• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amiphan0204

[bnt PHOTO] Hong JongHyun 'I came riding a Rolls Royce

He's doing good for himself, right now.

Look like james bond style :))

WOOOAAHH.. been busy for two weeks, can't get proper internet connection b-(

and when I visit jjongah thread, looking at yura photos on red carpet :\"> :x

WOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.. ^)_*(&(&)(&@&#Q&Q#*($ *speechless* *happy fanboy* *died*

tumblr_lvhuuq55N71qhoyau.jpg

1282786204310.jpg

^:)^ SO AWESOME PERFECT BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS GODDES GIRL!!!! ^:)^

and I feel glad they keep close, sit beside each other even chatting, like they have their own world :))

Late spazzing like usual.. so happy to see them in pd award and cable award.. so happy!!!  :x

Ah Young very..very pretty today...applause to her stylish  =D> and Jong like usual our handsome Jong sobang..

Geez looking at their interaction only via picture already make us dugun dugun pang pang...what if we see the whole video??? I just can't contain my happiness...

it's not their obligation to sit side by side but they did!! like a confirmation to the world...even our virtual married is ending but it's not the ending for us...  :)>-

Looking at Jong talking with her, maybe he think" I have to protect my girl..she so stunning today..I don't want someone to steal her from me, it's better to sit beside her so every body know I'm her man... these two..so obvious

Jjongah this week spoil us..this award..and sunday...inki and kpop star..what a wonderful week  :x

Seeing Jong always update his selca..he surely taking his girls advice.. pleased your fans Jong oppa... they love you..

Thank you all for sharing pictures and video :x

This ship really sailing !!! bye bye to haters because our JjongAh is a Real deal =))

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=R97W5RRj_Ok

fancam

oh my god!! thank you so much for sharing that fancam.. was just expecting a simple video.. but lo and behold, jonghyun looking at the girls taking the video and although it was blurry, he smiled/smirked whatever you want to call it.. he acknowledged them.. my delusional mind is telling me moreso because they are Ahyoungie's fans.. Hong seobang doing fan service in behalf of wifey who just went up on stage for her award... hahaha.. again i cannot thank you enough.. everything here has just made my day.... :)

Guest TFS-Yeo

i cant hold my fingers for not typing here. Kkkk i've been busy with my work this whole day even i skip my lunch and feel so stress with it but suddenly i remember about this jjongah sweet day, so i came here for a while and seriously i feel like wanna scream afterr see all the news about jjongah !!!! this is really magical thread. We all wish alot of the good things for today and it really came true !!!! jjongah is God's blessing. So guys dont stop wishing another good things for jjongah in future. We all believe it will happen someday. Im so relieved now in my room seeing those loveydovey birds :x 8->

Archived