♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chalicu

eh, excuse me, can I ask where Hee's sacrifice is after ep 16   8-}, sorry for being a noob  :)), all I can see is that she accused Hoom of killing his father but he still lovés her  :), so what did she lose ? ~X(

chalicu said: eh, excuse me, can I ask where Hee's sacrifice is after ep 16   8-}, sorry for being a noob  :)), all I can see is that she accused Hoom of killing his father but he still lovés her  :), so what did she lose ? ~X(

so, there are four people who vote Young Do as our main couple right now. No vote for Hoon. At least, Young Do is the winner for this vote tonight

nb: this vote is clean and not being hacked like other people said. The vote will be opened tomorrow.  Brace yourself :D:))

@ruzikie i think the truth is they don't know what they want. Amateur much! God Bless them, well looks like alot of Quackers have gave up with the drama series. We'll see tomorrow's ratings.. i bet alot of people will bycott, LOL! don't be surprise if the production crew uploads HoonHyun previews.. DONT BELIEVE THEM, ALL LIES. JUST TRYING TO GET US TO WATCH!. Sorry man! LOL!

pandalover1 said: @ruzikie i think the truth is they don't know what they want. Amateur much! God Bless them, well looks like alot of Quackers have gave up with the drama series. We'll see tomorrow's ratings.. i bet alot of people will bycott, LOL! don't be surprise if the production crew uploads HoonHyun previews.. DONT BELIEVE THEM, ALL LIES. JUST TRYING TO GET US TO WATCH!. Sorry man! LOL!

@ruzikie I guess the production crew is going to have a even a more very sleepless and heavy night tonight, i hope they won't overwork the actor and actresses because of their mistakes. If the drama ends with HoonHee, fish it i'm avoiding the movie too prolly be the same ending but with more vivid explanations. No thanks man, I guess the writer is old school. Probably going to be his last drama script he'll ever write.

Guest Karina_S

Another thing I wanna say that episode 19 is very bad episode for me...except Jae Joon and SooHyun scene, everything seems to be unreasonable...PM's plan was destroy sooooooooooooo easy and I still don't understand why they have to send Jae Hee to be a spy!?! After episode 10, Jae Hee didn't do anything as spy! Agent Cha cannot find Hoon and Jae Hee even he know where Jae Hee lives??? Suddenly Jae Hee forgives Hoon and why does she has to say to SooHyun that Hoon likes her but he didn't realize his feeling????  The worst thing is  Hoon and Jae Hee still have time to dinner together happily with Hoon's mom, like they don't have anything to worry???? OMG!!! How can I've been watched this drama for 19 episodes :( 

pandalover1 said: @ruzikie I guess the production crew is going to have a even a more very sleepless and heavy night tonight, i hope they won't overwork the actor and actresses because of their mistakes. If the drama ends with HoonHee, fish it i'm avoiding the movie too prolly be the same ending but with more vivid explanations. No thanks man, I guess the writer is old school. Probably going to be his last drama script he'll ever write.

CrystalVIP said: Another thing I wanna say that episode 19 is very bad episode for me...except Jae Joon and SooHyun scene, everything seems to be unreasonable...PM's plan was destroy sooooooooooooo easy and I still don't understand why they have to send Jae Hee to be a spy!?! After episode 10, Jae Hee didn't do anything as spy! Agent Cha cannot find Hoon and Jae Hee even he know where Jae Hee lives??? Suddenly Jae Hee forgives Hoon and why does she has to say to SooHyun that Hoon likes her but he didn't realize his feeling????  The worst thing is  Hoon and Jae Hee still have time to dinner together happily with Hoon's mom, like they don't have anything to worry???? OMG!!! How can I've been watched this drama for 19 episodes :( 

Archived