♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

KNETZ TOP 5 women in drama (s) they
praised for  "crying" scene/ performance

awwwwwwwwwws... guess who's included in the list... sob sob....#hugs!

[WOW리스트] “그저 울었을 뿐인데…” 눈물의 여왕 TOP5

1위 ‘끝없는 사랑’ 황정음20140709000745_0.jpg
'
endless love' Hwang Jeong-eum

20140709000743_0.jpg2위 ‘참 좋은 시절’ 최화정
'really good time' Choi Hwa-jeong
20140709000744_0.jpg3위 ‘운명처럼 널 사랑해’ 장나라
Jang Nara 'fated to love you'
20140709000746_0.jpg4위 ‘닥터 이방인’ 강소라
20140709000747_0.jpg5위 ‘너희들은 포위됐다’ 고아라
Go Ara "youre all surrounded"

info cr sepia /
via http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20140710000036&md=20140710082721_BK

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young Do has a new drama coming?..chances are low but start being delulu now!!!! hahaha

=))

Quacks I found few Kim Woobin X Kang Sora fanfic at AFF, that's not yours right?

:-? :-? :-? :-?

@angels_natdylax @kaiskloset @piena @lummy
THE WRITER MUST BE THE FAN OF OUR SOOHYUN AND CHOI YOUNG DO !!!!!!
DEAR KDRAMA GOD PLEASE HEAR OUR VOICE. OH SOO HYUN WITH CHOI YOUNG DOOOOO JUSEYOOOO~

here is the link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/728827/a-love-that-started-without-love-amber-arrangedmarriage-taeyang-woobin-yonghwa-kangsora

dear God, please hear our pray. Please make our SooHyun becomes a couple with Choi Young Do in new drama. No more donkey head, no more telletubbies in goofey face, no more smile with a white teeth. Just let them become a pair in new drama this year or early 2015 year as winter drama.  Or make Donkey head the second lead please God, make it happen. Please dear God, hear our pray, amen  [-O<

I have these in mind after wrapping DS...
uri Sora giving away free hugs ...!
come on quackers... lets line up...

me still needs that hug....

palli pallii....

photo sorafreehugswebm2014-07-1013-46-14_zpsc51ef59d.pngphoto sorafreehugswebm2014-07-1013-46-35_zpsb187f725.png
photo sorafreehugswebm2014-07-1013-47-37_zps536c9b21.pngphoto sorafreehugswebm2014-07-1013-48-46_zps18bf45a3.png
photo sorafreehugswebm2014-07-1013-47-12_zps891a76bc.pngphoto sorafreehugswebm2014-07-1013-50-57_zps928bdc35.png

* screenshot from vid of Sora in LA koreantown free hugs campaign  kekekeke

I wanna give critics to the writer again coz he also has ruined the villain characters in this drama.

1. So the president is the real mastermind and genius one. He got what he wants, the things are going on as he has planned, even without appearing in screen too much. Hahahaha Writer, are you joking? Suddenly PM Jang and NK became tame puppies who couldn't do anything but obey him.

2. PM Jang, he appeared with the clever plans. He is cruel, sly, great manipulator and has ability to use people as a pawn. But WTH with him? From great master mind to stupid donkey?

3. Agent Cha, so sad for you, you are the charismatic villain at first, and yeah the writer made you into the cheap one. Fell into lake because you got shot? Ohhh Cha...

When you appeared again, I almost screamed "I know it, yes! You wouldn't die easily, I don't give you permission to die without doing something remarkable." But his comeback is really disappointed and only used as plot device. My cool villain turned into dumb who shot blindly and even he couldn't shoot properly. Are you serious show? Then he shot himself? Yeah show, the easiest way to get rid of him coz the Hoon-Hee need a happy ending, they didn't have ability and enough time to kill you. Hoon-Hee need to fall from bridge for dramatic effect and like what I said the writer seems obsessed with fall or bridge scenes.

rynn_peace said: Agent Cha, so sad for you, you are the charismatic villain at first, and yeah the writer made you into the cheap one. Fell into lake because you got shot? Ohhh Cha... When you appeared again, I almost screamed "I know it, yes! You wouldn't die easily, I don't give you permission to die without doing something remarkable." But his comeback is really disappointed and only used as plot device. My cool villain turned into dumb who shot blindly and even he couldn't shoot properly. Are you serious show? Then he shot himself? Yeah show, the easiest way to get rid of him coz the Hoon-Hee need a happy ending, they didn't have ability and enough time to kill you. Hoon-Hee need to fall from bridge for dramatic effect and like what I said the writer seems obsessed with fall or bridge scenes.

Just watch eps 19 & 20 with eng sub..........like usual.....strange things happen in here........how come the president wake up so early (the last saver patien need 2 day to wake up).........how come comrd.cha easily shot pm & run away with pm bodyguards close to them........how come only ph & jh can operate the pm.........how come ph & jh save from the shot & water without soo hyun & chang yi know that (they must be waiting there/looking around to find them while waiting the police)..........how come ph didnt live together with his mother after a year .......................................................................... In these eps i think ph & jj have a point ........................................... Ph, save his enemy/pm, just like a doctor must do...he going jump together with jh, now its not looks like jh who sacrifice for him .......................................... Jj, save dir.oh for soo hyun...apology to soo hyun father...apology to soo hyun....he try to find/know about ph, then after he know jh will reunite with ph he ask soo hyun to join him to meet them...well i see thats all is his effort to make soo hyun back to him...smart..smart guy...i appreciate that, although i prefer she with choi yong do :D ................................................................................. Well the ending looks awkward, the writer/pd.nim look too rush to make a "happy ending" with both couple at the end.

After i think again........................................................ Ph-jh love looks like a selfish love, they makes their love number 1 than another things......ph "kill" jh father to save jh, willing to do anything for her, but at the end he become a "real" doctor........jh forgive ph for "kill" her father, willing to do anything to be with him..................................................... Soo hyun-jj love looks like a ?.....i dont know what to called it...kkkkk....but they start it with wrong....with jj revenge, but at the end he really love her & willing to forget his revenge for soo hyun....same thing with soo hyun, she willing to forget what jj do to her(use her for revenge)........................................................ & Choi yong do-soo hyun love will looks like a true love.....kkkkk.....right @kiyasnow‌ ?.......... :D

Archived