♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sorry guys but i'm going to go on another ranting spree!!!
Based on what i see from the latest BTS pictures, i kinda looks like JJ and Hyun ends up together or not why would they go together? be in the same car?I'm losing my patience, i'm really surviving on this one last hope that i hope it won't happen. PDNIM and WRITERNIM please don't do this to us, i don't think i can bare it anymore. Can someone please prove me wrong? ~X( ~X( %-(
I'm not very keen on the finale.. I should just skip it perhaps? don't read livecaps too..SHEESHH! ~X(

pandalover1 said: I'm so sorry guys but i'm going to go on another ranting spree!!!
Based on what i see from the latest BTS pictures, i kinda looks like JJ and Hyun ends up together or not why would they go together? be in the same car?I'm losing my patience, i'm really surviving on this one last hope that i hope it won't happen. PDNIM and WRITERNIM please don't do this to us, i don't think i can bare it anymore. Can someone please prove me wrong? ~X( ~X( %-(

pandalover1 said: I'm so sorry guys but i'm going to go on another ranting spree!!!

Guest k_craze

pandalover1

said: I'm so sorry guys but i'm going to go on another ranting spree!!!

@kaiskloset yep i saw the bottom one yesterday too, yup noticed sukkie.it does look like it's JJ's white SUV.So he didn't go back to US then, he will only stay if Hyun wants him to be here. *sigh* SO prolly Hyun came with JJ to visit Hoon? Is JH around?
Br_4q-YCUAExJtK.jpg:large

So the picture of JSJ with the PDnim connected to the top your pic? or she's just there cause it looks like it's outside the studio where they film?or she's in that scene too?  #-o
@k_craze i love your optimism! I'll keep that in mind! Thank You! :)
or maybe JJ met PH after many years and JJ being JJ tells Hoon that Hyun still loves you and then he brings he tricks hyun to the countryside to meet Hoon. Oh my delulu mind..* but im not putting any hope on this*. :D

The thing I hate the most is when ppl try to pair Hyun with JJ …  just stop playing cupid…. Why try to fix her with a guy that want to kill her father (whatever the reason). 
Puhleess.. stop trying to be good and try to ‘fix’ everything … this drama is beyond fixing .. just be glad that your favourite OTP have a happy ending …
Hyun is better off alone than with a man like JJ that is cold… (though he has some good quality) but he is not the man I like to see end up with Hyun… 
Do they ever want anyone like JJ to be their husband? (not Park Hae Jin Okay .. :D – I oso want if it’s PHJ) … No right .. so why try to pair JJ and Hyun? 
I don’t care what happen to JJ,PH or JH … they don’t matter now … on Shyun .. 
I shall join ruzike is the mission to slap PD to Mars if PD end JJ with Hyun ….  I will just hate DS if Hyun doesn’t end up with anyone and I will delete DS from my hardisk .. and never ever think about DS ever … and shall avoid all future work by the same director/writer .. and no more JSY for me .. .. but it’s a different story altogether if PD decide to pair JJ and Hyun …
But :sigh: … I see it coming .. :sigh: .. 
Yeah – I guess PD really want me to slap him to mars … wakakaka…
*Mod please allow us to rant here .. please don’t consider slap as literally slap .. :D .. we are so frustrated PD been trolling us for 2 months … allow us the satisfaction of slapping him virtually

Guest k_craze

pandalover1 said:

So the picture of JSJ with the PDnim connected to the top your pic? or she's just there cause it looks like it's outside the studio where they film?or she's in that scene too?  #-o
or maybe JJ met PH after many years and JJ being JJ tells Hoon that Hyun still loves you and then he brings he tricks hyun to the countryside to meet Hoon. Oh my delulu mind..* but im not putting my hopes so high*. :D

k_craze said: pandalover1 said: So the picture of JSJ with the PDnim connected to the top your pic? or she's just there cause it looks like it's outside the studio where they film?or she's in that scene too?  #-o
or maybe JJ met PH after many years and JJ being JJ tells Hoon that Hyun still loves you and then he brings he tricks hyun to the countryside to meet Hoon. Oh my delulu mind..* but im not putting my hopes so high*. :D

And we probably have the biggest troll ever..hahahaha

Hoon and Chang You end game? Who knows at this rate anything can happen,HAHAHAHA! what about our dear mr Casanova? Hahaha awww.

@k_craze‌ Oh yea I see it, thank you for pointing that out JH pic, perhaps She did really leave for Japan.

Guys I can be a positive person if needed so I will take that role for tonite. Lets look the master of trolling work positively. Well because he trolled us with many memorable scenes, with different feeling : sad, happy, funny, etc... the screen times of other couple are decrease a lot hahahahaha thats why I'm still happy now.. :))

what kind of otp like that..

Guys I can be a positive person if needed so I will take that role for tonite. Lets look the master of trolling work positively. Well because he trolled us with many memorable scenes, with different feeling : sad, happy, funny, etc... the screen times of other couple are decrease a lot hahahahaha thats why I'm still happy now..

:)

)

what kind of otp like that..

@rynn_peace‌ that will be great! I think us Quackers here need someone to 'babysit' us, prolly most of us will go on a rant..whether it's positive or negative that will be determined after laters episode. We'll be adding many pages. LOL! I think I have finally learned my lesson not to believe whatever the production crew posts, all lies! So not hopping for anything, I will be watching trot lovers first then I'll read the livecaps after that and join you guys here.HAHAHA! :))

IMHO with 1 episode left the best ending (to save this drama) is NONE 4 lead end up together as OTP but still be friend or colleague.. too much great deal issue and unfinished problem between pairing PH&JH, SH&JJ as well PH&SH. It will be too much and not makes sense if writer forced them to be together as couple. So Hoonhee shipper it does not mean I am soo hopeless wanna PH&SH together (not at all, I am now allergic to him haahaha) and don't think I cannot accept the fact Hoon and Jhee still love each other, yes they still love each other but with 1 ep left, I'm still confused with Jhee motives and behavior all the time, is she really sacrificing her self being NK spy to protect his love?

IMHO with 1 episode left the best ending (to save this drama) is NONE 4 lead end up together as OTP but still be friend or colleague.. too much great deal issue and unfinished problem between pairing PH

It's going to be episode 20 and we still don't know the true motive of JH, well according to the past episode, JH mentioned that She made a deal with Agent Cha because She wanted to meet Hoon. She also mentioned that She feels bad for putting his life at risk, but what I'm still puzzled is, the conversation between Cha and JH in the jail cell, there's prolly more to it. Although the current truth is that JH joined Cha to see Hoon but I'm pretty sure agent Cha is not nice enough to let her live happily ever after, I'm pretty sure there's some other condition. Maybe after this she's forced to leave PH. The mystery between Cha and JH will be revealed later and perhaps the real truth might make PH waver.

Guest alicekpoppin

To sum up our adventure in this ship..,

1- writer created a inconsistent ship

2- majority of people went to that ship and enjoyed that ship

3- writer gets scared that too much people are in the ship and it gets so heavy they need to kick people out by trolling them with another ship

4- quackers did not want to get off the ship because we love hoonhyun

5- writer does not know what to do and cause more trolling and confusement to people riding both ships

6- finally the quackers got enough of the writer and other cast so they threw them off the ship because they were the one making the ship heavier.

--- they also threw PH because he starts being a jerk to uri soo hyun

7--- quackers change the ship to a huge rubber ducky

8---they started floating and being happy with Soo Hyun and celebrating her achievements on being a total boss. Yeeeah

9--- writer (yeah he is still alive because everyone that dies underwater somewhat comeback to life) tries to sink the rubber ducky

10--- quackers slap him so hard that he goes to mars and never come back

Sorry for the long post lol :-w =))

Archived