♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiyasnow

Hello quackers!! i feel like it been forever since i posted...xD but let just say that i was inspired, so i decided to create the ending for us quackers! Just in case quack couple aren't the end game T^T SO REFER TO THIS IF QUACK COUPLE ISN'T THE END GAME, or open ending xD but if they are, which i feel like 90% sure they are, then this was created by a delusional mind before the drama had ended, lol xD
Inspired by YOU quackersmade by kiyasnow xD 
READ FROM RIGHT-TO-LEFT (manga style)(sorry for the messy and ugly drawing, i ruined our beautiful LJS and KSR T^T)tumblr_n84gqhs3Tc1taut28o1_1280.jpg

under the spoiler, 4 more pages xD

tumblr_n84gqhs3Tc1taut28o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n84gqhs3Tc1taut28o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n84gqhs3Tc1taut28o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n84gqhs3Tc1taut28o5_1280.jpg

okay, i should sleep now, i didn't know making a 5 page doujinshi (fan comic) would take THIS LONG! T__T hope you guys enjoy and become more delusional xD!~

main thread IS funny... people have become easily offended...

the secret of a happy sensitive shipper is = what opinion written by others you don't like skip it solves a lot of problems.... and reduces your stress level

----the quack ship is a happy ship-----

Guest kiyasnow

ruzikie said: @kiyasnow YAAAAA YOU'RE DEAD MEAT. YOU MUST TAKE A RESPONBILITY BECAUSE OF YOUR MANGA, I'M IN SAD MOMENT RIGHT NOW AFTER I READ YOUR MANGAAAAAA.IGEMWOYAAAAAAAAAA :(( :((

Guest k_craze

@kiyasnow you are daebak!!!  Jjang!!!  Such nice work, nearly thought it is a real manga rather than a fanart.  Whatever the end, I will take your ending :)

kiyasnow said: Hello quackers!! i feel like it been forever since i posted...xD but let just say that i was inspired, so i decided to create the ending for us quackers! Just in case quack couple aren't the end game T^T SO REFER TO THIS IF QUACK COUPLE ISN'T THE END GAME, or open ending xD but if they are, which i feel like 90% sure they are, then this was created by a delusional mind before the drama had ended, lol xD
Inspired by YOU quackersmade by kiyasnow xD 
READ FROM RIGHT-TO-LEFT (manga style)(sorry for the messy and ugly drawing, i ruined our beautiful LJS and KSR T^T)

under the spoiler, 4 more pages xD

okay, i should sleep now, i didn't know making a 5 page doujinshi (fan comic) would take THIS LONG! T__T hope you guys enjoy and become more delusional xD!~

Guest kiyasnow

@"Rania Zeid"‌ i have one, but I don't remember the name ;__; you don't have to credit xD it already on the image, thank you though <3<3

Guest kimsontoya

@kiyasnow Do you know that I squealed a lot while reading your HoonHyun manga? Are you a mangaka? You really are good. Thanks soooo mucho. :-*   That ending is very heartwarming. Dulpali!!! Aiiissshhh! Soo love itttt.  :x :x

@Bambiina Indeed.  This is the very first time that I meet people (you know who) who seemed like they will fight with you 'til the end because their fave character is criticized.  Hahahaha! I really find it amusing to the point that I would intentionally make my comment more brutal just to have some fun.  Hahahaha! :x :x I had so much fun shipping #HoonHyun that I really don't mind that much if other people criticize Hyun. Well, this is just a drama.  Jeez!

Guest kiyasnow

@kimsontoya‌ xD I wish I was a mangaka xD sadly, I can't really draw and so I'm just an obsess fan with too many hobbies. I'm happy you liked it xD now doctor stranger staffs, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Guest aya52893

I've altered them..can you see it now? :D

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27536294/#Comment_27536294

Haha. Yea. Thank you. :) I think maybe because they are sharing one copy of the script and needed to seat next to each other. How sweet hahaha. :)) i remember my chaeki loves in nice guy share one script as well and their heads are so close that about to kiss already. Haha. =))

Archived