♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

clap clap chingu @kiyasnow

KDrama Girls's Thoughts
posted your Quack comic in Doctor Stranger official Facebook...
like like like

https://www.facebook.com/DoctorStrangerTV/photos/a.675422879167233.1073741828.675421512500703/748755501833970/?type=1&theater

Photo
10483905_748755501833970_799329702319354

omooo. is that for tomorrow's ep or the movie???

wahhh Sang Jin oppa will trouble uri quack again

now that he's out (of jail) Hoon-ie to the rescue palli palli,.....

Prolly for tomorrow episode, afterall Sang Jin is sort of innocent, he must have a happy ending too. Yes and he'll be nicer to Hyun :D =)) :-bd

Guest kdramafeed

4 hrs to go.I wont be able to watch the live-stream , but im gonna read the recap.
Its making me crazy.I cant even concentrate on my work.

When hoonhyun is not endgame tomorrow in the last ep ,i will be truly disappointed.Germany is playing against brazil tomorrow too and if they lose,it will be the worst day ever. *cryingAriver*

kdramafeed said: 4 hrs to go.I wont be able to watch the live-stream , but im gonna read the recap.

When hoonhyun is not endgame tomorrow in the last ep ,i will be truly disappointed.Germany is playing against brazil tomorrow too and if they lose,it will be the worst day ever. *cryingAriver*

this i think is part of that end episode too...

BTS Jaejoon/SooHyun

via weibo as tagged

Why isn't there HoonHyun BTS for the

coming and next episode. I'm gonna cry

:(( :((

Well atleast Hyun is walking away from JJ. Prolly saying their final farewell, I really hope so. No no my Hyun and JJ together is a nono! :-SS

i saw countryside...is hyun going to serve as doctor to countryside?

Hoon and Hyun works together as doctors in the country side? Yes I can accept that! JJ comes from US to visit them. Yes my delulu mind is telling me that. Trying to stay as optimistic! :)) 8-} X_X

I am really hopeless right now..maybe open ending or none all the 4 leads get together is the best (of course I still hope and root Hoonyun) How the writer make up all the unfinished and hole plot and Hoon changing heart within 2 episodes left ?
and no Hoonhyun BTS made me more frustrated
:-S :-S :-S :-S :-S

lummy said:
kdramafeed said: 4 hrs to go.I wont be able to watch the live-stream , but im gonna read the recap.

kdramafeed said: lummy said: I am really hopeless right now..maybe open ending or none all the 4 leads get together is the best (of course I still hope and root Hoonyun) How the writer make up all the unfinished and hole plot and Hoon changing heart within 2 episodes left ?
and no Hoonhyun BTS made me more frustrated
:-S :-S :-S :-S :-S

Guest kdramafeed

i bet hoonhee shippers are happy right now. -.-
Heartbeat couple....stupidest couple and lovestory  ever.

Guest illyria

Hi!I'm one of your hidden readers but I thought I reveal myself... :) In the last hopeless hours... the more the merrier. :) But my English is terrible so sorry for my mistakes :) 

Archived