♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

pandalover1 said: @Bambiina The moment i find out that Hyun doesn't end up with JJ, i'll join your happy train. :)
Yes totally agree, he's not worth it, such a womanizer, guys like that are not worth it. Atleast you're pretending that Hoon exist, me on the other hand i totally forgot the existence of Hoon, temporary of course. 
As i watched episode 19, i was so absorbed into Hyun's awesome character i kinda forgot that there's a male lead. I felt that she was the only Lead in the drama, and like the heroine of the drama.Perhaps there was some selective listening and watching, AHAHAHA! =))
To me that episode was all about Hyun becoming the BOSS! I only had eyes on her, *fangirling* THE WHOLE TIME I WAS HYUN DAEBAK!! JJANG! ... =))
Me too, now i'm only going to focus on uri princess ddulpari!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sandjh said: all korean said: Bambiina said: Hey .. Am I the only one happy? .. I don't care about hoon anymore .. he is a loser .. wakakaka (yes because he played with Hyun heart... touch her everywhere and yet say only like her as a friend.. I have lost my respect to Hoon - yes I am pretending that Hoon is real with soul and blood and two kidneys)...
Who want him .. please take him .. he is not worthy of Hyun love ... wahahahaha.. I am not HoonHyun shipper anymore . I am hyun shipper ...

kaiskloset said: sandjh said: all korean said: Bambiina said: Hey .. Am I the only one happy? .. I don't care about hoon anymore .. he is a loser .. wakakaka (yes because he played with Hyun heart... touch her everywhere and yet say only like her as a friend.. I have lost my respect to Hoon - yes I am pretending that Hoon is real with soul and blood and two kidneys)...
Who want him .. please take him .. he is not worthy of Hyun love ... wahahahaha.. I am not HoonHyun shipper anymore . I am hyun shipper ...

AGREE the only HEROINE (and of course female lead of this drama :\">)  is Oh Soo-Hyun I don't care about HoonHyun anymore wakakaka >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
Well in main thread they still insist fact that Jaehee is such nice lady, her love is pure bla bla bla bla bla (well they forget JSY herself told her fan she's not really heroine in this drama >:) >:) )

sandjh said: kaiskloset said: sandjh said: all korean said: Bambiina said: Hey .. Am I the only one happy? .. I don't care about hoon anymore .. he is a loser .. wakakaka (yes because he played with Hyun heart... touch her everywhere and yet say only like her as a friend.. I have lost my respect to Hoon - yes I am pretending that Hoon is real with soul and blood and two kidneys)...

kaiskloset said: sandjh said: kaiskloset said: sandjh said: all korean said: Bambiina said: Hey .. Am I the only one happy? .. I don't care about hoon anymore .. he is a loser .. wakakaka (yes because he played with Hyun heart... touch her everywhere and yet say only like her as a friend.. I have lost my respect to Hoon - yes I am pretending that Hoon is real with soul and blood and two kidneys)...

Bi's Drama Thread/CYBORG / IJUKSA/My Fan Made MV
Quote Bi - rainy day Taipei - If I cough blood, catch a cold, or keel over and die, I'll do it on stage  (^_^)v ..I BELIEVE IN YOU...AJA-AJA..  KSH Shipper - YWCFTS - Addict Missing my babies so much - DMJ/CSYBambiina's Nightmare - Doctor Stranger (AVOID IT!!)
==========================================================

bwahaahhaha i just noticed it now.

unni ajumma @Bambiina

signature says it all....

this is kaia

over and out....

10514687_1439726236293334_61084806310164

:P =)) =)) :P =)) =)) :P =)) =))

The DS teams have wrap-up party to celebrate their success for breaking our heart :))

Let's have wrap up party too tonite and move on to other drama. We will have reunion in Kang Sora's next drama right? I hope nobody who will steal the main lead role with mysterious way and fishy conspiracy. I hate conspiracy thing after watched DS these times :))

Guest hoonhyun

OOOFFFFTTT just saying guys Nurse Min is so damn fine with that clothes on. I meant damn girl, she looks way better than JSY.  :\">

i watched half of ep 19 and i think the writer is directing the viewers to hee&hoon and hyun&jj ending :(( i already lost my hope so i dont expect anyting for today's ep, since the drama turned out to be a mess.i hate it. i hate the writer. i hate this drama. but i love soohyun

:((
most of viewers are hoonhyun's shipper but they dare to put other ship for the ending. they cant imagine how dissapointed we are :((

Guest hoonhyun

rynn_peace said: Really?! If the writer made Soo Hyun end with JJ, I'll question his insanity. He even can't make proper OTP how come he want to teach us about true love? It's one of a kind of jokes right?

Guest kdramafeed

i just cant live with the fact,that this drama was so awful.

Imagine this story:

After JH falls from the bridge ,she gets trained by Cha  to get revenge on hoon for killing her dad.
He uses her anger to kill the president and help the PM.

She tries to get close to Hoon,telling him how much she loves him bla bla to make him kill the president and afterwards she would kill him.
She messes with his Operations,without him knowing it.

Meanwhile Hoon gets suspicious of JH  and starts to get over her and falls for SooHyun,cause she is the one besides him during that time  and helps him to become a good doctor.

JH gets angry,cause she always told Hoon not to forget her and
is targeting soo hyun too.

Hoon,Soohyun and Lollipop find out everything and try to save the president.

We could have got some ups and downs in Hoons feelings and his development into a real doctor , some action and lots of LOVE.

Hulla my fellow shipper.
I notice this thread is sooo alive rather than other that actually dead like the death bodeeeeeyyyyy over there.
Seing the preview text, okay,i will say it, only once and i dont to repeat it again because my voice is too constipation for screaming again.
PLEASE MAKE HOON AND JAEHEE END UP IN HELL !!!!!!!! MY DAUGHTER IS MY PRECIOUS JEWEL NOT A ROCK ONE (well like @pandalover1 said).
 JUST GO TO THE HELL YOU SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, i am angry and really angry. Why ?
FOR EIGHT WEEKS THAT WRECKED WRITER HAS TROLLED ME WITH THEIR STUPID DAMN WRITING SCRIPT OH YEAH PUSH THEIR HEAD IN SEA RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
How dare they played with me ? I even got jailed and sorry, they said i made a fan war and a ruckus because of my rebellion and love to my daughter SooHyun HEOL ! ( Sorry mod, i made this for once just forgive me )
I'm not a fan of Kang Sora,Lee Jong Suk even Park Hae Jin ( Thanks Kang Dong Won oppa, forgive me for my cheating style but wait, cheating style is other people saying to our daughter , SooHyun)
My daughter is a precious jewel that belongs to Choi Young Do aka Kim Woo Bin. I WILL PRAY TO GOD THEY WILL MAKE AN APPAREANCE IN THIS YEAR OR NECT YEAR AS A COUPLE. DIG IT  DONKEY HEAD !!!!!!

moderator, sorry.i'm angry and sorry this rant is over now

rynn_peace said: The DS teams have wrap-up party to celebrate their success for breaking our heart :)) Let's have wrap up party too tonite and move on to other drama. We will have reunion in Kang Sora's next drama right? I hope nobody who will steal the main lead role with mysterious way and fishy conspiracy. I hate conspiracy thing after watched DS these times :))

Archived