♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

sandjh said:

continue here

HALLYU ZOMBIE DRAMA REVIEW: Doctor Stranger Episodes 19-20 (2/2)

Zombie: So the end has come and I just have to ask, how many tables did you flip before the end? Personally, I lost count.
Tanya: Are we talking real or metaphorical here?

continue here

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahaha thats why I feel the writer is weird, if I can't call him mad. If he wants to make Hoon-Hee ending, then he should give more attention to their love story and characters so the viewers can root them too. But he gave them cheesy scenes like falling ... hmm not falling, maybe its more suitable if I called "jumping into the bridge". Even in the movie will he makes their love story into cheap affair story? How we can root for them?? =))

So Cha Jin Soo is an Eastern European mafia boss that looks asian? Seems like they don't really want to waste the scenes from europe so they are changing the whole beginning to push the scenes to fit it into the movie.LOL! Wondering how the whole movie will be like if they remove all the NK parts, the script sounds super weird. Sounds like JJ and Soohyun's character will be very redundant in the movie.  :-?

Have you guys seen this? Someone posted it in the KSR thread. For the first time i actually agree with Koala.dhebbie2t said:

Spoilers for Hilarious Repackaging as Additional Filming Starts for the C-Movie od Dr. Stranger.

please read the whole blog about this here:
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/13/the-leads-start-filming-additional-scenes-for-the-c-movie-version-of-dr-stranger/

pandalover1 said:
Have you guys seen this? Someone posted it in the KSR thread. For the first time i actually agree with Koala.dhebbie2t said:

Spoilers for Hilarious Repackaging as Additional Filming Starts for the C-Movie od Dr. Stranger.

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/13/the-leads-start-filming-additional-scenes-for-the-c-movie-version-of-dr-stranger/

So Cha Jin Soo is an Eastern European mafia boss that looks asian? Seems like they don't really want to waste the scenes from europe so they are changing the whole beginning to push the scenes to fit it into the movie.LOL! Wondering how the whole movie will be like if they remove all the NK parts, the script sounds super weird. Sounds like JJ and Soohyun's character will be very redundant in the movie.  :-?

of course they don't want to waste the Budapest scenes, the most expensive one but still couldn't get "5 best scenes in DS" recognition. :-?

rynn_peace said:

Guest kiyasnow

Soohyun's fanarts on Weibo
9daa44a3jw1ei5ogur3caj20bu0hs0sw.jpg[cr: on image/ Runner-Lydia-]
69b97213jw1ei8mv58seij20m80usjsv.jpg
[cr. on image/arbenching]

LOL! and someone actually made this with an app, using hoon and soohyun's image xD this is how hoon and soohyun's baby would've looked like if soohyun was actually pregnant before she married young do xD 

b10a5edajw1ehtyin63arj20bu0hs40l.jpg
[cr: on image/西瓜你个马铃薯

ruzikie said: pandalover1 said:

#videotime :D

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

Dr Stranger (HoonHyun) - Give me Love ♥

doctor stranger | what makes you beautiful (park hoon & soo hyun)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

Hoon & SooHyun ❝ Dark Inside ❞

the two beauties 
:(( :D 

{Doctor Stranger} Park Hoon+Oh Soo Hyun: talk dirty

Guest crazyshadowhunter

LOL, I was watching Ugly Alert (since KSR is in it) and KSR's role says "I really can't understand why men can't forget their first love", and I was like *cough cough* Park Hoon *cough*

Guest kiyasnow

crazyshadowhunter said: LOL, I was watching Ugly Alert (since KSR is in it) and KSR's role says "I really can't understand why men can't forget their first love", and I was like *cough cough* Park Hoon *cough*

@pandalover1 even the chinese gangster will not even blink when they see the budapest scene =)) =))
i feel pity to Budapest bridge. Get well soon, Budapest Bridge. I hope you can be useful with extra large footage in the next project =)) =))

Archived