♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think the ending will be hoonhyun or open ending.............................................................................. Jae hee..i just can see her true intention when she was alone/nobody watch her...in eps.16 when she cry & deleted ph picture from her phone, i think she still love ph.... I think she know ph "killed" her father from the beginning..after that she training by comr.cha to become a spy..she is being used by nk to control ph..& she agree about that (maybe want to ask him the reason,maybe to take a revenge, or maybe just because she is a spy/work for her country).. Prove : 1. She cooperate with nk&pm to make ph join surgery team to make the president die on the table surgery (but in the end pm change his mind, he prefer jh offer to make the president comatous by jh skill).......... 2. When jh come to ph house & reveal that she was really jh...we see comr.cha didnt mind, he even have a suspicious smile in his face, look likes all have been planned.......... 3. In ph house, when ph disappoint with jh about a mother well chair surgery. Jh have a gun pointed to comrd.cha & his reaction was laugh..looks like she doing what she want to do but then stressed about that........... But after eps.15 she changes her mind, she didnt want ph join the surgery. I think its because what ph said in the doctor forum, something about forgiveness from the people that he "killed"..camera zoom her face/reaction about that... She see relation between ph & soo hyun, she know ph have "something" to hyun, & obvious she know hyun like ph... Even she still love ph, she cannt be with him.....1. Because her father.....2. Because now she is a nk spy, if they want together then ph must move to nk or join her become a spy or hiding together (too risky).....3. Because she know & she want ph to be a real doctor, & he cannt do that if he with her.....4. Because ph & hyun relation....5. Because she think what ph have to her right now just for his obligation for what he did to her father, for his guilty mind.... I think in the end she will go to japan...................................................................... Jae joon.. At first he want to use soo hyun, but then he really fall in love to her. Eventhough he love her, his revenge is bigger than that. I think he wont let direc.oh die in front of him/hyun (if the writer/pd.nim do this then there wont be a lesson to us/viewer, & it will make him more terrible)....he will save him. Soo hyun maybe feel responsible to him, maybe accepted if he ask her to marry...but i think jj wont do that, he know hyun likes ph... I think in the end he will go back to america with a peace heart............................................................................... I think the writer already give us a hint for the ending... 1. Ph wasnt jh houseband(different with the novel)... 2. Ph meet jh when he was a child with no one "love"him... 3. Ph "killed" jh father... 4. So manny hoonhyun scene... 5. In eps.13(if i am not wrong) in ph house when ph prepare his meal (curry) he looks loonging & see chair in front of him, & then tada! Hyun come (to ask his help) & seat in the chair ( that he look before)........................................................................ Well that just my opinion, & maybe + a little delulu :D

kiyasnow said: Hello quackers!! i feel like it been forever since i posted...xD but let just say that i was inspired, so i decided to create the ending for us quackers! Just in case quack couple aren't the end game T^T SO REFER TO THIS IF QUACK COUPLE ISN'T THE END GAME, or open ending xD but if they are, which i feel like 90% sure they are, then this was created by a delusional mind before the drama had ended, lol xD
Inspired by YOU quackersmade by kiyasnow xD 
READ FROM RIGHT-TO-LEFT (manga style)(sorry for the messy and ugly drawing, i ruined our beautiful LJS and KSR T^T)

tumblr_n84gqhs3Tc1taut28o1_1280.jpg

under the spoiler, 4 more pages xDtumblr_n84gqhs3Tc1taut28o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n84gqhs3Tc1taut28o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n84gqhs3Tc1taut28o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n84gqhs3Tc1taut28o5_1280.jpg

okay, i should sleep now, i didn't know making a 5 page doujinshi (fan comic) would take THIS LONG! T__T hope you guys enjoy and become more delusional xD!~

Guest ZayyanN

I think my obsession to quack couple  is getting worse  :-SS I dreamed last night about hoon call his dulbari "hyunie" and that's the only thing I remember from my dream last night  =))

I think my obsession to quack couple  is getting worse  :-SS

I dreamed last night about hoon call his dulbari "hyunie" 
and that's the only thing I remember from my dream last night 

=))

You're not the only one who feel that feeling dear.

I feel miserable,happy, sad, dissapointed and right now i'm afraid my Hyunnie will end up with nothing but it's okay, Coz i still have Choi Young Do as the back up of Park Hoon. He's so sexy to be my future son in law rather than donkey head~

Guest ZayyanN

Minah - You and I 
When you hold me in your arms I learned about warmth ( when hoon hug hyun ) When you watched over my eyes I realized that I was precious ( hoon is often look hyun is the eyes ) When you came to me I was shaking ( when hyun still not realized her feeling, everytime hoon getting closer to her she always reject) When you said those words I knew that I was a woman Burying into me It’s your smiley face ( well hoon is always smile ) 
Now you’re not here ( when hoon kicked out of hospital ) And I can’t live (Let’s go) Erase all of the bad memories ( hoon past ) The tearful days Baby, you can wipe the memory When you and I are here Everything will change now The sad days Baby, you don’t need it anymore I can’t stop my love For you forever   Do you know how much I love you? I know the girl you’re looking at is not me ( well we know who it is ) I’m not her but baby I will find a way  Although we sing two melodies In the same place right now I know we will find a way ( I truly hope so ) Somewhere we belong ( in the hospital :)) ) 
and I'm completely sure this ost is about hyun feeling to hoon  :x :x

OK! Alright people :)]  .. >:/ Since you guys mentioned that Hoon never called Hyun by her name...I can only imagining and relate to this scene :x
Blair never called Dan by his name and usually it's Humphrey..but in this final scene finally she did and I was hoping that would happen to uri Quack :P ...Perfect..ending with kisses and he call her SooHyun =D>

cre: windizeful2 via YT

@ZayyanN No quoting images my dear :D the soompi rules.. we have to watch out for each other back here..it's almost finale..and I want all of you together in this ship :)>-

ruzikie said: Oh my delulu mind, this shipper really makes me like an old ahjumma who fangirling over a beatifull dongsaeng. Omayaaa :((

Guest TrangB

i feel like hoonhyun endgame is like 99,99999999.............% :))the director obviously wants to show hoonhyun feels, duh, like when hyun doesn't answer hoon's phone, they show how worried he is, and for jae hee, it happens like in one second oh myand hoonhee fans say that hoon's love is not out of guilt, because they want to believe that :pwhen someone asks if you are lying, what will be your reaction? of course you will say no and try to cover it, or when someone asks of you like sb, even you are not sure, what will be your answer? see that? hoon's love for jae hee is not 100% guiltiness, but it has covered it much throughout the years, and hoon still thinks he loves her, while he is not aware the development feelings towards hyun. when he comes to his mom's place, he doesn't say that he loves her and it's not out of guilt, he just says how he is as a doctor and the guilty feeling to jae hee. i'm just saying....

Guest ZayyanN

ruzikie said:

I think my obsession to quack couple  is getting worse  :-SS I dreamed last night about hoon call his dulbari "hyunie" and that's the only thing I remember from my dream last night  =))

Time for DELULU!!!  :)>-

Have you guys notice? SooHyun's name is the first on Hoon's contact list...among 15 chingus he has (poor him)  /:) ,  there's no you-know-who in the list...hahahaha...my delulu mind is like the top level of investigating team !  =))
Picture1-9.jpg
cre: SBS and myself :))

[DELULU MODE: ON]

sandjh said: Who is this, "ANNA"?  [-X There better not be a third lady... =)) but it's ok cuz SH is at the top :D

angels_natdylax05 said: Time for DELULU!!!  :)>-

Have you guys notice? SooHyun's name is the first on his contact list...among 15 chingus he has (poor him)  /:) ,  there's no you-know-who in the list...hahahaha...my delulu mind is like the top level of investigating team !  =))

cre: SBS and myself :))

[DELULU MODE: ON]

For me the real ost for the donkey head and my daughter is Lee Ki Chan's song, Let's meet now. Well the lyrics just saying so but when i heard that song for the first time when it released on melon, crap, i remember SooHyun and Hoon and now, i'm so afraid that song will represent my bad feeling. FAREWELLLLLLLLL :(

Guest katkat88

Guys, you are all awesome.  I'm having migraine since yesterday and visiting the main thread was not helpful at all with all  those colorful lights and those migraine inducing analysis (without much depth actually). I'm glad there's this quack shipper's thread which lighten up my day, less stress and just having pure fun. Honestly, this is the first time I join shipper's thread, thanks to this insane but very addictive drama and most especially thanks to you guys.
kdramafeed said: ruzikie said: Did you realise why Hoon never call SooHyun's name directly ? Even he talked to Jaejoon, he always call her Dr.Quack. I never heard him calling SooHyun or maybe Oh SooHyun, only called her Dr.Oh when in episode 13. Only that T.T  

Archived