♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

minhosulli293912 said: NOOO GUYS DONT SAY GOODBYE :(( i really hate farewells and goodbyes :(( ok guys so hoon didnt realize his feeling for hyun yet and aarrrgh he really drives me nuts X_X im not ready yet for today's ep. i think im going to have heart attack tonight........... btw welcome to our new quackers!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chinky00

im so anxious while waiting for tonight's episode  :( i really don't have any idea what will happen tonight :(

minhosulli293912 said: NOOO GUYS DONT SAY GOODBYE :(( i really hate farewells and goodbyes :(( ok guys so hoon didnt realize his feeling for hyun yet and aarrrgh he really drives me nuts X_X im not ready yet for today's ep. i think im going to have heart attack tonight........... btw welcome to our new quackers!

pandalover1 said: WELCOME TO THE DELULU QUACK CLAN! @illyria @ArdellaY
Let's climb this last obstacle together!  :)) :)) :)>-
TOPPING THE PAGE!I SHALL DO THE QUACKER RITUAL!LET'S NOW JOIN OUR HANDS AND PRAY TO THE K-DRAMA GOD,PLEASE PLEASE MAKE OUR HOONHYUN THE END GAME!QUACKS FOR L1FE!  =)) [-O< :))

Guest chinky00

@kaiskloset we will chingu lets sing our national anthem tell me...tell me....ttteelll meee.....please writernim tell me/us what will be the ending for our quack couple im dying here waiting for the final episodes  =))

Guest illyria

huh, i start to making a video about my favourite Quack&Hoon moments including the drunked Hoon and Quack and the visual training and so on... :)
what's your favourite?
Voting? :D

Guest kdramafeed

Sorry for double posting....but...

Im at office and i just opened the window....and you know what i saw?
A duck family!
So cute,they were quacking loudly.

Hoonhyun and their babies <3

Guest katkat88

Ladies, let's all be positive,  SH is  the female lead and JH was only there in the drama to confuse Hoon's feeelings.  I still believe it's a Hoon/Hyun endgame.
Now, let's all watch Episode 19 and cheer for our ship together.

Wow! This thread move so fast :D ............................................. Oughhhhhhh i dont know what i feel right now..........but so happy to have u all in here :x .............what ever the ending, hoonhyun chemistry always in our memory.....if the ending not good for us, then lets follow @kiyasnow‌ manga story :D......kkkkkk

Archived