[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sjdh13

@miss_ara it's like valentine day but the difference is on Valentine Day in Korea the women are the one who give chocolate to the men AND on White Day the Men are the one who will give chocolate/ candies to the women :D

So proud of Jong now..now their character really switch or what..because when still in wgm ah young love to take selca and post it in twitter not jong..but when he appeared.. he go with handsome look example at airport..n fM..but now when finish jong who active take selca and ah young is the silent one but when she appeared look how gorgeous she is....omo..what happen..

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

it's like a valentine day korean version :

I HOPE THAT THEY WILL MEET TOMMOROW AND THEY WILL CELEBRATE IT.. HEHEHEH <3<3<3 MY DELULU MIND.

To Hong Jong Hyun: Do not let the paparazzi take a picture of you wearing just your white shirt and bow-tie tonight.... =)

If that's happen they will make a headline...n this thread will make a nonstop party....

(My delulu mind want it to be happen,But afraid from the backlash.U know that haters are every where ) .

So lets just say that they meet on by pass road . The dark road one without light, n change the car... n then they spent all night by their self.

upsss...

B-)

Done watching GsD performance in Korea PD Award.

Its only my feeling or you also feel it.. is that the audience/participant for this award looks very serious, cold and little bit scary? Okay, most of them are PD/writer and GsD not their age level.. but i am happy there were two men discuss about them while performing.

Seems like we will hear many good news for GsD this year by assigning so many contract and other project beside GsD comeback. And Yura will always being marked as HJH partner.

[-O<

IF NO ONE SEE THE PERFORMANCE OF GIRLS DAY IN KOREA PRODUCES AWARDS...WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!

CUTE AND SEXY YURA..HONG JONG HYUNG MUST BE HAPPY SEEING YURA PERFORMANCE..KEKEKE UNLIKE IN MBC AWARDS YURA HAVE MORE PERFORMANCE HERE..KEKEKE

@miss_ara it's like valentine day but the difference is on Valentine Day in Korea the women are the one who give chocolate to the men AND on White Day the Men are the one who will give chocolate/ candies to the women

:D

it looks the same with the white day in japan.

Soooo they met and talked to each other. Wonder what they're talking about. Happy to see them together again, hoping for more meetings. They look great. Pretty sure they missed each other so much unless if they're secretly seeing each other. Why not? :P  I think they really missed each other because they kept talking like nobody's around them and while the award is going on. Joking... JjongAH, don't make it obvious. hehe  Isn't it obvious, they're sitting beside each other. I won't mind my drama partner, right Jong? hehe

REMEMBER THIS SCENE

.I DON'T KNOW BUT AFTER I SAW JJONG AH COUPLE IN CABLE TV AWARDS PICTURE,, I JUST TO SEARCH THEIR VIDEO AND PICTURES,,,,KEKEKE

Girls-Day-Yura-hong-jong-hyun_1420917558

JUST WANNA ASKED THE RING THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW ARE THE SAME IN THIS PICTURE.....????

201501221841493710_1.jpg

Archived