♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pandalover1  yes, that could happen that she would have to lie. Although after what she said last episode, I don't think that telling him that she doesn't want to be together would be a lie. Saying she doesn't love him anymore would probably be a lie, but sometimes love just isn't enough. Just because they love each other doesn't mean that they're right or good for each other. Frankly, their scenes just make me feel sad watching them and not the romantic bittersweet kind of sad, but plain sad.
Hyun's father would probably kick up a fuss, but he would never force her to marry JJ. He'd probably put the blame for it on JJ. And JJ would be the one most worried about it because he knows that the hospital and Soo Hyun are kind of a package deal in the director's eyes. Honestly, as much as JJ has claimed that his feelings for Hyun are genuine, he has never put her before his revenge. His revenge always comes first above everything else which is why I can't ship those two.

malva said: @pandalover1  yes, that could happen that she would have to lie. Although after what she said last episode, I don't think that telling him that she doesn't want to be together would be a lie. Saying she doesn't love him anymore would probably be a lie, but sometimes love just isn't enough. Just because they love each other doesn't mean that they're right or good for each other. Frankly, their scenes just make me feel sad watching them and not the romantic bittersweet kind of sad, but plain sad.
Hyun's father would probably kick up a fuss, but he would never force her to marry JJ. He'd probably put the blame for it on JJ. And JJ would be the one most worried about it because he knows that the hospital and Soo Hyun are kind of a package deal in the director's eyes. Honestly, as much as JJ has claimed that his feelings for Hyun are genuine, he has never put her before his revenge. His revenge always comes first above everything else which is why I can't ship those two.

@malva you know it's kinda disappointing that Director Oh thinks that his daughter is not good enough to take over the hospital. Instead of raising her to become an independent strong women, he's encouraging her to be taken care off. Thank God she's becoming someone who is independent and as a doctor, believe me she'll be a better skilled doctor than Han Jae Joon in the future! It saddens me that her dad and JJ look down on her surgical skills, what i love about Hoon is he encourages her do to better and we can see that she's improving drasticly. 

Me too. I can't ship Hyun with JJ. For Hyun is Hoon or single. From earlier eps, they have shown the comparison between Hoon and JJ.. and Hoon almost won in all scenes. Hoon helped Hyun when she asked help for her mom's surgery, JJ didn't. Hoon believed enough Hyun can be his 1st assistant, when JJ kicked her because he was afraid she will block his way to win. Hoon didn't blame Hyun for her dad's sin and still wants get along with her as friend, when JJ used her in his revenge plan. No, big NO!!

Rania Zeid said: malva said: @pandalover1  yes, that could happen that she would have to lie. Although after what she said last episode, I don't think that telling him that she doesn't want to be together would be a lie. Saying she doesn't love him anymore would probably be a lie, but sometimes love just isn't enough. Just because they love each other doesn't mean that they're right or good for each other. Frankly, their scenes just make me feel sad watching them and not the romantic bittersweet kind of sad, but plain sad.

Guest katkat88

kaiskloset said:

Rania Zeid

said:

malva

said: @pandalover1  yes, that could happen that she would have to lie. Although after what she said last episode, I don't think that telling him that she doesn't want to be together would be a lie. Saying she doesn't love him anymore would probably be a lie, but sometimes love just isn't enough. Just because they love each other doesn't mean that they're right or good for each other. Frankly, their scenes just make me feel sad watching them and not the romantic bittersweet kind of sad, but plain sad.

katkat88

said:

kaiskloset

said:

Rania Zeid

said:

malva

said: @pandalover1  yes, that could happen that she would have to lie. Although after what she said last episode, I don't think that telling him that she doesn't want to be together would be a lie. Saying she doesn't love him anymore would probably be a lie, but sometimes love just isn't enough. Just because they love each other doesn't mean that they're right or good for each other. Frankly, their scenes just make me feel sad watching them and not the romantic bittersweet kind of sad, but plain sad.

Guest TrangB

if that's true, i believe this is the chance for hoon to realize his feelings and take hyun away from joon :)) =))omo ep 18 is gonna be so coollll =))

@TrangB 
The translations for the summary preview of ep.18:

OJK gives JJ the position of chairman of board as a present for winning the competition and even opens a celebration party. Meanwhile, PM gives PH a plane ticket and tells him to leave with his mother but he rejects his offer, saying he can't leave without JH. Taken from main thread

Guest TrangB

pandalover1 said: @TrangB 
The translations for the summary preview of ep.18:

OJK gives JJ the position of chairman of board as a present for winning the competition and even opens a celebration party. Meanwhile, PM gives PH a plane ticket and tells him to leave with his mother but he rejects his offer, saying he can't leave without JH. Taken from main thread

thank you sooo much :)

i was soooo happy when i saw the preview about hyun, i was wondering why quackers were so worried  and then banggggg "cannot leave without JH"  [-X

i think it all makes sense, but i still hope i can see some reaction from hoon when chairman Oh says something about hyun's engagement 

:-??

Most Welcome!:)

I'M EXTREMELY ANXIOUS NOW. but I'm not gonna let that get me down, I'm just going to quack on!

Archived