♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ZayyanN

I think when hoon advice jae joon not to hurt our hyunie because he will hurt more and to tell everything that he hide from hyun and apologize to her is advice from what happened to him. I loved when he said that not to hurt our hyunie ( he's kind a protective of her :D ) and when he said that jae joon will hurt more I think is what he feel when he hurt our hyunie. he feel hurt when he knows that he hurt hyun and is how 2 man that love our hyunie talk about her ( well now hoon isn't love her as a lover and it will soon :D, for now he still love her as a bestfriend ) well is like treatment that usually female lead get  :D

I think when hoon advice jae joon not to hurt our hyunie because he will hurt more and to tell everything that he hide from hyun and apologize to her is advice from what happened to him. 

I loved that when he said that not to hurt our hyunie and when he said that jae joon will hurt more I think is what he feel when he hurt our hyunie. he feel hurt when he knows that he hurt hyun and how 2 man that is love our hyunie talk about her ( well we still don't know if hoon is love her as a lover, but still he love her as a bestfriend now ) well is like treatment that usually female lead get 

:D

I feel the same way too...when Hoon ask Joon to apologize and everything...like he's telling Joon what happened between him and Hyun

Guest TrangB

my prediction for the next last 2 eps:-chairman Oh will die. Joon won't save him, or probably he will try to but it's too late- joon will go back to america. he kinda has no reasons to stay as he knows hyun doesn't love him back. he may ask her but she will deny it- jae hee and hoon will do the surgery for the PM and it may not happen as the plan - jae hee gets in danger and so does hoon's mother - but soo hyun may be the one who rescue one of them.- jae hee : if she dies, hoon maybe taken  to another place with his mom, and then they are far apart. then it happens like OST Meet You Now - few years later they meet again and start overif she doesn't die, and hoon goes to meet her, she will say, and explain to hoon how he feels about soo hyun and make him realize his feelings. then she can go to japan like she said, and start a new life there.i think this is the way the director/writer are heading to. but who knows, right? they may try to troll us with an opening ending, but i think that chance is small :3

Quack hugs to all quackers and lurkers who loves hoonhyun!

We only have a week left. And it will be our final episode/s.

How to be able to survive the  week of waiting???

why not we make our unified love for uri Quacks be shared once again, within our shipmates, quackmates, and even lurkers and thread viewers.

Im suggesting we make this week

*a week of Quack fun

*walk down memory lane

*share our laughter once again

be one in our love for Park Hoon and Oh Soo Hyun.

That way, we will be able to cope up with withdrawal syndromes and emotional limbo once our beloved drama quacks finally said “안녕 (annyeong)”. 

=======================

So quackers, lets start our spazzfest for uri Quacks by

1.      Using hashtag #thank you hoonhyun 

Or  2.  trending topic style by sharing  your

# best quack scene....

# funniest quack scene.....

# sweetest quack scene.....

# best quack episode …

# most memorable quack episode…

# quack scene that hit me the most…

# quack scene that made me cried the most........

# quack scene that made me angry the most…

=======================

we will summarize all our personal best scenes posted 

and make  our own fun fun fun quack awards next week

soo… what do you say Quackers???

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Soo Hyun's love for Hoon:
Her growing affection for Park Hoon in the earlier episodes was what I was hoping to see as well, since we never really got that from Park Hoon and Jae Hee.  I started to appreciate what she felt and I began to see why she started to love him too.  
 Love has many sides to it, and Soo Hyun is coping with it the best way she can.  She was kept away from her mother for all of her life until the end when her mother died.  Add also to the list her father/director, who always treats Soo Hyun like she’s some dog rather than a daughter.  Remember (and I hate how some people forgot this) that Jae Joon didn’t really shower  her with any affection at all in the beginning.  Jae Joon at the start of the drama wanted to use her remember?  He didn’t really feel anything for her at all, since his goal was to own and destroy the hospital.  She was nothing more than a stepping stone to him, and to other people.  And for godsake who cares if they’re engaged or whatever.  I never really saw them at all that way ever because Jae Joon never treated her as such and Soo Hyun was never invested in their relationship.  The father was the one pushing them to do it anyway, and it always seemed like Jae Joon agreed to it only for the sake of appeasing the director (to get on his good side for his own agenda), and Soo Hyun never gave either of them a straight answer.  So for others criticizing her behavior and saying she’s betraying them, uhhh how is she?  How can you even accuse her of this, when the other people involved could care less about her as a person?  Jae Joon was using her, and the director saw nothing in her but as a means to continue the legacy of the hospital.  What did you expect her to do? Just sit there and take their abuse?    

Her growing affection for Park Hoon in the earlier episodes was what I was hoping to see as well, since we never really got that from Park Hoon and Jae Hee.  I started to appreciate what she felt and I began to see why she started to love him too.  
 Love has many sides to it, and Soo Hyun is coping with it the best way she can.  She was kept away from her mother for all of her life until the end when her mother died.  Add also to the list her father/director, who always treats Soo Hyun like she’s some dog rather than a daughter.  Remember (and I hate how some people forgot this) that Jae Joon didn’t really shower  her with any affection at all in the beginning.  Jae Joon at the start of the drama wanted to use her remember?  He didn’t really feel anything for her at all, since his goal was to own and destroy the hospital.  She was nothing more than a stepping stone to him, and to other people.  And for godsake who cares if they’re engaged or whatever.  I never really saw them at all that way ever because Jae Joon never treated her as such and Soo Hyun was never invested in their relationship.  The father was the one pushing them to do it anyway, and it always seemed like Jae Joon agreed to it only for the sake of appeasing the director (to get on his good side for his own agenda), and Soo Hyun never gave either of them a straight answer.  So for others criticizing her behavior and saying she’s betraying them, uhhh how is she?  How can you even accuse her of this, when the other people involved could care less about her as a person?  Jae Joon was using her, and the director saw nothing in her but as a means to continue the legacy of the hospital.  What did you expect her to do? Just sit there and take their abuse?    

So when I see her feeling hurt regarding Park Hoon, I say let her (though don’t let it drag on too long).  We can’t choose who we love, and it’s the same case here.  Park Hoon has that personality and charm to attract anyone and everything in the hospital.   He shows it to everyone, and Soo Hyun is no exception.  Soo Hyun is aware of this warmth he gives, but that doesn’t stop her from getting hurt and choosing who she likes.  To other people he’s just being nice, but to our Soo Hyun that’s all she needs to fall in love, because she has not felt that intensity all her life (we’re led to belive that anyway).  So what does she do? She acts like a person who’s felt their first crush, and she doesn’t know how to deal with it.  Sure, she acts over emotional and irrational at times, but that’s what love is sometimes.  It’s crazy and it’s a roller coaster of a emotion and it lets us do crazy things.  Even when she was faced with the harsh truth several times, she couldn’t make sense of it herself.  

Guest kimsontoya

My second attempt in Kdrama blogging:
class="title"Doctor Stranger Episode 17 – The Shattering of Jae Hee’s Pretense

It’s clear as blue sky now that Jae Hee has no intention in staying with Hoon after her mission.  Read more.

angels_natdylax05 said: When someone says PD is also a Quack shipper.. ;)) Boy, he is :))

BTS vs Actual Scene

cre: daehwakoh instagram, ksoraifc, as tagged and my personal collection \m/

AND...
kdramafeed said: guys...you have too cheer me up.
Im so nervous about the last 2 episodes....

Archived