♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest JessicaD1430293883

I think Hoon will comfort Soo Hyun about her dad's condition and maybe he will do the surgery himself because he can't stand seeing her crying !

:x

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ZayyanN

I miss their moments  :(( :((all those bickering, teasing, touchy, fun, crying.they already past all kind of emotionhoon is there for hyun when her mother died,hyun is there for hoon when he tried to look for jae hee, hyun is there for hoon when he need someone to rely on, hoon is there for hyun when she need someone to tell her that he believe in her, hyun is there for hoon when he need someone to be his first assitant.hyun is there for hoon when he need someone to become his right handand many more that I can't even write of itwith all of those moments how can we not feel that is their relationship is more that be just a "FRIEND"their relationship is slowly becomes more that that.hyun is already become his partner of crime, his partner of surgery and just left for his partner of lifeand I really, really, really hope for that scene will happen :Dplease god hear my pray and send it for writer-nim ^:)^ :))

Delulu sisters........Remember the red bracelet that broke in 2?  
JJ snapping off the head of the princess in his castle.  
The symbolism of 2 broken relationships????????????????  Yes..I know it's late..I'm delusional

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Quack couple are the ENDGAME. There are just tooooo many signs not just from the series but from writer-nim and pd-nim's mouths that Soo Hyun and Park Hoon are the final OTP. Here are the reasons why I'm quite sure now. 1. Since episode 3 and until now, we clearly see how Hoon and Hyun develop feelings to each other. They are NOT fans service. Those scenes are important to make the ending credible. 2. In previous episodes, we saw Hyun realizing and then confessing her feelings to Hoon. 3. In last night episode, Jae Hee confirmed to Soo Hyun that Hoon has feelings for her and that he loves her. And, I'm quite sure, within the next 3 episodes, Hoon will realize that he loves dulpari. 4. If Jae Hee and Hoon are the end game, the series should have now freed Jae Hee's character from any kinds of doubts by properly giving her a back-story in the form of flash backs and the like, but we see none, nada, zilch. Instead of that, we learned that Jae Hee is indeed blaming Hoon for her father's death. This is just too obvious now. Pdnim had already hinted us when he said in his recent interview that they are not spending time with unnecessary scenes anymore. And now they are giving us more HoonHyun moments. This clearly means that HoonHyun angle is quite important for the finale. Jae Hee's confession is the final bomb that breaks my doubt on who ends up with whom.

:D

Guest JessicaD1430293883

If Hoon really loved Jae Hee he wouldn't have switched the patients it's not like casanova's sister was going to die anyway! For him it's more important than the promise he made to Jae Hee !

;)

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Rania Zeid said:  @JessicaD you are in jail girlll hhhhh :D did you get a warning before or suddenly they put you in jail ? :D 

Jh blaming PH for her father death seems to come out of nowhere..... you know why? because most of their... interactions.... dates.... conversations .... relationship is off screen.  :D we only get to see them exchange one liners every other episode

todays episode finally zipped the storyline from the rut we have been stuck in.

@JessicaD  what opinion got you jailed?

Guest JessicaD1430293883

mumble72 said:

Jh blaming PH for her father death seems to come out of nowhere..... you know why? because most of their... interactions.... dates.... conversations .... relationship is off screen.  :D we only get to see them exchange one liners every other episode

todays episode finally zipped the storyline from the rut we have been stuck in.

@JessicaD  what opinion got you jailed?

Archived