage, that is also KSR's dream. She revealed that when her Mr. Right appears she will get married immediately. As long as there is someone , and I feel that someone is the one, I will definitely not give up. Actresses nowadays are not the same as from the past when they have to give up acting after marriage. Even as actor can also do different programs , and there will be suitable roles . I especailly like cooking programs. Always enjoy watching them. Even though I have been living by myself for a year but still not very good at cooking. Nowadays can get many delicious dishes in the supermarket.

Frank and sincere KSR is very passionate about acting. Hope to constantly challenge herself to take new roles and new acting skills. She will act as new staff in Misaeng. Because she started acting at young age,and early contact with society so does not have opportunity to experience company office atmosphere. She is happy to get opportunity to experience that in this drama. She also revealed that she hope to study psychology. Because only when you truly understand yourself , then can you better interpret and act a character well.

KSR has many ideas and thoughts and dreams.She has a very unique outlook of her future. 10 years from now I hope to hear praises like “unique”. I hope to have more freedom and not be limited by boundaries. Once you mention Kang Sora you will have an image but also not have a limiting feeling. 20 years later. I have thought about the me at that time. I will be an actor who will look out/ be like a pillar for younger generation of actors. By that time, most probably will not have many dramas/scenes, so can take good care of them.

Guest kimsontoya

ruzikie said: I should make the titlle becomes Reply Doctor Stranger with the producer Tim Burton and Jin Hyuk, Writer are @kiyasnow and @kimsontoya. The cast are Choi Young Do, Oh Soo Hyun and Park Hoon. So me, untie @raniazeid , unnie @kaiskloset , @sandjh and @angels_natdylax become the staf and supporter of the drama. Ahjumma @bambiina and @all korean will control the drama into public Anyone join ? And @sleepykid i think you should join @rynn_peace into a translator for the news and article for them~ Euhmm anyone join us become a cameo for this drama ? Please contact me :D Aigoooo, jongsin jarryo :(( :(( I must be going insane :((

sleepykid said: ruzikie said: sleepykid said: ruzikie said: @sleepykid

Archived