♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest k_craze

kaiskloset said:

For our awesome journey with our quack couple

For the tears we shed with our HoonHyun

For the laughters and joy we shared

For the awesome comments, wonderful and insightful posts

For just being lurker and readers

and giving us quackers some cheers with your awesome/lol badges…

And most of all THANK YOU soompi sisters,

for just being here. For being Quacks.

@Rania Zeid @Bambiina @katkat88 @k_craze @SongMira @all korean

@ruzikie @rynn_peace @sandjh @kimsontoya @lolly8 @edensor @piena

@angels_natdylax05 @lummy @kiyasnow @Rha1802 @sky5joyous

@mumble72 @pandalover1 @bubuybulan

@onlyT1009 @aya52893 @ehey1256 @alicekpoppin @smallowl

@skysora @TrangB @giemalyn88 @snow1234 @malva @minhosulli293912

@rheiuna @Hwang Chan @anjesi @heylody @migtly @hinaya05 @Elif Yazgül

@llove @ManeeratR @SJKMCW @rarapop @forever22

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sorry but i really can't hold it in anymore!The fact that uri Ddulpari ship sank yesterday pisses me off but this pissed me off even more!
Why are there people pushing Hyun to end up with JJ just because she lost her chances with Park Hoon.I know some people want all 4 main characters to be happy, but it's not necessary for Hyun and JJ to end up together. You think they'll be happy? HELL NO! Prolly be an awkward marriage, i highly doubt Hyun will suddenly just fall in love with JJ when she clearly still loves Hoon. Sometimes you can't push it, yes it's true that Hyun wavers very easily, a little act of kindness can waiver uri ddulpari, that only shows how sweet and innocent she is but no she deserves better, they both deserve better. If you people are trying to make us Quackers happy please don't tell us, don't worry it's ok Hyun will be happy with JJ. No thanks man, that will richard simmons us off even more. They way some people are putting it as if Hoon and JJ are the only 2 men in the planet, EXCUSE ME! THERE ARE LOADS OF FISHES IN THE SEA! 
Okay end of rant.. for now. ~X(

pandalover1 said: I'm so sorry but i really can't hold it in anymore!The fact that uri Ddulpari ship sank yesterday pisses me off but this pissed me off even more!
Why are there people pushing Hyun to end up with JJ just because she lost her chances with Park Hoon.I know some people want all 4 main characters to be happy, but it's not necessary for Hyun and JJ to end up together. You think they'll be happy? HELL NO! Prolly be an awkward marriage, i highly doubt Hyun will suddenly just fall in love with JJ when she clearly still loves Hoon. Sometimes you can't push it, yes it's true that Hyun wavers very easily, a little act of kindness can waiver uri ddulpari, that only shows how sweet and innocent she is but no she deserves better, they both deserve better. If you people are trying to make us Quackers happy please don't tell us, don't worry it's ok Hyun will be happy with JJ. No thanks man, that will richard simmons us off even more. They way some people are putting it as if Hoon and JJ are the only 2 men in the planet, EXCUSE ME! THERE ARE LOADS OF FISHES IN THE SEA! 
Okay end of rant.. for now. ~X(

Guest ArdellaY

just finished watching ep 19 with all many skipped scene esp JH scene xD altough im still dispointed with all mess in this drama. but really i can't express how proud iam seeing uri quack :') from a weak quack become a strong women who handle all the mess in myeongwoo. our quack is a real heroine at this series. KANG SORA JJANG!!

Guest ArdellaY

just finished watching ep 19 with all many skipped scene esp JH scene xD altough im still dispointed with all mess in this drama. but really i can't express how proud iam seeing uri quack :') from a weak quack become a strong women who handle all the mess in myeongwoo. our quack is a real heroine at this series. KANG SORA JJANG!!

Guest TrangB

ha, so the rating is low. hahaha, congratulate on their stupid drama anyway, i'm getting an important exam results, can you guys wish me luck???

Guest hoonhyun

@pandalover1 by reading your post i can clearly see that you are angered and upset from the recent episode. I can definitely relate with what you just said but hey sometimes love is not just about holding on to each other forever; sometimes we just have to let it go. I can also see that some of us quackers are still having lingering thoughts and hoping for the possibilities of hoonhyun being together in the final episode. But instead i want to advise you to not have your hopes up and watch today episode because it will only disappoint you even more. Going by the flow, i cannot see our hoonhyun being together unless JH has been lying about everything, having intention to hurt ph at the end and the introduction of a big time skip. And also i also agreed about your comment about JJ and SH, having them ending up together is almost like the writers wanting to give us a middle finger. It's not like they haven't given us one already. 8-|

Apparently i heard that many people like us on the internet are also hating on the recent episode. Well according to my korean friends, they also said that knetizen are also not too fonds of what happened recently. (My evil side can't even wait to see the reactions from knetizen >:)) But hey let me share a joke with you. JH took only around 1.5 year to become a spy and anesthesiologist.. hahahahahahah she must have a microchip installed in her brain or something otherwise she wouldn't be able to achieved that LOL. I guess what are illogical should remain a mystery in this suck richard simmons drama. I'm just glad i decided to drop this drama otherwise i would've been hurt like you. But anyways quack hug. It's so sad for this drama to go downhill like this because i feel bad for our Soo Hyun. Sometimes an actor or actress should deserve more than what they are given but because of bad writing i can feel like they are not given enough. This is the case for this drama because i really feel like KSR has really improved since her last drama. Again quack hug and cheer up or maybe don't watch today episode, i don't want to see you guys hurt. :(

Guest k_craze

@pandalover1 I agree. Let Soohyun be with no one. She is always spunky and strong. She is unlike another, I can't imagine anyone who can live with the one who 'killed' her own father in order to save her.

Guest k_craze

I think the one with the biggest regret is the Author of the Novel for giving the rights to the production team.  He must be thinking what have they done to his story.

Guest k_craze

No matter what happened, as a fan of KSR, I still want to thank Doctor Stranger and the production team, for casting KSR, together with the hottest kdrama guy in town LJS and PHJ.   If not, she will not be even more noticed than before and she will not be the most searched on internet. Even if there are people criticising that hers is an insignificant and meaningless role , she still managed to shine and display her good acting skills.   She outshined the other lady in the drama and was given more screentime.  Her chemistry with all the co-stars are amazing.  You forgot that she is Kang Sora but Oh Soohyun.   She is so into the character that I felt for her in all her emotions.  
And I definitely am looking forward to her next project and hopefully one with good writing.   

Guest k_craze

ehey1256 said: Guess what quackers ... I can see some HoonHee shippers lurking into this thread...from Who's online in this forum down at the bottom. Keep your image!

chinky00 said: rheiuna said: I prefer an open ending if hoon will not end up with quack... goshhhh i want cha to kill JHee hahahaha.. (i can hear myself,,, laughing an evil laughhhhh) >:) >:) >:) Pleaseee comrade Cha, don't let me downnnn, this time make sure JHee will die wahahaha u missed at Budapest so dont dare fail on this last episode ... >:) >:) >:) OMG im so so bitter.... wahahaha

Guest k_craze

kaiskloset said:

guys... keep calm....we still have the finale tonight...

lets use #thankyouhoonhyun to thank uri quacks

for the laughter, tears and love....! quackhugs

#thankyouhoonhyun

Halohaaa quakc shipper, i know you're still devastated and frustated about last night but think about the positive side. Our SooHyun and Choi Young Do will end up together. because LOVE IS THE MOMEEEEEENTTTTTTTT~

Guest kiyasnow

dafaf4acjw1ei51zh37l4g208w050hdv.gif
[cr: on image/dearC]
Good for you soohyun!! avoid his temptation xD!! he doesn't deserve you anyways!! strong single lady starts now!!! LOL and here i'm saying that even though i haven't even watch epi 19 yet xD seeing all the reaction i might skip it and just go straight to 20 to see how strong soohyun has become!! *cross finger* please don't end up with JJ though! ;__;

such joy ride we had! i will still cherish quack couple... i pity jaejoon but give hyun time before they end up. hyun will be fine as single lady just like tom and nan of jo's boys. 

Guest aya52893

I'm delaying to watch episode 19 with eng subs. Hahaha. I don't like to be more heartbroken! But i want to see the scene where our Soohyun-aah take over his dad's position and act as acting director. I'm so proud of our Soohyun-ahhh. Kekeke. It suits her. She is so pretty! Love love her so much! Gonna watch it a little bit later. =))

Archived