♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

@lummy‌ You must have skipped all the JH and Hoon part like I advised. Hahaha! I know it really hurts but I wanted to analyze the whole situation so I forced myself to watch every single thing. Oh but I did skip the part where JJ was reminiscing about Hyun. *Yuck* lol. Well the other party would say oh "they did it for love", this really shows how much they love each other blah blah.. whatever not interested. Lol! Ah, even killing for love seem reasonable to them. Lol!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alicekpoppin said: To sum up our adventure in this ship.., 1- writer created a inconsistent ship 2- majority of people went to that ship and enjoyed that ship 3- writer gets scared that too much people are in the ship and it gets so heavy they need to kick people out by trolling them with another ship 4- quackers did not want to get off the ship because we love hoonhyun 5- writer does not know what to do and cause more trolling and confusement to people riding both ships 6- finally the quackers got enough of the writer and other cast so they threw them off the ship because they were the one making the ship heavier. --- they also threw PH because he starts being a jerk to uri soo hyun 7--- quackers change the ship to a huge rubber ducky 8---they started floating and being happy with Soo Hyun and celebrating her achievements on being a total boss. Yeeeah 9--- writer (yeah he is still alive because everyone that dies underwater somewhat comeback to life) tries to sink the rubber ducky 10--- quackers slap him so hard that he goes to mars and never come back Sorry for the long post lol :-w =))

I wanna wake up in this super mega baddddd dreammmm...

Surely it will leave a bad mark on me aince it's my first time to shipppp then failed waaaahhhhh

Suchhh a trauma X( X( X(

So hate hate it!!! 19 episodes of patience with nothing at the end.... X( X( i think i wont br able to get over on this one.... :)

I should dig deep and bury this drama.... #-o it left a scar on me...

Wahahaha

Tskkkkk maybe i should jump on a bridge and let's see if il still live wahahahahaha :)) or being a target on a shooting range?? im thinking of donating one of my kidney also wahahaha or being a spy so i can end up in the main lead in the end...

Ohh i forgot i should study medicine also...

Aigoo im getting ccccrrraaazzzyyyy. Hahahahaha :)) pls pray for me... hehehe

I WILL MISS YOU GUYS.. SEE YOU AT OTHER THREADS... QUACK HUGS... ITS BEEN A PLEASURE BEING IN THIS SHIPPING THREAD... MWAHHH.... >:D< >:D< >:D<

@pandalover1 well I have to admit my sister really annoying if other actress appear in screen so I never focused and yes I skip part just read recap, and in my deepest mind I ONLY care Soohyun and something related to her >:) >:) >:):)) :)) I almost drop this drama, but soohyun and hoon still gave me hope and of course my love for Sora, normal right as fan to support her favorite one?
from the start I'm not big fan of kdrama, I'm just casual viewer hehe too many kdrama I dropped already
=))

@pandalover1 well I have to admit my sister really annoying if other actress appear in screen so I never focused and yes I skip part just read recap, and in my deepest mind I ONLY care Soohyun and something related to her >

:)

>

>

:):)

)

) I almost drop this drama, but soohyun and hoon still gave me hope

=))

@lummy‌ I see! oh I nearly dropped this drama too, I think that was around episode 9? And then HoonHyun's interaction kept me around but I guess we were tricked to stay. ~X(

Oh yes I came to know of this drama because of Sora, if it weren't for her I wouldn't even notice this.lol

pandalover1 said:

@pandalover1 well I have to admit my sister really annoying if other actress appear in screen so I never focused and yes I skip part just read recap, and in my deepest mind I ONLY care Soohyun and something related to her >

>

>

:):)

)

) I almost drop this drama, but soohyun and hoon still gave me hope

=))

Guest christina41216

Guys!!! I just made a new ending! Comrade Cha X Soo Hyun!! XD we can have a classic good-girl-changes-bad-boy *^* the final ep would be Cha bombing up Myeongwoo with Hoon Jae Hee President PM & all the other chars inside. XD the final scene would be of Cha, wearing sunglasses, turning away from the hospital with Soo Hyun in his arms, princess style, in slow motion as the hospital blows up behind them #LikeABoss XD!!!! I ship this! XD!

Guest kdramafeed

i guess everyone wanted to drop it after ep 9.
They fooled us to watch it.I feel so betrayed!

I feel like i have wasted 19 precious hours of my life....oh not to mention all the hours i sat and made fanvids or stuff like that :(

Guest christina41216

WTF. The more I think about it, the more I am shipping the Cha X Soo Hyun scenario I posted above XD! Should I write a fanfic about this? XD!

Today I will watch only for Oh Soo Hyun, lady of Myeong Woo. Even the president went to meet her. Hohoho.. So the final story is not the king, black knight, or the white knight who rules the castle, but the princess herself. Daebak story! =D>

The king got sick because his sin and greed. He just realized he the one who has opened the castle door for the black knight.

The black knight tried to kill the king and take over the castle but he is failed, coz what's the purpose of his revenge? He doesn't get happiness and he just realized that the one thing he wants these time is not the castle, but the princess.

The white knight, well what his purpose again in the castle? Ah, search his love but that woman has changed into the spy from other land. So bye bye..

The princess, falling in love with white knight coz the black knight is so cold and cruel with her. She found the different love and realized that the relationship between her and the black knight is not love. Her feeling for white knight is the one that called "love". But she is the kind and sweet princess. She doesnt want to destroy the others' happiness for herself. She let the white knight go. Then she finally knew what the real motive of the black knight. She forgives him and ask him to go and she decides to take over the castle. The castle that made the king turn into evil king, the castle that made humanity is stained with greed, hatred, and revenge. She will change the castle and bring back the love, warmth, kindness, and happines into the castle.

The story end.

I'm sorry, despite the fact that i watch this drama because of LJS, I have to say that I hate  PH . First, he easily throw his life and did  lots of mistakes, neglect his patients  because of his lover. OMG, when i watched ep 02, I even swear at him.I frankly hate this kind of love. I found it so crazy and tired. All thing he cares about is love. A weak character . And when he doesn't like SH, he still touches her, plays with her and even hugs her. I don't see that he is innocent or naive, in reality he is a jerk. A friend never does like that. Thank god, the writer don't make him love my SH, he maybe will have a negative effects on her life. Actually, i dislike her when she try to wake patient because of Hoon.

SH is continuously a perfect woman. Some pp blame sh call JJ a murderer.LoL, in this case, who can calm down to say: " OK, you're right. My father deserve it. Good job."  When she known the fact, she run to apology. A good and understanding girl, as wll as she apology JH because she had the feeling for Hoon. Poor girl. 
 Ep 19 makes me love SH more and more. SHe become more stronger, took over a hospital after bad occurrences. I love the way she work as a president of the hospital, thought she no longer smile happily. Her heart i so so kind and tolerant. If i was her, I cannot meet a person that i love  and bless their love  in a short time. Maybe it takes a long time for my heart. She is willing to help PH and JH with a broken heart.So painful. :((

P/s: once more time,  I'm against that JJ and SH to be a couple. JJ is good and loves her so much but not suits to SH life. Let her alone. I  strongly believe she will  meet a better man, live a simple life without PH, JH or JJ who make her life so hard. The world is very big, so don't worry, SH. . . :D.

I agree with this post in main thread. :x

Guest piena

Today I will watch only for Oh Soo Hyun, lady of Myeong Woo. Even the president went to meet her. Hohoho.. So the final story is not the king, black knight, or the white knight who rules the castle, but the princess herself. Daebak story! =D>

The king got sick because his sin and greed. He just realized he the one who has opened the castle door for the black knight.

The black knight tried to kill the king and take over the castle but he is failed, coz what's the purpose of his revenge? He doesn't get happiness and he just realized that the one thing he wants these time is not the castle, but the princess.

The white knight, well what his purpose again in the castle? Ah, search his love but that woman has changed into the spy from other land. So bye bye..

The princess, falling in love with white knight coz the black knight is so cold and cruel with her. She found the different love and realized that the relationship between her and the black knight is not love. Her feeling for white knight is the one that called "love". But she is the kind and sweet princess. She doesnt want to destroy the others' happiness for herself. She let the white knight go. Then she finally knew what the real motive of the black knight. She forgives him and ask him to go and she decides to take over the castle. The castle that made the king turn into evil king, the castle that made humanity is stained with greed, hatred, and revenge. She will change the castle and bring back the love, warmth, kindness, and happines into the castle.

The story end.

Omg..this like a fairy tale..I'm actually imagine it when I read it..our princess soohyun.. :\"> 8->

Hey .. Am I the only one happy? .. I don't care about hoon anymore .. he is a loser .. wakakaka (yes because he played with Hyun heart... touch her everywhere and yet say only like her as a friend.. I have lost my respect to Hoon - yes I am pretending that Hoon is real with soul and blood and two kidneys)...
Who want him .. please take him .. he is not worthy of Hyun love ... wahahahaha.. I am not HoonHyun shipper anymore . I am hyun shipper ...

Bambiina

said: Hey .. Am I the only one happy? .. I don't care about hoon anymore .. he is a loser .. wakakaka (yes because he played with Hyun heart... touch her everywhere and yet say only like her as a friend.. I have lost my respect to Hoon - yes I am pretending that Hoon is real with soul and blood and two kidneys)...

Who want him .. please take him .. he is not worthy of Hyun love ... wahahahaha.. I am not HoonHyun shipper anymore . I am hyun shipper ...

Bambiina said: Hey .. Am I the only one happy? .. I don't care about hoon anymore .. he is a loser .. wakakaka (yes because he played with Hyun heart... touch her everywhere and yet say only like her as a friend.. I have lost my respect to Hoon - yes I am pretending that Hoon is real with soul and blood and two kidneys)...

bts uri SooHyun

cr as tagged via weibo

BsBFe6NCYAAqTyf.jpg:large

Page topper wish***
*acceptable ending to us all
*higher ratings for the finale
*sora's upcoming project to push through
*suukie's  next project  be less complicated :)

* world peace  bwahahahahahha

all korean said: Bambiina said: Hey .. Am I the only one happy? .. I don't care about hoon anymore .. he is a loser .. wakakaka (yes because he played with Hyun heart... touch her everywhere and yet say only like her as a friend.. I have lost my respect to Hoon - yes I am pretending that Hoon is real with soul and blood and two kidneys)...

Archived