♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

thank you sooo much :)

i was soooo happy when i saw the preview about hyun, i was wondering why quackers were so worried  and then banggggg "cannot leave without JH"  [-X

i think it all makes sense, but i still hope i can see some reaction from hoon when chairman Oh says something about hyun's engagement 

:-??

Most welcome! I'm super anxious now but I'm not going to let that get me down, just gonna quack on!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quackers..AlanR posted this in the main thread.  Good read..you have to read both
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27531238/#Comment_27531238

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27531244/#Comment_27531244

Hahahahah despite our ship is kinda shaky right now. I remind you whatever tonight episode will happen, Choi Young Do will take Our SooHyun in the engangement

And that's what i call delulu

Hhh, i should pray to God for making SooHyun and Youngdo become a couple next year in SBS DRAMA and Hoon as the second lead =)) =))

Damn it :))

Quackers..AlanR posted this in the main thread.  Good read..you have to read both

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27531238/#Comment_27531238

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27531244/#Comment_27531244

Thanks,,I have not visited main thread for a while. He always has good insight in especially conspiracy thing which still confusing and of course Jaehee which still unclear for me.

@angels_natdylax05‌ i will tell to @songmira for change the thread titlle into

Choi Young Do - Oh soo Hyun - Park Hoon ( The Inheritors of Quack Triangle Couple)

@ruzikie‌ pretty soon Hoon will be removed from that equation then it's just Choi Young Do - Oh Soo Hyun ( Inheriting the Quack Syndrome) =))

Guest TrangB

spoiler: SH goes in the room Hoon is in and says his decision was typical of him
Hoon apologizes
JSH says she knew he would do that. his promise meant nothing. she asks what Hoon did to her father. she heard from agent cha that he implanted his kidney into her
Hoon says there was nothing else he could do. her father told him that he wanted Hoon to save her.

Hoon says there was nothing else he could do
JSH said it would've been better if he had let her die. with the happy memories they had together. but he acted like a good doctor in front of her and even promised her that he would win so they could go to the op room together (for the president op). everything you said was meaningless
Hoon: Jaehee...
JSH: don't even say that name. or even appear in front of meHoon goes to his mom and cries at her about JSH dumping himbut he says he really doesn't deserve herHoon: even though dad told me not to forget that I'm a doctor. he starts crying a lot and mom consoles him this is from the main thread. so hoon still loves her, not only guilty. 

Guest hoonhyun

I think i will be going on a big hiatus this time. Kdrama and kpop industry has been giving me so much headache and heartache lately. It's been fun chatting and getting to know some of you guys. Its been a pleasure. Good bye! :D

At this moment, anything is possible..we will only know if uri Quack will sink or sail not until the very last 5 minutes of episode 20..and it's not too late for a miracle..there's always a miracle..so Choi Young Do !!!!!! I'm calling you...get out here !!!! Palli nawa !!!!! =)) :))

Guest TrangB

hoonhyun said: I think i will be going on a big hiatus this time. Kdrama and kpop industry has been giving me so much headache and heartache lately. It's been fun chatting and getting to know some of you guys. Its been a pleasure. Good bye! :D

So in todays episode everything happened in a speed of light, alot of loose ends have been clarified and it's looking more like there's going to be an open ending. Sooooo... @ruzikie‌ let's just prepare your daughter to get engaged to Choi Young Do, she don't need all these drama. Hahahaha! =))

Guest TrangB

okie, watching ep 14 and i'm completely cluelessbut i'm happy that now they are trying to focus on the medical things, but everything is still messy for mefor the romance part, i don't see hoonhyun moments or anything, just jae hee saying she doesn't want to see or be with hoon again. hoon, fortunately, not madly in love with her anymore. he knows when to stop and being a real doctor, taking care of his mother. that's a great developmentand i feel like in next ep, something will happen to soohyun as her father is now about to die because of a heart attack

I'm waiting for our dear Cha to turn up at the hospital to wreak some havoc  >:)  Someone's gonna get hurt next week and it better not be our baby boy or girl!  X(
Unless it brings them together :x  Wearing my delulu cap now!

Archived