♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys i just searched fated to love you drama on asianwiki and i found out that one of their cast, park hee von, played a role in doctor stranger as song jae hee. then who is jsy? or maybe park hee von just played young jae hee's role? wow i didnt even notice  ^

:)

^  ^

:)

^

It was that woman that made out with chi gyu at the medicine storage room.

Guest aya52893

Why so adorable? =)) uri sora so so pretty.. Her voice sounds really tired :( she jumps with happiness that shoot is done. Hope she's having a good sleep and beauty rest already. Hihi. :)

Listen Quackpacks!!!!! Since we started a new ship of HyunDo, let's take a brief look why we should consider them :x :x

Reasons to ship Hyun & Do :D

Hmmm...  :-? :-?
BsMR43mCAAE9frj.jpg
cre: twitter ota_1004

They are Super Rich Heir / Heiress
tumblr_n1svempFAo1t557gyo2_r4_400.gifPicture1-1.jpg
cre: as tagged, soompi

They are BAD*** hunk / chick
Lee-Min-Ho-and-Kim-Woo-Bin-meet-with-bod25248A4C53736D5F16F23F
cre: askkpop, as tagged

They lost their Eomma :((
th-7.jpg1399989554_697053.jpg
cre: musthavesubs, tvdaily kr

They got swaggg \m/
cool_woo_bin.png263CDE33537A2978068A36
cre: dramafever, as tagged

They got an awesome and sweet ride :D B-)
url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=1d5K7ULwoo-bin-motorcycle-shop.jpg
cre: kdramastars

They are lonely person :(( :(( tumblr_mvm4oqBnSU1rh8c3jo1_500.gif10250149_1513736735504471_42935383928670
cre: tumblr, lee jong suk & kang so ra fb

And Young Do would never let Hyun
tumblr_mwnfxsvMgk1qjoqpzo3_250.gif
fall into the water from bridge like Hoon does (Hoon can jump on his own)... =)) :))

They both have been hurt by Hoon
lee-jong-seok-and-kim-woo-bin-from-kbs-2Bq5fZpKCUAAZzC2.jpg
cre: kdramastars, as tagged

BUT....
MOST IMPORTANTLY
.... :)]

They got beautiful eyebrow worth to ship for ! /:) =)) :))
tumblr_mjcv84JcYJ1r9bs70o9_1280.jpg10474922_334517070033903_2087095882_a.jp
cre: tumblr & instagram

SO... :-? :-??
tumblr_inline_mxry1jP1uB1rkkewa.jpg
cre; balladofyoungdo tumblr

:D:D

@angels_natdylax the reason why started to ship both of them because they have the same past that they never wanted since they were child and yeah, they are the most popular second lead that got a full of attention from people. DIG IT COW !

Finally i have watched the whole episode 19 and 20 with so many skipping part that annoyed me but it's a relief that i could pass it well. Now i understand what is the meaning of two heart has a same heartbeat and what is the meaning of true love. But i just knew the real meaning of first love in this drama is so selfish. i dont know if this saying about first love is egoist will be adding in the first love quotes that first love is selfish. I dont want to say how trouble the story went and the writer seemed lost inside because they didnt know where they would make a landing. In the land or in the water :|
Until the end of episode, SooHyun still loves him ( That's the sad last scene between them :(( )
When she just stood there when she looked Hoon smile to her, yes, i know it. Her heart already was in pain. When she hit him, she's crying not in outside again but inside, she just hit him to say how she missed him so much. It really hurt me when Jaejoon smiled at them when SooHyun hit Hoon because he knew and always knows that SooHyun's heart is still with Hoon no matter what other people say ( That nappunneom crazy is totally mocking me and i will take a revenge to them >:) )

but the cruel reality is ( sorry guys, i;m not delulu this time :(( )
Oh Soo Hyun loves Park Hoon so much even she can let him go with random woman :(( :((
that's the real thing of first love and true love.
love can make you blind but love cant make you hurt the people you love, love teach you how to love without always being together with him :(( :((

Alternate open ending 

hahahahahalook closely
5cko09.jpg 

24qr6zm.jpg

ph is looking at jh's big burial area..jh is will always be in his memories but he will slowly learn to heal and become happy again...sh will take him home back to the hospital not this rural area hahahahaha

Guest kiyasnow

bubuybulan said: After i think again........................................................ Ph-jh love looks like a selfish love, they makes their love number 1 than another things......ph "kill" jh father to save jh, willing to do anything for her, but at the end he become a "real" doctor........jh forgive ph for "kill" her father, willing to do anything to be with him..................................................... Soo hyun-jj love looks like a ?.....i dont know what to called it...kkkkk....but they start it with wrong....with jj revenge, but at the end he really love her & willing to forget his revenge for soo hyun....same thing with soo hyun, she willing to forget what jj do to her(use her for revenge)........................................................ & Choi yong do-soo hyun love will looks like a true love.....kkkkk.....right @kiyasnow‌ ?.......... :D

Archived