♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest aya52893

Wow. Our thread is indeed moving so fast. Your posts guys never fail to make me giggling, giggling and giggling.. =)) Your making my day so great everyday. Hehe. Thank you for your funny posts that makes me feel at ease.:)

Sora unni is probably exhausted with a lot of interviews, (me I feel exhausted with only 2 interviews. Haha. How much more for her? :)) ) I feel happy that she is so extremely famous now thats why she got a lot of interviews but I feel a little bit sad coz she is getting really skinny coz of her busy schedule. :( hope she can rest well and have good break before starting for shooting Misaeng. I miss her so much. Waaa. Good thing Ugly Alert has long episodes. I can see her for long time. Lol :))

Been busy this day with an exam and interview too. Haha. Hope it will result good. :D

I knew it Sora will choose Haejin oppa just to avoid intrigues and fan wars. Lol. Very good Sora! Hahaha. :D Its okay we know the real answer sora unni. Hihi. :"))

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aya52893 said: Wow. Our thread is indeed moving so fast. Your posts guys never fail to make me giggling, giggling and giggling.. =)) Your making my day so great everyday. Hehe. Thank you for your funny posts that makes me feel at ease.:) Sora unni is probably exhausted with a lot of interviews, (me I feel exhausted with only 2 interviews. Haha. How much more for her? :)) ) I feel happy that she is so extremely famous now thats why she got a lot of interviews but I feel bit sad coz she is getting really skinny coz of her busy schedule. :( hope she can rest well and have good break before starting for shooting Misaeng. I miss her so much. Waaa. Good thing Ugly Alert has long episodes. I can see her for long time. Lol :)) Been busy this day with an exam and interview too. Haha. Hope it will result good. :D I knew it Sora will choose Haejin oppa just to avoid intrigues and fan wars. Lol. Very good Sora! Hahaha. :D Its okay we know the real answer sora unni. Hihi. :"))

rynn_peace said: Kang Sora said about Lee Jong Suk

"(이)종석이와는 친구예요. 종석이가 친화력이 대단하기도 하죠. 이보영 선배에게도 '보영찡'이라는 애칭을 쓴다면 믿으시겠어요? 저도 그 친근함과 애정의 표현에 3초간 얼었었어요. 배우 이종석은 알지만 개인은 아예 정보가 없었으니 더했죠. 그냥 모델 출신의 센스있게 연기 잘하는 친구인줄만 알았었거든요. 받아들이기까지 좀 힘들었죠."

Rough translation :
Jong Suki and I are friend. Jong Suki has a great affinity (being friendly, intimate). Can you believe that he even calls senior Lee Bo Young with nickname "Bo Young jjing" ? I also freezed for 3 seconds when experienced with his intimacy and expression of affection. Before I have known about actor Lee Jong Suk but I haven't known him as individual in the beginning. And there wasn't information too. I only knew that he is a model before and I got sense he is good at acting. So it's quite hard to accept.

*I think she said she can't believe that LJS has many aegyo or she is suprised with his friendly/intimacy act first, but the word is in past form so it means she get used to with his aegyo right? And she calls him "Jong Suki", not Jong Suk ssi :D

so Jong Suki and Sora~jjing :x

Kang Sora mentions Jongsuk in her interview 

"I am friends with Jongsuk now. He’s very friendly and his aegyo is really good. Can you imagine that he calls Lee Boyoung-sunbae "Boyoung jjang!"? I’ve also been surprised by the way he expresses his feelings. In the past, I only knew about the actor Lee Jong Suk but didn’t have any personal contact with him. I thought he was just a model turned actor who has very good sense in acting. It was difficult accepting him (his character)."

"Sometimes when I think he is like this, he turns out not to be, it’s really hard to figure him out. He’s very attractive in many ways, he’s very serious in a joking manner, he’s sometimes like a child and sometimes matured."

About Jongsuk, she said that he is a “smart friend who has a lot of sense. She knows why people will be attracted to him. Even under very tight time constraints, he performs really well. He works really hard. When time is tight, he’ll be nagging about what to do, but at the same time he’s memorizing his lines.”

translations via xina5959@weibo

Source

Eng Trans by: 07160914  

Guest aya52893

SooHyun and Oppa

cre: as tagged

she took a photo wz literally everyone in DS except Jong suk :D  why? :D hun whyyy :D  8-}  /:)

Sorassi, you really don't have any single selca with sukie? Haha. Don't keep those selcas on your phones. Please. Haha. :))

We should snatch their phones right now. Palli! Palli! Hahaha. =)) (If only I can be their PA. Lol :)) )

Since I'm topping the page, I'll follow @angels_natdylax05‌ tradition. :D

(Its my first time to do this. Lol. Please bear with me dear Quackers :D )

Dear KDrama God, [-O<

Please Bless Quackers with Sora-Jjing and Jong-sukiie Selca pictures and Let this two be reunited again in other dramas in the NEAR future. THE SOONER, THE BETTER. JEBAL DEAR KDRAMA GOD [-O< AMEN [-O<

=)) =))

guys Style M, fooled me for awhile....hahaha
i really thought there would be a korean produced
Frozen (drama or movie) ...lol.

sepia posted this info last nyt.

Style M's  imaginary production :) and imaginary casting
if korea will have its own version of the smash animation FROZEN....

guess who their prince and princesses are....tadah!

Kang Sora (queen Elsa) Yoona (princess Anna)
Yoo Yeon-seok  (Duke of Weselton )  Go Hyung Pyu (kristoff)

now now... im imagining Sora-jjing singing...LET IT GO, LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LOL clap clap Style M ! here's article LINK

10492503_1444566445809313_41321236383866

10527354_1444566492475975_5689645542747510557335_1444566539142637_81061212563824
10550979_1444566549142636_22224482356823

In this article 

Breaknews dubbed Sora as the "next" generation actress in korea..
after the very positive public response on her Dr. Oh SooHyun role
in Doctor Stranger....

LOL it was also mentioned that she was receiving much support
from  male fans woooooooooooot???? kekeke

i dunno how to react to that Sora-jjing... but yayyy! love love love
the end part of the interview when the reporter mentioned one(you) cant stop
but fall for the refreshing charm of uri Sora... agree!

http://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=323274&section=sc4
10460786_1444370082495616_55535473299597

@kaiskloset yahhh reading from Korean Aticles she is greatly love by people right now, her popularity increases 200%, at least DS did something right, from all the chaos it brings. We see who will last in the industry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you might not get the heart Dr. Hoon but you win as all Dr. Oh.

kaiskloset said: guys Style M, fooled me for awhile....hahaha

now now... im imagining Sora-jjing singing...LET IT GO, LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Aigoo Aigooo omooo @ruzikie did your daughter just mentioned CHOI YOUNG DO in her interview? :x :x ..There's also Hoon

이밖에도 강소라는 "또래 연기자들과는 캠퍼스물을 찍어보고 싶기도 하다. '논스톱' '카이스트' 같은 드라마를 정말 즐겁게 봤다"라며 "스펙 쌓기에 급급한 요즘 20대의 모습을 연기하고 싶다. 유승호, 강하늘, 이종석, 김우빈 등과 함께 하면 정말 재미있을 것"이라며 웃어보이기도 했다.
source: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1406159366735998002

angels_natdylax05 said: kaiskloset said: guys Style M, fooled me for awhile....hahaha

angels_natdylax05 said: Aigoo Aigooo omooo @ruzikie did your daughter just mentioned Choi Young Do in her interview? :x :x ..There's also Hoon

이밖에도 강소라는 "또래 연기자들과는 캠퍼스물을 찍어보고 싶기도 하다. '논스톱' '카이스트' 같은 드라마를 정말 즐겁게 봤다"라며 "스펙 쌓기에 급급한 요즘 20대의 모습을 연기하고 싶다. 유승호, 강하늘, 이종석, 김우빈 등과 함께 하면 정말 재미있을 것"이라며 웃어보이기도 했다.
source: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1406159366735998002

Archived